Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

Hellbringer Guide

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Gameslayer989 Dec 16 2010, 18:26 PM
i try to be fair to people and treat people equally and try to see their point of view and then you just abuse that sad.gif

TROLLED tongue.gif

Xflame defensive lane still shackles is better, why ? well because if your playing defensive ... ie with another hero next to you you want the slow, so they cant get as many autoatacks in smile.gif the lifevoid wont do much when your babysitting.

You have to remember though that if your baby-sitting a hero like swiftblade, maliken or TDL they can get early blood-lust thanks to strong early magic damage, or rely on a HB to harrass to keep the enemy away from creeps. Because of this i would rather only get 1 in shackles early, and harrass them until they daren't get near enough to creeps to stop your carry. The best defence is a good offense smile.gif

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: Dota 2

+
# 22MiniDonbeE Dec 18 2010, 13:19 PM
QUOTE(Gameslayer989 @ Dec 16 2010, 18:26 PM) *

i try to be fair to people and treat people equally and try to see their point of view and then you just abuse that sad.gif

TROLLED tongue.gif
You have to remember though that if your baby-sitting a hero like swiftblade, maliken or TDL they can get early blood-lust thanks to strong early magic damage, or rely on a HB to harrass to keep the enemy away from creeps. Because of this i would rather only get 1 in shackles early, and harrass them until they daren't get near enough to creeps to stop your carry. The best defence is a good offense smile.gif

Tdl doesnt do magic damage................. also ermmmm dude slow works better on sb than less magic defense, also slows are stronger with maliken 2...... they get more autoatacks and easier to chase people, if you watch any of the oldschool games you will find hell always used to get shackels, that was because he was always played as a babysitter, you still see that, when hell gets played as a babysitter he grabs the most lvls in shackles after deathboil ofc, thats because its more effective to lvl a slow when you got another hero with you, especially a swiftblade.

Just try it out or go watch any game with hell in it, if hell is babysitting he will get quick lvls on the slow until lane phase ends, if hell is solo he will usually get lifevoid, like i said lifevoid doesnt help your partner. if you use lifevoid on your enemy with a swift and a lvl 1 shackle thats not gonna do much. the guy will just run away........... if you get shackles instead of lifevoid he cant run away and you can also chase him 2 get more autos in smile.gif

Btw Tdls magic damage is about a 80 damge nuke/ slow -.- also lifevoid doesnt give maliken more power, why well his swordthrow will do about 40 more damage, but he hits for about 50 damage.......... get it.... the second lvl into the slow will allow malik 2 get 3 or 4 hits if hes any good, even more if he blocks the guy.... 40 damage doesnt beat the extra 150 damage D:

If u dont believe me go watch a pro game with a babysitting hell smile.gif

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 23SpainDevil Jan 14 2011, 08:25 AM
Played SB, HB lane with a 1900 (psr only mentioned to boost my ego, eh i mean to make mini believe it) HB and he got one level into the slow. The lane owned like that. You only need the levels in slow if the SB needs some time to understand that he has attack the enemy..

This post has been edited by SpainDevil: Jan 14 2011, 08:25 AM

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)