Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

#564 - GR ALS1 Grand Finals: [FsT] vs [MMk] #3

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kustodian Jan 23 2011, 01:26 AM
Here are the Grand Finals of our Amateur League season 1, between [FsT] and [MMk]. This is game 3 of the best of 5 series.

Your commentators today are ScizorLizard and Rexy, and on your camera is Snoopy.

Don't forget to wub the replay if you like the game.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2maxximus Jan 23 2011, 05:23 AM
One-sided games are really booring!

Clan: Rasta Gaming

+
# 3Lynac Jan 23 2011, 14:01 PM
Really weird that noone of the spectators and commentators cared about FSTs ping..
They had to play 3 games with 200average ping while MMk had 20-80.
Usually u had to play 1 game on use 1 game on EU and the last one u roll
This wasnt fair at all but commentators didnt care and just said: U play now or u instantly lost the tourney..
to my mind fst still did pretty good

+
# 4Decawink Jan 23 2011, 17:27 PM
I usually don't care about this sort of thing, but it really sounded like Rexi didn't want to be there for the cast. Might as well have solo casted, Scizor was doing alright by himself

+
# 5ScizorLizard Jan 24 2011, 01:27 AM
It was the fact that the games were so onesided. We were both hoping to have more interesting games. It's not much fun to solo cast or co cast a really one sided game. What am I gonna ask him. Hey what do you expect flint to go. well he already has everything.

=/

+
# 6FrNk Jan 24 2011, 02:08 AM
QUOTE(Lynac @ Jan 23 2011, 09:01 AM) *

Really weird that noone of the spectators and commentators cared about FSTs ping..
They had to play 3 games with 200average ping while MMk had 20-80.
Usually u had to play 1 game on use 1 game on EU and the last one u roll
This wasnt fair at all but commentators didnt care and just said: U play now or u instantly lost the tourney..
to my mind fst still did pretty good

O.o !!

Lie, the clan FST had 150-180 ms like 4 players of MMk, only the ringer of MMk (RystariuS from US) had 30 ms.

We are peruvians, usually we play with aprox 150-180 ms.

+
# 7DJ Zero Jan 24 2011, 02:50 AM
I agree on it being boring but this level of play from such teams is amazing for me, even from the FsT(not much but still). I think the MM-s can compete with some more established teams because they really looked good, not just this game.

Bout the cast, it was really good, i like the shrunken head now instead of the BKB tongue.gif U really fixed those small mistakes ScizorLizard and I wish u well...ur gonna become a great caster (not that you are'nt allready now)...

GG WCasted

+
# 8ScizorLizard Jan 24 2011, 03:48 AM
Thanks biggrin.gif

MMk looked really impressive in the entire set. I would like to see them play against some of the more established teams as well.

+
# 9Keys Jan 24 2011, 04:06 AM
Ya'know I fell inlove with MMk almost instantly once I saw their match #2 against PC iirc. It only took 2 matches for me to really see and get a good feel for their energy and movement. Really refreshing team to watch.

I think FsT is a great team too! But the way MMk handled FsT in this set just goes to show how effective MMks movement is in my eyes. They could turn a great team into an amateur looking team.

Definitely have to give it up to MMk in their play, cant wait to see more of them!

+
# 10flexchez Jan 24 2011, 10:12 AM
QUOTE(FrNk @ Jan 24 2011, 02:08 AM) *

O.o !!
Lie, the clan FST had 150-180 ms like 4 players of MMk, only the ringer of MMk (RystariuS from US) had 30 ms.

We are peruvians, usually we play with aprox 150-180 ms.

Well, that isn't true. We had around 160-200 ping - while you had below 130-140 and the guy on 30 smile.gif

In team fights the ms was higher and we almost didn't hit any stun.

This post has been edited by flexchez: Jan 24 2011, 10:22 AM

+
# 11kustodian Jan 24 2011, 10:27 AM
QUOTE(flexchez @ Jan 24 2011, 11:12 AM) *

Well, that isn't true. We had around 160-200 ping - while you had below 130-140 and the guy on 30 smile.gif

In team fights the ms was higher and we almost didn't hit any stun.

First of hi and welcome to GR banana.gif

Now back to your reply. This is the second time I see Garena in the talks. If I understand correctly, HoN doesn't work with Garena. There is a special Garena HoN client which can only be used in SEA countries, so basically we cannot use it for international games.

+
# 12FrNk Jan 24 2011, 19:48 PM
QUOTE(Keys @ Jan 23 2011, 23:06 PM) *

Ya'know I fell inlove with MMk almost instantly once I saw their match #2 against PC iirc. It only took 2 matches for me to really see and get a good feel for their energy and movement. Really refreshing team to watch.

I think FsT is a great team too! But the way MMk handled FsT in this set just goes to show how effective MMks movement is in my eyes. They could turn a great team into an amateur looking team.

Definitely have to give it up to MMk in their play, cant wait to see more of them!

Thanks bro ! biggrin.gif

+
# 13Decawink Jan 26 2011, 07:40 AM
QUOTE(ScizorLizard @ Jan 24 2011, 01:27 AM) *

It was the fact that the games were so onesided. We were both hoping to have more interesting games. It's not much fun to solo cast or co cast a really one sided game. What am I gonna ask him. Hey what do you expect flint to go. well he already has everything.

=/

I didn't look at it from that perspective, but I see what you mean. It must be frustrating filling dead space when there's nothing to fill it with. Next time you can just start telling us any dead baby jokes you know tongue.gif

+
# 14ScizorLizard Jan 27 2011, 09:06 AM
Kusto would kill me if I made jokes about Holy.

+
# 15kustodian Jan 27 2011, 16:14 PM
QUOTE(ScizorLizard @ Jan 27 2011, 10:06 AM) *

Kusto would kill me if I made jokes about Holy.

Who told you that, Holy? laugh.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)