Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Community Patch 1.13 is back :D

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1RedAlert2010 Feb 8 2011, 22:55 PM
Well we are looking for more fixes and bugs to add to this list for version 4.2.

Sorry its taken so long to get back underway but things have been getting in the way recently.

This is the current list of changes we have already made:

Global
All base defenses take 50% damage from gun damage types from 100%

Allied
Price of dog decreased to 150 from 200
Aircraft now start with the additional ammunition provided by advanced aeronuatics
Advanced aeronautics now provides the health and vision bonuses only
Allied power plant now provides 125 power from 100
Outpost deploy time now 20 seconds from 30
Defence bureau now requires 50 power from 75
Cryocopters now freeze collectors 40% slower
Dolphins sonar weapons range increased to 140 from 100 and can target submerged units
Mirage tank cloak bubble is no longer visable
Prism tower max stack damage changed from 2 to 5, and buffed stack damage (2 towers will now do the same damage linked as when they were seperate, not less)
Javelin IFV and Multigunner Javelin reload time reduced to 2 from 4
Spy IFV range increased 250 from 200
Aircraft carrier drone health decreased 25%

Soviet
MCV speed decreased to 35 from 50
Build time of conscript and bear swapped
Sickle cost decreased to 800 from 900
Flak trooper: Cost decreased to 300, mines now do 50% damage from 75% against structures
Apocalypse tank cannons damage increased from 100 to 130
Molotov reload speed increased, flight speed increased 150 to 190
Natasha's pilot snipe reload speed reduced to 40 seconds from 60
Natasha bombing run arive time reduced from 5 to 3
Tesla coils can now be charged up by 2 tesla troopers from 1
Sputnik cost reduced to 1000
Kirov Speed increased 30 to 40, afterburner speed increased 55 to 65
Tesla troopers animation/FX when firing fixed
Tesla troopers/tanks/stingrays no longer stop charging a coil when it stops firing
Mig has a damaged texture

Empire
MCV speed increased to 50 from 40
Price of tengu increased 850 from 800
Price of imperial warrior increased 175 from 150
Damage of final squadron increased
Balloon bomb damage increased to 200 from 150
Defender core available after power plant
Shinobis no longer cause "enemy infiltrator detected"
Shinobis should use their shurikens until enemy forces come within sword range
King oni health decreased to 2600 from 3000
Honourable Discharge nerfed for all units except the burst drone
Added Archer maiden AA infantry
Sea Wing rise speed increased from 1.5 to 2.5

Misc
Allowed more colours in MP/Skirmish
Added some more crates
Javelin soldier now wears armour instead of a vest
All uprising maps added (thanks to bibber)
Added Wrong steppe (2) - Best buy preoder map
Added Grinderberg(2) - made by acid crash
Added Freeze Factor(4) - made by acid crash
Added Serenity Gardens(6) - made by acid crash

These are the changes we are planning to make atm:

Kirov speed nerf
Dolphin hitting land bug needs fixing
Yuriko omega vs aircraft (perhaps an attack delay, or not instagibbing large aircraft such as centuries and kirovs)
Cryogeddon nerf vs empire T3 production structures
Possibly decrease cryocopter nerf vs collectors
Nerf to molotov reload time
Archer maiden damage vs infantry reduced
All MCVs speed to 40
Some changes to colours
Possible nerf allied PP back to 1.12 levels and give power plants a buyable upgrade instead

Anymore ideas are welcome, if you havent tried the patch feel free to Download it here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/red-alert-3-community-patch-113

Just download the latest version to be upto date.

Give us the feedback and changes so we can get back to work and please enjoy yourself. We will keep you updated once we get back underway.

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2JonnyKnows Feb 8 2011, 23:12 PM
This is excellent news, I really enjoyed playing 1.13

I felt a lot less frustrated when the tengu's didn't force me to basically kill my own collectors because of insane honorable discharge.

I really enjoyed the changes and everything is pretty dang good, keep up the good work.

+
# 3RedAlert2010 Feb 9 2011, 00:09 AM
Glad you enjoyed it, look forward to your feedback, also for the first time since we started this we are going to be using GR to get ideas. Hopefully we can all get along.

+
# 4methuselah Feb 9 2011, 02:26 AM
I agree and I'd love to see some constructive input here. You don't have to love all the changes but I would ask if you don't like them, or if you propose they consider something different, please state why without feeling the need to burn the entire thread to the ground.

Thanks!

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 5Askavenger Feb 9 2011, 02:59 AM
I've wanted to switch to Allied permanently for a while, now that and Allied player has made a patch they get all the buffs and Empire get all the nerfs. I will definitely look forward to this patch.

This post has been edited by Askavenger: Feb 9 2011, 03:05 AM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 6PuppetMaster DM Feb 9 2011, 09:32 AM
Since Czone maybe stops the FTL he maybe could organize another tourney for this one smilie_naughty.gif

+
# 7zeke3 Feb 9 2011, 13:22 PM
Perfect changes...finally empire is not so strong but i think that MCVs speed should be at 50...not at 40 and can you repair Peacekeepers bug? You know they are shooting threw walls. By the way nice work Im proud of you all

+
# 8lordpeter3 Feb 9 2011, 14:07 PM
Well nice to see that the community patch is back.

Althought I think you make way to much changes adding more unbalancement.

like the gun damage reduction to turrets is reduced, how would you like to stop a tesla push as empire on a map like industrial is imperialwarriors do not do sufficient damage annymore.......
Also the allied air gets way to good at no cost.

If i should change any thing i would just do the following:

global: infantery does 25% less damage vs sentrygun, multigunner and devender vx.

empire:
imperialwarrior cost to 175
seawing surfice time reduced by 30%
honerable discharge exploding t1 unit damage reduced by 50%, stays the same at t2, and is increased by 50% for t3 units.
Also rocketpods of striker vx changed it does fires 4 rockets(from 3) in striker mode and fires 4 rockets(from 5) in choppermode, advanced rockedpods grands + 2 rockets to both forms (end result stays the same with advanced rockedpods)
final squadron does dmg as in patch 1.09 and filles slots 3-5 in protocol tree, robotic assembly go's to slot 2 after advanced rocketpods.

allies:
dog price to 175
peacekeepers do 25% less damage vs structures.
dolphin is able to attack submerged units
cryogeddon unable to freeze t3 mechabay and seaport
cryogeddon able to freeze soviet refinery's
protocol tree changed:
left: cronorift I, suddenstrike, Cronorift II, cronorift III, freetrade upgrade
middle: advanced aironoughtics, survalience sweep, cryshot, cryoblast, cryogeddon
right: stays the same.

Soviets:
flacktrooper price to 350
flacktrooper damage vs mcv reduced by 25%
mig armour vs ground to air attackes increased by 25%
sputnic price reduced to 1000 (or make it able to repack it self at a cost of 2000)
protocol magneticsimulairity, time between flair and power increased to 10 seconds
protocol tree changed back to patch 1.09

possible adding upgrade for all powerplants(except superreactor) to have 25% more power output for a price of 150.

Clan: DiVerSiTy

+
# 9zeke3 Feb 9 2011, 14:44 PM
QUOTE(lordpeter3 @ Feb 9 2011, 15:07 PM) *

Well nice to see that the community patch is back.

Althought I think you make way to much changes adding more unbalancement.

like the gun damage reduction to turrets is reduced, how would you like to stop a tesla push as empire on a map like industrial is imperialwarriors do not do sufficient damage annymore.......
Also the allied air gets way to good at no cost.

If i should change any thing i would just do the following:

global: infantery does 25% less damage vs sentrygun, multigunner and devender vx.

empire:
imperialwarrior cost to 175
seawing surfice time reduced by 30%
honerable discharge exploding t1 unit damage reduced by 50%, stays the same at t2, and is increased by 50% for t3 units.
Also rocketpods of striker vx changed it does fires 4 rockets(from 3) in striker mode and fires 4 rockets(from 5) in choppermode, advanced rockedpods grands + 2 rockets to both forms (end result stays the same with advanced rockedpods)
final squadron does dmg as in patch 1.09 and filles slots 3-5 in protocol tree, robotic assembly go's to slot 2 after advanced rocketpods.

allies:
dog price to 175
peacekeepers do 25% less damage vs structures.
dolphin is able to attack submerged units
cryogeddon unable to freeze t3 mechabay and seaport
cryogeddon able to freeze soviet refinery's
protocol tree changed:
left: cronorift I, suddenstrike, Cronorift II, cronorift III, freetrade upgrade
middle: advanced aironoughtics, survalience sweep, cryshot, cryoblast, cryogeddon
right: stays the same.

Soviets:
flacktrooper price to 350
flacktrooper damage vs mcv reduced by 25%
mig armour vs ground to air attackes increased by 25%
sputnic price reduced to 1000 (or make it able to repack it self at a cost of 2000)
protocol magneticsimulairity, time between flair and power increased to 10 seconds
protocol tree changed back to patch 1.09
possible adding upgrade for all powerplants(except superreactor) to have 25% more power output for a price of 150.

I agree with nearly everything but i disagree with allies left protocols...I think that chronorift at the first place sucks....I will put there a surveilance sweep and then Cronorift I,II,III. I agree with freetrade placement. And middle? On the second place Id rather put suddenstrike...you know you can do some nice combination with cryos then.
I agree with empire
Soviets looks perfect too but I forgot the protocol tree from 1.09 can you tell me it again? Btw I would replace these three orbital drops from middle to left and these three magnetic satelites fromleft to middle.

+
# 10zoidysvk Feb 9 2011, 15:56 PM
ok nobody want hear me on moddb so i say that for ten times hear. SOVIET NEED BUF magnetic singularity a satelite biggrin.gif

And try fix PK bug and V4 animations bug when he have active secundary ability.

Sputnik for any cost is useless so i do not care when he cost 1200-1000 or just idk 500. post-13661-1143531603.gif hes biggest disadvantage is build time and vulnerability. And moving with MCV is more fun smile.gif

And dog is now too cheap, i know he is much worst than bear but in fight bear vs dog, they are equal. So i suggest dog price for 200 but increased HP.

Delphin can attack submerged hmm idk so allied now can have 3 unit who can attack to submerged unit empire two a soviet only one !! and half (stingray in secundary mod).

And i want BANG button on soviet super reactor biggrin.gif

"honerable discharge exploding t1 unit damage reduced by 50%, stays the same at t2, and is increased by 50% for t3 units." How how easy man increased by 50% for king´s oni a other T3 units ?? WTF now is uber strong and deadly and you wanna increas ? that it would by totally diedly for apoc. harpuna.

"global: infantery does 25% less damage vs sentrygun, multigunner and devender vx." I agree with that.

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 11lordpeter3 Feb 9 2011, 16:05 PM
QUOTE(zeke3 @ Feb 9 2011, 16:44 PM) *

I agree with nearly everything but i disagree with allies left protocols...I think that chronorift at the first place sucks....I will put there a surveilance sweep and then Cronorift I,II,III. I agree with freetrade placement. And middle? On the second place Id rather put suddenstrike...you know you can do some nice combination with cryos then.
I agree with empire
Soviets looks perfect too but I forgot the protocol tree from 1.09 can you tell me it again? Btw I would replace these three orbital drops from middle to left and these three magnetic satelites fromleft to middle.

cronorift can be realy good if your are rushed for instance, you can cronorift infantery, meanwhile build some dogs to place neer the attacking forces and bark/kill them when they come out of the rift, also you can use this abbility on your oponents harvesters or ref cores in early game since the protocol is first in line.

-> cryoshot and suddenstrike in the same treepart is just OP

QUOTE(zoidysvk @ Feb 9 2011, 17:56 PM) *

ok nobody want hear me on moddb so i say that for ten times hear. SOVIET NEED BUF magnetic singularity a satelite biggrin.gif

Sputnik for any cost is useless so i do not care when he cost 1200-1000 or just idk 500. post-13661-1143531603.gif hes biggest disadvantage is build time and vulnerability. And moving with MCV is more fun smile.gif
And dog is now too cheap, i know he is much worst than bear but in fight bear vs dog, they are equal. So i suggest dog price for 200 but increased HP.

Delphin can attack submerged hmm idk so allied now can have 3 unit who can attack to submerged unit empire two a soviet only one !! and half (stingray in secundary mod).

"honerable discharge exploding t1 unit damage reduced by 50%, stays the same at t2, and is increased by 50% for t3 units." How how easy man increased by 50% for king´s oni a other T3 units ?? WTF now is uber strong and deadly and you wanna increas ? that it would by totally diedly for apoc. harpuna.

"global: infantery does 25% less damage vs sentrygun, multigunner and devender vx." I agree with that.

Well first of all soviets are fine not UP ^^

Secondly sputniks are used a lot if you go crane and then mcv crush in crane.

Well maybe make HD for t3 units + 25% then

Clan: DiVerSiTy

+
# 12RedAlert2010 Feb 9 2011, 16:24 PM
QUOTE(zoidysvk @ Feb 9 2011, 15:56 PM) *

Well the ModDb page hasnt been very active of late, we have been busy doing other stuff, but feel free to send us some screenies/vids of said bugs, because we havent seen this bug at all and need to know what it is and looks like.

Also thanks guys for being civil, all your ideas are good, and we will use them in future patches if they dont get used in the next one.

+
# 13zoidysvk Feb 9 2011, 16:38 PM
> cryoshot and suddenstrike in the same treepart is just OP.
Yes i agree.

Well first of all soviets are fine not UP ^^ Well... hmm ok i dont say that but... well ok biggrin.gif

Yes i forget you have point but still its worse than have alied outpost because outpost you can build in rafinery. So you can build outpost a tanks in same time. But soviet not

Well maybe make HD for t3 units + 25% then hmm.
Ok but increased from 1.12 ? or 1.13 version ?

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 14YuiYui_The_One Feb 9 2011, 17:22 PM
hey guys, good to hear there new patch coming up...
well i ill say how think about what things shud be changed to get a more balanced game...

allie: turret cost 800 to 1000, jav cost 300 to 350, ifv stronger vs ground vehicles, collector 25% more health and cost 1000 to 1200, athena cost 1200 to 1300 allie tech cheaper tier 2 1500 to 1250, tier 3 3000 to 2500, cryo freeze units 20% slower
empire: tsunami doesnt move faster in 2nd ablity cuz the 2nd is already rlly strong (xtra shield+repairing) vx's move faster on ground, tankbusters cost 350, burstdrone 400 to 200 and makes 50% less damage
soviet: twinbull nerf: bulls move slower on land, twinblade make less damage again (defence)buildings
tanks make 20% less damage in leech mode, flaks make 25% more damage again air, cost 400 to 350 (not 300) bears cost 300 to 400, kirov health 35% off, migs 10% more health, drone makes 25% less damage while its infecting something, and cant stop 2 or more units on the same time with his 2nd ability

i know, pretty much i dont expect everything ill get changed... but this is my opinion how to make this game more balanced smile.gif

+
# 15YuiYui_The_One Feb 9 2011, 17:24 PM
QUOTE(Askavenger @ Feb 9 2011, 02:59 AM) *

I've wanted to switch to Allied permanently for a while, now that and Allied player has made a patch they get all the buffs and Empire get all the nerfs. I will definitely look forward to this patch.

noob, its still empire>allie like soviet>empire... that i kick ur ass any game doesnt mean allie is better as empire

+
# 16YuiYui_The_One Feb 9 2011, 17:26 PM
and yes wud be great if there comes test tournament for this patch,
and i wanted to say that they shud switch the secret protocols again smile.gif)
empire doesnt have HD and shields on the same line wink.gif

+
# 17zeke3 Feb 9 2011, 17:29 PM

soviet: twinbull nerf: bulls move slower on land, twinblade make less damage again (defence)buildings
tanks make 20% less damage in leech mode, flaks make 25% more damage again air, cost 400 to 350 (not 300) bears cost 300 to 400, kirov health 35% off, migs 10% more health, drone makes 25% less damage while its infecting something, and cant stop 2 or more units on the same time with his 2nd ability
[/quote]
Aw man soviets are weak enough...dont make them weaker, still there are not soviets players in top 10...maybe one or two

+
# 18zeke3 Feb 9 2011, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(zoidysvk @ Feb 9 2011, 17:38 PM) *

> cryoshot and suddenstrike in the same treepart is just OP.
Yes i agree.

Well first of all soviets are fine not UP ^^ Well... hmm ok i dont say that but... well ok biggrin.gif

Yes i forget you have point but still its worse than have alied outpost because outpost you can build in rafinery. So you can build outpost a tanks in same time. But soviet not

Well maybe make HD for t3 units + 25% then hmm.
Ok but increased from 1.12 ? or 1.13 version ?

OK maybe suddenstrike+cryos are OP but i still disagree with Cryos positions in the tree. Cryos should be at 3rd,4th and 5th position not 2nd,3rd and 4th as it is now. 2nd,3rd and 4th positions fits to cronorifts....just my opinion

+
# 19YuiYui_The_One Feb 9 2011, 17:56 PM
QUOTE(zeke3 @ Feb 9 2011, 17:29 PM) *

Aw man soviets are weak enough...dont make them weaker, still there are not soviets players in top 10...maybe one or two

in my opinion is soviet the strongest faction, they win easy vs empire but vs allie its mostly quiet even so got allie pushes on snow/indus but got crane adventage on bbb/cabana/temple

+
# 20zeke3 Feb 9 2011, 18:01 PM
QUOTE(YuiYui_The_One @ Feb 9 2011, 18:56 PM) *

in my opinion is soviet the strongest faction, they win easy vs empire but vs allie its mostly quiet even so got allie pushes on snow/indus but got crane adventage on bbb/cabana/temple

Well OK, your opinion is different to mine. I have only one question then...why dont you play with soviets then but with empire and mostly with allies?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)