Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Carnt connect (waiting probe response)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1sh@d0w0p Apr 9 2011, 13:45 PM
Ok so 2 weeks ago i was playing C&c zh fine with my friend online however this last week another one of my friends managed to get the game to so we all tryed to play a game together then i ended up getting a error we could join the lobby fine as soon as the pre loading screen game up says "waiting for probe response" after it kicked me out to the lobby screen saying i got kicked cause i carnt join to other players. I tryed to resolve this problem after a few attempts in joining there games they where hosting by opening all ports i could find from http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...showtopic=87926 this however dident help at all now i carnt even play 1v1 anymore all i keep getting now is the waiting for probe response then been kicked ive checked all my firewalls turned them off dident work allowing ports and c&c Zh on them dident work. Ive tryed everything i can think of and nothing is working could you please help

Thanks Shadow0p

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2sh@d0w0p Apr 9 2011, 13:47 PM
o ye forgot to note when i got kicked out of there game they where playing fine when the game started

also im playing on windows 7 if that helps and im behind a router ive also tryed DMZ'ing my computer on the router that dident help eather

+
# 3sh@d0w0p Apr 12 2011, 12:23 PM
ok so i fixed this problem by putting my computer in the DMZ of my router now another problem has occurred now when the loading screen comes up only i load up. Ive checked my ports on portforwarding ive selected the send delay box and ive also told ZH to run through set port (which jst makes things worse and i end up coming up as (1) in the lobby and carnt join any games at all. Dosent anyone know how to fix this problem really really need help guys im running on windows 7

Thanks Sh@d0w0p

+
# 4FlameIORI Apr 12 2011, 17:01 PM
If you have windows 7 or vista follow these steps :
right click on zh icon
properties - compatibility - run this program in compatibility mode for : and select windows xp SP3
also try to run the game as administrator
I hope that will fix the problem

Clan: WwW.

+
# 5xezon Apr 14 2011, 07:46 AM
If nothing works buy another router.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 6sh@d0w0p Apr 14 2011, 12:09 PM
thank you FlameIORI that worked rather stupid how this works under vista but not under windows 7 o.0 i see why people get put off online gaming especially when they dont know how to go about solving problems

+
# 7xezon Apr 14 2011, 13:08 PM
There are consoles for easy players. PC games always require some more care, especially if you run a game which was not designed for your OS.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 8sh@d0w0p Apr 14 2011, 14:14 PM
ye i guess you have a point nice videos btw keep them up nice to see how good players play tongue.gif

+
# 9FlameIORI Apr 14 2011, 16:26 PM
You are welcome smile.gif

Clan: WwW.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)