Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

#767 The Technique of PS3 - SvA

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Zodman Jun 22 2011, 21:25 PM
Here's a VOD of a legend called Technique vs doggy_style on PS3. Both players are ranked in the top 10 so it's a good game.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqxID6KYTY...;feature=relmfu

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BkHOHwuq48...feature=related

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: None

+
# 2zeke3 Jun 22 2011, 21:58 PM
smile.gif thx for another show zodman smile.gif

anyways allies dude superior the whole game but in the final he got pwned lol.
idk why? Soviet player did good with his units and allies just wasted his units maybe thats why in the soviet won. and yea will u play RA3 on PC zodman or you are just showing us some PS3 gameplays? biggrin.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Zodman Jun 22 2011, 22:08 PM
QUOTE(zeke3 @ Jun 22 2011, 22:58 PM) *

smile.gif thx for another show zodman smile.gif

anyways allies dude superior the whole game but in the final he got pwned lol.
idk why? Soviet player did good with his units and allies just wasted his units maybe thats why in the soviet won. and yea will u play RA3 on PC zodman or you are just showing us some PS3 gameplays? biggrin.gif

No probs smile.gif I only play RA3 on PS3 because my laptop is too slow to play RA3 on PC lol. Maybe I will get a new one this summer and start playing on PC too, but I am so used to the PS3 version it will be hard to adjust to the PC. Yeah, the allies player tried the MCV push but failed, that cost him the match.

+
# 4zeke3 Jun 23 2011, 10:50 AM
I can see that on PS3 is much harder to control units(I mean many units at the same time) its just impossible.
you know on PC for example players always micro vindicatiors in that way that they launch only one bomb and all 3 on some unit.
Or they cheese so they use unusual tactic to lead the victory for example cryo rush or mcv push or dual mecha bay.
Its all about hotkeys, waypoints, formation moves, aggresive or guard stances, formations in groups and so on....on PS3 u can use only gamepad so its like using only mouse cursor on PC without keyboard smile.gif

+
# 5Zodman Jun 23 2011, 12:03 PM
QUOTE(zeke3 @ Jun 23 2011, 11:50 AM) *

I can see that on PS3 is much harder to control units(I mean many units at the same time) its just impossible.
you know on PC for example players always micro vindicatiors in that way that they launch only one bomb and all 3 on some unit.
Or they cheese so they use unusual tactic to lead the victory for example cryo rush or mcv push or dual mecha bay.
Its all about hotkeys, waypoints, formation moves, aggresive or guard stances, formations in groups and so on....on PS3 u can use only gamepad so its like using only mouse cursor on PC without keyboard smile.gif

On the PS3 gampad we can create groups like on PC u have hotkeys, u can do multiple attacks for example when I have a big army I put air units in group1, V4s rockets in group2, bears group3 etc and then u just pres L1+square button on the gamepad to choose the group. There are other hotkeys on the gamepad like R3 button sends u to your MCV, triangle button chooses ur waypoint, R1+square button for secondary ability etc... It's very hard at the beginning to do and remember but when you practice, u get faster and it's easier to do, but I agree that on the PC it must be very easy to do this. MCV push, cryo rush, vindi stop micro, formation moves, aggressive n guard stances can also be done on the PS3 but again it is harder than on the PC.

+
# 6Bcuz Oct 25 2011, 20:36 PM
Very entertaining game for sure, nice strategies on both sides.

+
# 7lol_maker Oct 27 2011, 12:54 PM
technique used to play ra3 on ps3 ?

+
# 8Zodman Oct 27 2011, 20:28 PM
QUOTE(lol_maker @ Oct 27 2011, 13:54 PM) *

technique used to play ra3 on ps3 ?

No that's not him, I asked him to make sure. The Technique of PS3 is actually the number 1 RA3 player and has several accounts in the all time top ten leaderboard. I would say that this guy is the best RA3 player on PS3. Agent Abu is his main account.

This post has been edited by Zodman: Oct 27 2011, 20:29 PM

+
# 9KillWill9 Oct 29 2011, 00:08 AM
I have respet for what these guys can do on a playstation gamepad. Would be a bash to let a decent pc player play against him pc vs playstation. Isnt it hard to find games on a console i mean are there many players online?

+
# 10Our Antwan Oct 29 2011, 02:20 AM
I dunno about PS3 but xbox nobody plays anymore since it hasnt been patched and the leaderboards havent been reset *cough cough*

+
# 11FFF Nov 24 2011, 02:49 AM
same goes for ps3 dude, nobody plays this, unless maybe some unserious school kiddos, consoles are only good for excluzives, basta! wink.gif

+
# 12Our Antwan Nov 24 2011, 15:35 PM
QUOTE(FFF @ Nov 24 2011, 02:49 AM) *

same goes for ps3 dude, nobody plays this, unless maybe some unserious school kiddos, consoles are only good for excluzives, basta! wink.gif

Its all good because I get a new computer soon for some ra3 and diablo 3 when it comes out smile.gif, ill show you all what the xbox champ is made of tongue.gif

+
# 13FFF Nov 24 2011, 19:17 PM
lol, I know from a long time ago already consoles < PCs XD

Congrats on your new PC wink.gif

+
# 14Our Antwan Nov 25 2011, 01:35 AM
QUOTE(FFF @ Nov 24 2011, 19:17 PM) *

lol, I know from a long time ago already consoles < PCs XD

Congrats on your new PC wink.gif

Yes yes ive tried pc myself, briefly but I prefered it much more too console because of micro and competition such as you have to cycle through your control groups and if you do it too fast you select all units, pain if your in the heat of battle and if you meet someone in quick match (auto match) people can just go to the dashboard if they are scared of you tongue.gif) if I got HD capture card id show you some games but since I get new pc soon it would be a waste of money

+
# 15Fangle Nov 25 2011, 13:16 PM
QUOTE(FFF @ Nov 24 2011, 04:49 AM) *

how would you know?

+
# 16FFF Nov 30 2011, 19:09 PM
coz I know, you cant micro as good as on pc. you will never be able to, no matter how you try. also switching from place to place on console sucks ass.

+
# 17'Snark' May 16 2013, 17:17 PM
It s really technique? biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)