Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

Help me build a gaming pc :D

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ScizorLizard Jul 1 2011, 07:49 AM
I really have no idea as to what I'm doing with this. So I've been looking at a few lists. I'm only wanting to make the CPU at this time. What I'm wanting to be able to do is stream, fraps(hopefully both at the same time.), and do HoN(+like teamspeak or something like that.). I'm wanting to do a 1TB hard drive. Those are the most I need it to be able to do. Would any of these lists be able to support that without much trouble? If not what would be better for me to use and try to keep it cheaper biggrin.gif My budget is 600 for the CPU.

List #1

#1 is a bit lower in price so what could I do to make it even better but still around my budget of 600?

List #2

Same as above.

List #3

Would any of these be worth it? Would it be good quality for recording/streaming? Will i have any issues with graphics like I do on my laptop(black screen in the middle of games. that jazz)?

thank you all biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ScizorLizard: Jul 1 2011, 07:58 AM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2kustodian Jul 1 2011, 10:13 AM
What do you mean your budget is 600 for the CPU? tongue.gif

All of these are missing a GFX card, and you would need a nice card for the streaming to work. In lists #1 and #3 are Core i5 which are good enough to stream HoN without any lag (#2 is a NO!), I don't know if they are good enough to Fraps at the same time, though. But as I said, you will need to find a GFX card as well. It doesn't need to be anything special, since HoN is not that hard on the GFX.

Moved to mess hall tongue.gif

+
# 3ScizorLizard Jul 1 2011, 11:38 AM
My budget is around 600 dollars for everything that goes in the tower. O:

So #2 is off the list. Are there any good graphics cards I can get for around 100?

+
# 4kustodian Jul 1 2011, 11:43 AM
QUOTE(ScizorLizard @ Jul 1 2011, 12:38 PM) *

My budget is around 600 dollars for everything that goes in the tower. O:

So #2 is off the list. Are there any good graphics cards I can get for around 100?

Give me a list of few GFX cards in that price range and I could tell you which one is the best happy.gif

+
# 6kustodian Jul 1 2011, 16:58 PM
I would get this one from the bunch:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...;Sku=E145-0475#

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)