Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Noob looking for other noobs

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Neoeclectic Nov 17 2011, 05:21 AM
Hi,

My first post in the forums. I'm looking for other noobs to play with and to improve. I've been playing CoH pretty much since it released but have not been doing any PvP until recently. I'm finding playing the AI and playing other players are two very different things. I have pretty extensive gaming experience overall playing first person shooters, MMOs, and other RTS games. I think it would be cool to play with other beginners that won't rage and that are pretty much up for anything.

I'm in the EST time zone which is GMT -5:00. My name in game is Neoeclectic so please add and invite to games. Thanks.

Edit: I also wanted to add I have my own dedicated Vent server from other games I've played. So if Ventrilo is something you have then it would be awesome to play together that way. Thanks.

This post has been edited by Neoeclectic: Nov 17 2011, 05:25 AM

+
# 2Auspiscous Nov 17 2011, 18:26 PM
Hey Neo, Im fairly new to Multiplayer too and would be interested in playing you.

Im in the UK, so just add me and hit me up.. Auspiscous

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3djw2104 Nov 17 2011, 19:35 PM
Greetings and welcome to the community. I hope that you find what you are looking for here.

Game: None

+
# 4Tryl Nov 18 2011, 11:27 AM
Hey Neo, Auspiscous

Im up for a game or two

my GMT is +1:00 just add me

-Tryl

+
# 5arschmeister Jan 20 2012, 22:52 PM
hello all, arschmeister.

I am really looking for people to play with. team and 1v1.

In the US currently.

-arschmeister

+
# 6cshaug Feb 16 2012, 02:20 AM
Hey man i am also a noob at this game would like to get some games in. in game id: domin8ing.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)