Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

#843 [1.12] Aznx123 (S) vs Eminence (E) at infinity isle shoutcast by {DvT}-AntiDarWIN

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1KillWill9 Mar 18 2012, 20:18 PM
Antidarwin is servant to community and he is happy to make these VODs for you guys.
He also said he is thankful for love and appreciation of ra3 community and the DvT team will continue to make quality productions.

This video was gone for awhile cause of changes we had to make.

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2UB3R Mar 19 2012, 17:37 PM
building 3 collecters at the same time....

+
# 3Eminence Mar 20 2012, 04:20 AM
Very nice VoD. Thx to AD once more^^

My Quote of The Match :

"This guy is really a... a horror. It's a horror to play Eminence, believe me, it's such a... such a horror... as if... as if you were playing a Demon or something"

lol TAMML !^^

Clan: m8s

+
# 4Zodman Mar 20 2012, 12:05 PM
LOL nice VOD and just love your enthusiasm. Yeah building 3 ore collectros at the same time with no money is silly...maybe you're right that he was so shocked at the sight of Eminence (the demon LMAO) that he just didn't know what to do....smile.gif

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: None

+
# 5Eminence Apr 6 2012, 22:06 PM
Yo, Killwill, or anyone who can get in touch with AD, or anyone that actually know the answer to this :

How were u able to know what groups I was using at every moment ?

I mean, I know that the UF apm tool can tell you afterwards, but u seemed to be able to keep track of every single group I made all throughout the game...

Thx to anyone who knows the answer to this^^.

+
# 6Inspector RaGe Apr 8 2012, 14:31 PM
QUOTE(UB3R @ Mar 19 2012, 12:37 PM) *

building 3 collecters at the same time....

LOL if you want to know what happened with that, check the comments in the actual replay. Yeah.. that one blunder took away from what i thought was builing up to be an amazing game!

Nice VOD btw! biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)