# 1methuselah Apr 3 2012, 01:55 AM
Today the following GameSpy Command & Conquer ladders were reset
  • Red Alert 3 1v1
  • Red Alert 3 2v2
  • Kane's Wrath 1v1
  • Kane's Wrath 2v2
  • Tiberium Wars 1v1
  • Tiberium Wars 2v2
So it starts anew Commanders best of luck this month. See you online!

IPB Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2Aoenian Apr 3 2012, 10:40 AM
Nice! smile.gif

But I hope Gamespy wont have any problems like last month. I also hope Gamespy wont be in Generals 2. EA should have something better. They should make something perfect which all their RTS games could use for ladders. Something which works and don't mess up like 20 times / year.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3methuselah Apr 3 2012, 14:16 PM
I don't believe Gens 2 will be on GS servers EA made a significant investment for C&C 4 and I suspect those same servers will serve Gens 2. As to GS problems it is never that simply my friend a lot of those services that you identify as being GS are actually EA.

And oftentimes the problem is the communication between the two.

+
# 4Aoenian Apr 3 2012, 15:54 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ Apr 3 2012, 16:16 PM) *

I don't believe Gens 2 will be on GS servers EA made a significant investment for C&C 4 and I suspect those same servers will serve Gens 2. As to GS problems it is never that simply my friend a lot of those services that you identify as being GS are actually EA.

And oftentimes the problem is the communication between the two.

Good and yeah, I understand!

But Generals 2 really need ladders anyway. I'm hot sure if C&C 4 have any. Not normal ranking ladders like the previous C&C games anyway.

I hope (if it's now going to be ladders for Generals 2...) that it's going to be like C&C 3 / RA3. Because that are good. smile.gif

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5methuselah Apr 3 2012, 16:56 PM
C&C 4 had a nice PvP and PvE ladder that EA took down unfortunately. Generals 2 definitely needs a ladder no doubt about it.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)