Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Announcement: New Video System

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1PuppetMaster DM Apr 26 2012, 08:53 AM
Hey folks, for everybody who uses to post videos in here. We launched a new video system in our section.

It would be cool if you guys could from now post your videos here: http://www.gamereplays.org/redalert3/videos.php?game=6 (follow the link or use the "Videos" tab on the top of the site)

The system has quite some advantages over the old one. If you follow the above mentioned link and click on the "Add video" tab, you'll see a sheet, which makes submitting a video very easy. Just fill out the stuff there with all the information (the "Legacy topic ID" doesn't need to concern you, that's for us staff to import older videos into the new system; I know we are not up to date yet, but we'll try to change this over the coming weeks so it would be of immense help if you guys could use it from now on).

As you look through the new video system, the convention for naming replays was changed too. You don't put a number infront of the title anymore. Only the patch number, the players (and their factions if you want) and the map name.

If you have questions regarding the new system feel free to ask here and we'll try to sort out everything asap smile.gif

Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the new system!

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2FFF May 5 2012, 10:33 AM
yes it's really better now smile.gif

+
# 3U24ever May 8 2012, 13:44 PM
it looks awesome!!

+
# 4zokker13 May 8 2012, 15:31 PM
I prefer the old one. smile.gif

Game: None

+
# 5lordpeter3 Aug 26 2012, 20:43 PM
Could you illustrate this with a vod?

Clan: DiVerSiTy

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)