# 1zokker13 Apr 29 2012, 22:26 PM
I frapsed all the games versus adel.

So have fun with 'em. biggrin.gif
Other games come tomorrow in here.

1080p excellence. smile.gif

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

Uploaded the replays to the event section & figured they'd be good to link in here. Also fixed the video link for the first game as it wasn't showing up smile.gif - iNdK

This post has been edited by zokker13: Apr 30 2012, 05:48 AM

Game: None

+
# 2iNdK Apr 30 2012, 00:51 AM
Great stuff as always zokker13 thumb.gif

Please check this announcement from DM though if you haven't already seen it. Uploading future (FP)VoD's via the video system is the way forward.

(I'll input this into the VS once you've uploaded the third part, but for future reference check the link smile.gif)

+
# 3zokker13 Apr 30 2012, 06:00 AM
Ah, thanks for letting me know. smile.gif

Already fixed this.
Not sure if you want to keep this one now.

+
# 4iNdK Apr 30 2012, 06:47 AM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ Apr 30 2012, 06:00 AM) *
Not sure if you want to keep this one now.

May as well leave this as is & I'll (or you could if you wanted) input it into the VS, linking to this topic.

Random observation: 5:57 - mid-game music-management tongue.gif

gg wp

+
# 5QueenOni Apr 30 2012, 13:56 PM
Cut the music out next time.

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 6Mr.Kivi Apr 30 2012, 14:56 PM
Very good cast man smile.gif

Clan: H2O

+
# 7zokker13 Apr 30 2012, 15:00 PM
QUOTE(Mr.Kivi @ Apr 30 2012, 16:56 PM) *

Very good cast man smile.gif

Thx biggrin.gif

QUOTE(QueenOni @ Apr 30 2012, 15:56 PM) *

I can't.
Fraps merges the both soundinputs, so I can't isolate one.

QUOTE(iNdK @ Apr 30 2012, 08:47 AM) *

May as well leave this as is & I'll (or you could if you wanted) input it into the VS, linking to this topic.

Random observation: 5:57 - mid-game music-management tongue.gif

gg wp

Just leave it as it is for now. biggrin.gif

Lulz, ye.
I should use some other recording software, Fraps doesn't like my desktop. sad.gif

+
# 8Eminence May 1 2012, 04:17 AM
QUOTE(QueenOni @ May 1 2012, 00:56 AM) *

It's called "Volume", Queen...

@ zokker : very nice games, man. Thx !! smile.gif

Clan: m8s

+
# 9iNdK May 1 2012, 05:26 AM
QUOTE(Eminence @ May 1 2012, 04:17 AM) *

It's called "Volume", Queen...

It's still nice to watch a match without music (& with the ingame sounds), though the music wasn't overpowering the game sounds by any means. If the music wasn't to his taste then I can understand his opinion/request on that. A VoD in silence just isn't as engaging I guess.

On topic: honestly, great play on that Cabana game. Insane! banana.gif

+
# 10Eminence May 1 2012, 11:19 AM
QUOTE(iNdK @ May 1 2012, 16:26 PM) *

It's still nice to watch a match without music (& with the ingame sounds), though the music wasn't overpowering the game sounds by any means. If the music wasn't to his taste then I can understand his opinion/request on that. A VoD in silence just isn't as engaging I guess.

That may be so, iNdK, but who is he to give the uploader orders ?

He should be thanking him instead, like any decent person would do...

And it's so subjective... I happened to like the music. Maybe others to. I hate how some people just think about themselves all the time...

This post has been edited by Eminence: May 1 2012, 11:22 AM

+
# 11Our Antwan May 1 2012, 13:12 PM
If you dont like the music play your own over it? Problem solved

+
# 12zokker13 May 1 2012, 13:15 PM
I understand Queen 100%.
I'd also flame if I'd like to watch a VoD and in the background I hear some scary noise like Dubstep or something...

Please don't start discussion about what people have to do, it's just critique and I try to follow up with it...

Thanks.

+
# 13QueenOni May 3 2012, 09:25 AM
QUOTE(Eminence @ May 1 2012, 11:19 AM) *

That may be so, iNdK, but who is he to give the uploader orders ?

He should be thanking him instead, like any decent person would do...

And it's so subjective... I happened to like the music. Maybe others to. I hate how some people just think about themselves all the time...

I am flattered that you continue your boyish obsession with me after this time. However I should point out that I was merely giving some critical advice. It is better when I don't open a video and have dubstep blasted in my face. By that point obviously I would have lowered my volume, but how am I to know what was to come? No need to blow your top over my one-liner.

Clan: Team|Alias

+
# 14Eminence May 3 2012, 22:20 PM
QUOTE(QueenOni @ May 3 2012, 20:25 PM) *

I am flattered that you continue your boyish obsession with me after this time. However I should point out that I was merely giving some critical advice. It is better when I don't open a video and have dubstep blasted in my face. By that point obviously I would have lowered my volume, but how am I to know what was to come? No need to blow your top over my one-liner.

lol I say that stuff to every ungrateful person, dont worry.

The ironic thing is that by thinking someone could have an "obsession" with you, you're actually the one who flatter urself... wink.gif

On topic :
Poor you... I hope u didnt get hurt with all that "dubstep blasted in your face" lol... I personally happen to like music in FPvods, so do a lot of persons. That's why you can't give subjective "critical advice". That was my whole point, which u didnt get obviously.

Good to have you back Queen smile.gif

+
# 15Mr.Kivi May 4 2012, 07:58 AM
QUOTE(Eminence @ May 4 2012, 02:20 AM) *

lol I say that stuff to every ungrateful person, dont worry.

The ironic thing is that by thinking someone could have an "obsession" with you, you're actually the one who flatter urself... wink.gif

On topic :
Poor you... I hope u didnt get hurt with all that "dubstep blasted in your face" lol... I personally happen to like music in FPvods, so do a lot of persons. That's why you can't give subjective "critical advice". That was my whole point, which u didnt get obviously.

Good to have you back Queen smile.gif

HAHA pwned smile.gif

By the way, i cant image Vod's without misuc, how could it annoy someone? The only exception for me is hardrock

Clan: H2O

+
# 16zokker13 May 4 2012, 12:28 PM
Why do you guys flame someone that actually gave a good advice?

The only reason I got music in my FPVoD's is because I play with music.
I also prefer having the ingame sounds only but I don't know how to split these audio-lines.

It was only critique against me so why do you guys attack each other? biggrin.gif

+
# 17Eminence May 4 2012, 16:56 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 4 2012, 23:28 PM) *

Why do you guys flame someone that actually gave a good advice?

The only reason I got music in my FPVoD's is because I play with music.
I also prefer having the ingame sounds only but I don't know how to split these audio-lines.

It was only critique against me so why do you guys attack each other? biggrin.gif

Zokker, this is not a "good advice". This is merely his personal opinion. It does not even qualify as a "critique", because it is purely subjective.

So if I order you to keep music in all your fpvods, that's "good advice' too ? No it isnt.

For example, if he had said "you shouldnt have music coz it is making it hard to hear you talk (assuming that u did talk)", then that is an objective advice. But he just said "dont put music coz I dont like it"... which is subjective and purely egotistical.

+
# 18zokker13 May 4 2012, 20:29 PM
I guess the only opinion in my FPVoD thread that matters in mine.

If I think QO is right with it, he is right.

Just image, you watch a great game (of your most favoured sportsgame) and the commentators have the worst noise in the background you hate, you wouldn't stand a minute there.

At least this goes for me.
If I watch a cool stream in SC2 and the player, no matter how good he is, is listening ti aweful music, I just can't enjoy this.

I know this situation and I'll keep a look on a solution.
If you guys want music, take your own (or I'll tell you what music I listened to).

Just saying, it's my decision to decide what is a good advice. smile.gif

+
# 19Eminence May 4 2012, 22:08 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 5 2012, 07:29 AM) *

I guess the only opinion in my FPVoD thread that matters in mine.

If I think QO is right with it, he is right.

Yes, coz u happen to agree with him...

But he didnt know that when he posted.

Imagine you wanted to share some music you really liked in ur Vod/fpvod, then what right does he have to tell you what to do ?

That's my point.

When someone gives me a gift, I say thank you. I dont say wtf is this wrapping made of ?

You know what I mean ? wink.gif

+
# 20Couch May 4 2012, 22:51 PM
So back the VoDs themselves ... ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)