Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

#855 [1.12] [FPVoD] cWc.zokker13 (A) vs. 4deLolz (RS) - Zlex tournament

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21duguqiubaihh May 6 2012, 16:46 PM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 4 2012, 20:29 PM) *

I guess the only opinion in my FPVoD thread that matters in mine.

If I think QO is right with it, he is right.
Just image, you watch a great game (of your most favoured sportsgame) and the commentators have the worst noise in the background you hate, you wouldn't stand a minute there.

At least this goes for me.
If I watch a cool stream in SC2 and the player, no matter how good he is, is listening ti aweful music, I just can't enjoy this.

I know this situation and I'll keep a look on a solution.
If you guys want music, take your own (or I'll tell you what music I listened to).
Just saying, it's my decision to decide what is a good advice. smile.gif

zokker,you did very good job!These 3 battle are all exciting.
You're right . I love the music you played ,but I think there must be someone who dont like it .
by the way :I just wonder how do people in the U.S. get the musics they like?Do you pay for every music you download?
PS. I'm a Chinese , people in our contry aways download pirate musics on the internet.

+
# 22zokker13 May 6 2012, 17:30 PM
Thx.

Well, I listen to Grooveshark.
Even when it is censored in Germany you can use some kind of hiding stuff.

I'm using a quiet fast VPN service which gives me a dutch IP (which is really sexy because the ping is like before, the speed is fast and the Netherlands allow a lot.

Game: None

+
# 23duguqiubaihh May 7 2012, 07:12 AM
QUOTE(zokker13 @ May 6 2012, 17:30 PM) *

Thx.

Well, I listen to Grooveshark.
Even when it is censored in Germany you can use some kind of hiding stuff.

I'm using a quiet fast VPN service which gives me a dutch IP (which is really sexy because the ping is like before, the speed is fast and the Netherlands allow a lot.

Aha!I used to consider America a country of law,however people also do sth picking and stealing.
We all envy your freedom.Our goverment is something of Motherphucker.They set countless obstacles on the internet,we cant even connect to "youtube.com"for political reasons(they are afraid of revolution).
Thanks to VPN service we can reach outside world...

This post has been edited by duguqiubaihh: May 7 2012, 07:24 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)