Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Company of Heroes 50% discount on Steam!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1RagingJenni Dec 28 2012, 18:51 PM
Almost like a late Christmas gift, Company of Heroes is now being sold at a 50% discount during Steams Christmas sale! The sale will continue until the 5th of January and seems to be a good time to get your family, friends and maybe even enemies addicted to the amazing experience that only Company of Heroes brings! To all new players we sincerely wish them good luck, a lot of fun and good games!

Also to the jaded Company of Heroes veterans out there: Be nice to the players who are just starting out! Christmas may have gone but we're still in the season, spread the joy!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Tretton Jan 19 2013, 18:49 PM
If they still want sell this game, they should continue to support it propperly and reopen the fair play forum and start combating cheaters and hackers again.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3pescadoman Jan 20 2013, 21:58 PM
Steam is AWESOME. After trying for 2 days to download COH(which I paid 30 bucks for) I bought it somewhere else. Steam has decided to keep my money.

They are AWESOME. Whatever they said to Paypal worked, because PP sided with them. I have nothing from Steam and they kept my money.

[size=7]AWESOME JOB THIEVES!

+
# 4SgtMouseybear Jan 28 2013, 10:26 AM
QUOTE(pescadoman @ Jan 20 2013, 21:58 PM) *

Steam is AWESOME. After trying for 2 days to download COH(which I paid 30 bucks for) I bought it somewhere else. Steam has decided to keep my money.

They are AWESOME. Whatever they said to Paypal worked, because PP sided with them. I have nothing from Steam and they kept my money.

[size=7]AWESOME JOB THIEVES!

This seems very unusual to me. I have never had a problem with downloading games from Steam, nor did any of the people I know who use Steam.

+
# 5arni1116 Oct 22 2013, 10:02 AM
please help why is there such a big download for company of heroes 2 nightmare ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)