Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Disconnects & Cheater Topic

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Earendil Jun 1 2015, 12:41 PM
Please post any problems with disconnects or possible cheaters here. Our staff will adjudicate accordingly.

You must include at least:
  • Who was playing (account link!)?
  • When did it happen?
  • What's the problem?
  • Attach any screenshots & replays supporting your concern. Without it, your accusation becomes legally void.
If you wish to appeal a conviction contact the responsible Ladderadmin.

Warn-list:

Sadixov: 1 warn 24.01.2017
*Randall*: 1 warn 10.07.17: 2 warn 17.07.17

Banned:

Xehanort (GR ID: 1144669)

This post has been edited by Earendil: Jul 17 2017, 19:44 PM

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2y0shi Jun 1 2015, 16:31 PM
Damn was hoping you would open the old cheaters/disconnect forum, got my hopes up post-13661-1143531603.gif

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 3Boss^ Jun 6 2015, 17:38 PM
Hi

Myth I see him many game now he pick random in draws and in game he pick gondor

so please solve this this guy never follow rules

thanks

Clan: Born 2 Pawn

+
# 4Umi^T Jun 6 2015, 17:49 PM
QUOTE(Boss^ @ Jun 6 2015, 17:38 PM) *

Hi

thanks

LOL

+
# 5Earendil Jun 7 2015, 06:51 AM
QUOTE(Boss^ @ Jun 6 2015, 19:38 PM) *

Hi

thanks

I will talk to him!

+
# 6MythvMight Jun 8 2015, 18:27 PM
QUOTE(Boss^ @ Jun 6 2015, 17:38 PM) *

Hi

thanks

What happened was we drew a game and Boss was host and asked me to be random and I didn't want to for that game.
He left and refused to play and I have there played 0 games with Boss either against or as team.

I understand now if I do wish to play as Gondor then it must be selected in the generator. However, I think my stats are 6/1 as of now and that is 3 wins picking Gondor 3 wins going random anyway and 1 loss being random.

That means I am now picking random because it seems more suitable to do so unless on occasion I am aloud to pick by third party other players who do not mind as it is not against the rules to pick so long as it is listed in the generator for future games.

I hope that clears up the situation.

+
# 7PaulGeorge Jul 16 2015, 16:07 PM
1v1 QM

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000001.rep
Size: 164.39k
Number of downloads: 187
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 1
nssae 2
MaFiA 1
JamesBalla 2
Attached File 00000002.rep
Size: 43.31k
Number of downloads: 189
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
JamesBalla 0
Attached File 00000003.rep
Size: 42.8k
Number of downloads: 200
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
JamesBalla 0
Attached File 00000004.rep
Size: 55.04k
Number of downloads: 199
Player Name Side Team
JamesBalla 0
PaulGeorge* 0
Attached File 00000005.rep
Size: 52.63k
Number of downloads: 195
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
RP0 0
Attached File 00000006.rep
Size: 28.28k
Number of downloads: 186
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
Buffalaxed_ 0
Attached File 00000007.rep
Size: 110.41k
Number of downloads: 196
Player Name Side Team
Buffalaxed_ 0
PaulGeorge* 0
Attached File 00000008.rep
Size: 50.12k
Number of downloads: 185
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
Drefan 0
Attached File 00000009.rep
Size: 155.45k
Number of downloads: 197
Player Name Side Team
PaulGeorge* 0
Fishy 0

+
# 8MythvMight Aug 18 2015, 17:16 PM
Hi this is not so much an Game report but more code of conduct and rule breaking.

What happened was we drew the first game on Mount Doom, Myth SparkWave vrs yurt Pino
and my ally Scop just quit saying his orcs bugged when they killed his mill,

problem is I gave him my mill anyway so he had 2 anyway and plus could of used eye or land as
Isen had chanted me. So he quit and didn't say much else.

We did a re draw and got same teams on Halifren and I said I was going to come creep wargs for
rank 2 soilders and I know that I can simply kill 2 wargs without the lair and get rank 2 to help my ally.
Scop was being a complete jerk and said it was his creep, he already had rank 2 orcs and the money from
the lair and then decided to get last hit on the last warg just to annoy me saying it was his creep.
He said I should of gone to the other creep but I knew with rank 2 our side I could defend my farm, scop mills
and go to my creep and get it after wards anyway being in a far better game position.

Scop called me noob and idiot so I told him the same and in a perfectly healthy game position he just quit
and said cba with the ally.

I am report because I don't have to put up with that if he wants to play quick match he can stop being such
a jerk about things and quitting the games which isn't fair on any of the 3 remaining players. We all could of won
points and all what happened is that it was a waist of our time so please can he be warned against doing this again.

Note, I did try to play on but my gr dc again when I had HS and Blades so we agree to void all games but I changed my password to Game ranger and don't have much patience for a player who thinks he knows all and then quits,
if Scop wants to do that, go and play in ffg and you can moan and quit all day upsetting people but just as lame.

Thanks

Attached File 00000000.rep
Size: 60.73k
Player Name Side Team
yurT 3
SparWave 2
Myth* 2
IlPrincipino 3

+
# 9Kerkyra Aug 18 2015, 18:07 PM
I don't see the point of this report but just to clear things :

- I left the first game on Mount Doom because my opponent AC-Bugged me, resulting in killing me 1 mill and 1 orc battalion with both soldier nearly full health. I even told my opponent to move but he didn't. He said after the game he didn't move because Orange did to him the same in a previous game.

- To the second game, I said I was going to creep the wargs on my side and when after he told me he wanted to creep wargs too, I told him to go to the wargs on his side and that I would give him Eye after my creep is done. But he didn't listen and went to my wargs anyway. I didn't let him get last hit because i needed to exp to get a rank 4 orc and later make a combo but as didn't let him the last hit, he started calling me prick. Then after seing he got totally owned on his side because of him trying to steal my creep, I just left as the game was pretty much lost here and I didn't want to listen anymore to sammy insulting, saying he was right although he was totally wrong. Untill i saw this post I thought the game would count, and it should have been counted.

I don't see how this is not fair, you are the only one trying to void the game, it would have been fine for me if it had counted. I know getting retard allies is part of QM and I accept it.

+
# 10MythvMight Aug 18 2015, 20:17 PM
I am sorry but to say that comment Scop I just think you are really low and pettyt man.

So you think it is your creep? and are unable to share it because you know the game better than anyone
you don't deserve to be rank 1,

I got rank 2 from the peasant who killed the one single farm I lost anyway, if you weren't being such a jerk in the first place to me and now he wants me to be docked points for it also

If I am docked points for that then there is no justice on this game, he needs a warn for quitting for no reason and Scop you are not the owner of the game, play to finish or don't play at all.

+
# 11Earendil Aug 18 2015, 20:30 PM
QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 18 2015, 19:16 PM) *

Hi this is not so much an Game report but more code of conduct and rule breaking.

What happened was we drew the first game on Mount Doom, Myth SparkWave vrs yurt Pino
and my ally Scop just quit saying his orcs bugged when they killed his mill,

problem is I gave him my mill anyway so he had 2 anyway and plus could of used eye or land as
Isen had chanted me. So he quit and didn't say much else.

We did a re draw and got same teams on Halifren and I said I was going to come creep wargs for
rank 2 soilders and I know that I can simply kill 2 wargs without the lair and get rank 2 to help my ally.
Scop was being a complete jerk and said it was his creep, he already had rank 2 orcs and the money from
the lair and then decided to get last hit on the last warg just to annoy me saying it was his creep.
He said I should of gone to the other creep but I knew with rank 2 our side I could defend my farm, scop mills
and go to my creep and get it after wards anyway being in a far better game position.

Scop called me noob and idiot so I told him the same and in a perfectly healthy game position he just quit
and said cba with the ally.

I am report because I don't have to put up with that if he wants to play quick match he can stop being such
a jerk about things and quitting the games which isn't fair on any of the 3 remaining players. We all could of won
points and all what happened is that it was a waist of our time so please can he be warned against doing this again.

Note, I did try to play on but my gr dc again when I had HS and Blades so we agree to void all games but I changed my password to Game ranger and don't have much patience for a player who thinks he knows all and then quits,
if Scop wants to do that, go and play in ffg and you can moan and quit all day upsetting people but just as lame.

Thanks

Attached File 00000000.rep
Size: 60.73k
Player Name Side Team
yurT 3
SparWave 2
Myth* 2
IlPrincipino 3

Well Sam the problem that you have a bad team spirit with scop does not void a game. And I know from my own experience that you can be a complicated team ally who always thinks to know things better.

For me the game counts.

QUOTE(Kerkyra @ Aug 18 2015, 20:07 PM) *

I don't see the point of this report but just to clear things :

- I left the first game on Mount Doom because my opponent AC-Bugged me, resulting in killing me 1 mill and 1 orc battalion with both soldier nearly full health. I even told my opponent to move but he didn't. He said after the game he didn't move because Orange did to him the same in a previous game.

- To the second game, I said I was going to creep the wargs on my side and when after he told me he wanted to creep wargs too, I told him to go to the wargs on his side and that I would give him Eye after my creep is done. But he didn't listen and went to my wargs anyway. I didn't let him get last hit because i needed to exp to get a rank 4 orc and later make a combo but as didn't let him the last hit, he started calling me prick. Then after seing he got totally owned on his side because of him trying to steal my creep, I just left as the game was pretty much lost here and I didn't want to listen anymore to sammy insulting, saying he was right although he was totally wrong. Untill i saw this post I thought the game would count, and it should have been counted.

I don't see how this is not fair, you are the only one trying to void the game, it would have been fine for me if it had counted. I know getting retard allies is part of QM and I accept it.

YurT did AC bug on purpose then ... Next time just report it. The game we did before I just fought nearby rocks so not all of his orcs were attacking. But thats no AC at all. wacko.gif

Anyway lucky win because of mass lag so he should stay quiet...

To sum it up I agree with scop and don't see why the game shouldn't count.

+
# 12Kerkyra Aug 18 2015, 20:33 PM
What is you problem exactly ?

I never said I know the game better than anyone, that I deserve rank 1 and that I owe the game. Stop thinking everyone is like you.

+
# 13y0shi Aug 18 2015, 20:39 PM
Great banter

+
# 14MythvMight Aug 18 2015, 21:01 PM
Scop left the game and then my GR dc shortly after when I had fully upgrades shields and blades plus 2 full bases and about to make troll cage,

and you say the game should count?

what planet are you on then, Scop quit 2 games and was being a jerk and saying he can't share a creep and telling me what I should do and you side with him because he can't share a creep.

Your both wrong and if you want to take my points for no reason apart from Scop leaving and then the game I could of won then do so but all else will see what you are doing and know this to be an injustice towards me.

Orange to say that I know personally that I am weird in games I think is pathetic I am sorry but I do, I have screen shots of you demanding re matches and warning me for bugs I knew nothing about when you lose a mill on land anyway and I will attach it below,

Then if you decide to take more points from me for no reason apart from Scop leaving a game and a gr fault then that is up to you, that is no active league and it is cheating if you do that.Attached Image

+
# 15y0shi Aug 18 2015, 21:28 PM
That picture of you AC'ing?

+
# 16SquatsnOats Aug 18 2015, 22:17 PM
We need justice, trust and faith in our little family. Idiot noob baguette players that quit for no reason should be banned from QM !!

+
# 17Umi^T Aug 18 2015, 23:06 PM
LOL. Gotta love bfme drama

+
# 18MythvMight Aug 19 2015, 08:00 AM
Imo, the right thing to do is just void the game and warn him for quitting

+
# 19Earendil Aug 19 2015, 08:37 AM
QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 18 2015, 23:01 PM) *

Scop left the game and then my GR dc shortly after when I had fully upgrades shields and blades plus 2 full bases and about to make troll cage,

and you say the game should count?

what planet are you on then, Scop quit 2 games and was being a jerk and saying he can't share a creep and telling me what I should do and you side with him because he can't share a creep.

Your both wrong and if you want to take my points for no reason apart from Scop leaving and then the game I could of won then do so but all else will see what you are doing and know this to be an injustice towards me.

Orange to say that I know personally that I am weird in games I think is pathetic I am sorry but I do, I have screen shots of you demanding re matches and warning me for bugs I knew nothing about when you lose a mill on land anyway and I will attach it below,

Then if you decide to take more points from me for no reason apart from Scop leaving a game and a gr fault then that is up to you, that is no active league and it is cheating if you do that.Attached Image

???

The players of a 2v2 lose/win the same amount of points. Pls stop thinking that you are the only one who is pissed about such loses. And I really wonder that you think a rank 1 player leaves a game on purpose just to piss you off. wacko.gif

For the game you have mentioned the bug appeard in the very first minute of the game. At this point it's easy to re + we had Mor/isen which is a good mu. In the re we had double mordor vs rohan isen and had no chance. So the rematch was pretty good for you. wacko.gif

The game counts (if your opponents upload it) end of discussion. Of course if this happens a lot by a player I will have to talk to him etc...

Keep on playing guys and don't waste time and nerves in such a discussion.

I just lost a game because of lag. It sucks but I have to accept it. Shit happens.

QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 19 2015, 10:00 AM) *

Imo, the right thing to do is just void the game and warn him for quitting

+
# 20MythvMight Aug 19 2015, 11:00 AM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Aug 19 2015, 08:37 AM) *

???

The players of a 2v2 lose/win the same amount of points. Pls stop thinking that you are the only one who is pissed about such loses. And I really wonder that you think a rank 1 player leaves a game on purpose just to piss you off. wacko.gif

For the game you have mentioned the bug appeard in the very first minute of the game. At this point it's easy to re + we had Mor/isen which is a good mu. In the re we had double mordor vs rohan isen and had no chance. So the rematch was pretty good for you. wacko.gif

The game counts (if your opponents upload it) end of discussion. Of course if this happens a lot by a player I will have to talk to him etc...

Keep on playing guys and don't waste time and nerves in such a discussion.

I just lost a game because of lag. It sucks but I have to accept it. Shit happens.

I'll explain in more detail what I mean
Scop was Mordor vrs Gondor Rohan on Hali, he can do 2 things

A, run with Gollum to the left middle creep as Gondor will almost certainly either creep this or rush Mordor main, allowing scop to kill the soidlers entirely with eye or steal the warg creep forcing Gondor into early submission...

B, allow me to creep our warg and take the money for uber fast stables and then building the mill, allowing Mordor to be impregnable early game for defence and attack while I make horses to own on the field with eye...

C, Allow my soilders to simply kill 2 wargs alone while Mordor takes the money and the creep which he had taken anyway
meaning Mordor is again impregnable from early game...

Scop quit the game because he claimed the warg was all his, he didn't want to share and was being a jerk,

I can't do much if I don't have a bloody ally can I, but I played on and got upgrades and was just about to rush and
surprise surprise my gr dc so I changed password...

I reported Scop for quitting and waiting time and maybe his attitude should change but I think Orange you are not wise enough in tactics or fair enough as a admin in your duties, as I have said I have lost faith in you as the ladder admin entirely

This post has been edited by MythvMight: Aug 27 2015, 16:06 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)