Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Sponsored clanwars months incoming, generals!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1cncHD Jul 12 2016, 19:28 PM
Community member FireLorD` offered his support to help to have some nice and active clanwars months. For this purpose he donated a good amount of cash, which will be up for grabs in the upcomming months.

He also offered to donate even more cash if the idea turns out to be good.

By the looks of a recently created topic on the general discussion it looks like that we are going to have even more sponsors supporting this idea.

Let's take a look at the format of the idea and the money which provides backup for it

The event starts at 1st of August 2016 !!

I can already confirm the receipt of $ 110
  • IF we can get some clans together for the format 2v2 and 3v3 cw, FireLorD` will donate money up to $ 50 - $ 100 for the winner teams of the months november and december 2016.
  • The top 2 clans will have to battle it out for the money in each sponsored month doing a 3v3 or 2v2.
  • After this the top 4 teams will battle it out for extra $ 60 for both months.
  • You will be able to freely do 1v1s but this should not be the main focus in this current sponsored event.
  • Each clan can only have up to 3 clan members.
  • If the league has 10+ active clans, FireLorD`will donate $ 60 every month until november or december. After this he will throw in extra $ 100 to the prize pool where the clans can battle it out in the finals for the prize money.
  • All games must be played on Revora.
  • Newest Gentool Version is mandatory.
  • Upload mode on.
  • Random balance on.
  • Official and Relax maps can be used for the matches. Also all maps from this .zip file can be used.
Expert Players + crazy logica and google are not allowed to join the same clan.

Changes can still be made. Therefore the discussion on this topic will remain open!

This post has been edited by cncHD: Jul 28 2016, 18:29 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2WwW.GooGle.Com` Jul 12 2016, 19:51 PM
About those players who can't team together, what if we get some old school players back like spalding,excal.. etc you will make a new rule to prevent them from clanning together too?
I would suggest a tweak to that, prevent 2 experts from clanning together, that would be more fair I'd say.

Clan: WwW.

+
# 3DustyRhodes Jul 12 2016, 19:58 PM
This is the best that I could see

+
# 4cncHD Jul 12 2016, 20:06 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Jul 12 2016, 19:51 PM) *

About those players who can't team together, what if we get some old school players back like spalding,excal.. etc you will make a new rule to prevent them from clanning together too?
I would suggest a tweak to that, prevent 2 experts from clanning together, that would be more fair I'd say.

Agreed. Rules changed.

+
# 5WwW.GooGle.Com` Jul 12 2016, 20:17 PM
I'd say only experts can't clan together, which means logica and crazy can. I would love to see a clan of herb + logica, always giving some gg's to everyone. Preventing all those names from clanning together might end up ppl playing 1v1 only cuz they would complain about having noob mates and dodge 2v2\3v3, you know how it works ^^
So let's say if each expert made up his clan it would look like this:
Size's clan
Herb's clan
Domi's clan
Rage's clan
Hawky's clan
Karro's clan
Scuba's clan
Rising's clan
Excal's clan
Dackel's clan
If we managed to get half of these names we would get 5 top clans which is pretty good, also not to forget clans like rengo, serpent,boycah..etc
preventing logica and crazy from clanning with "experts" might lead to 1 man clan, I mean only 1 guy playing in the team while the other 2 are not doing much, so teams like serpent\ruiz\humanity for example would do much better than the expert teams.

+
# 6-DoMiNaToR- Jul 12 2016, 20:19 PM
google should be added to the list of players not allowed to team.

+
# 7cncHD Jul 12 2016, 20:26 PM
Rules updated.

QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Jul 12 2016, 20:19 PM) *

google should be added to the list of players not allowed to team.

This would bring us back to where we started. If we add Google to the list, then Logica and Crazy need to be added to the list, too.

+
# 8WwW.GooGle.Com` Jul 12 2016, 20:30 PM
Read my last post Domi

+
# 9HeRσ Jul 12 2016, 20:45 PM
Nsync clan, perfect for boycah tongue.gif

+
# 10FireLorD` Jul 12 2016, 20:46 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Jul 12 2016, 14:17 PM) *

I'd say only experts can't clan together, which means logica and crazy can. I would love to see a clan of herb + logica, always giving some gg's to everyone. Preventing all those names from clanning together might end up ppl playing 1v1 only cuz they would complain about having noob mates and dodge 2v2\3v3, you know how it works ^^
So let's say if each expert made up his clan it would look like this:
Size's clan
Herb's clan
Domi's clan
Rage's clan
Hawky's clan
Karro's clan
Scuba's clan
Rising's clan
Excal's clan
Dackel's clan
If we managed to get half of these names we would get 5 top clans which is pretty good, also not to forget clans like rengo, serpent,boycah..etc
preventing logica and crazy from clanning with "experts" might lead to 1 man clan, I mean only 1 guy playing in the team while the other 2 are not doing much, so teams like serpent\ruiz\humanity for example would do much better than the expert teams.

i agree with this but i dont think it will be that much dodging since if they are the clan leaders thay could always choose who they would even allow in their clans its not really a automatic thing. But think of it as us filling in that skill level gap we have. because from my experience without cw i would not be at the level i am today. So maybe we might see some very much improvements overtime for many players.

+
# 11WwW.GooGle.Com` Jul 12 2016, 20:50 PM
You will see the real face off ppl when it comes to a prize at the end of the month ^^

+
# 12DustyRhodes Jul 12 2016, 21:04 PM
Where is mass clan? laugh.gif
who wants me?

This post has been edited by DustyRhodes: Jul 12 2016, 21:07 PM

+
# 13-DoMiNaToR- Jul 12 2016, 21:06 PM
ok cool

+
# 14Phoenix- Jul 12 2016, 21:09 PM
Am I right when I say: 2 vs 2 competitive is more difficult than 1 vs 1?
Based on this I hope you can find enough skilled players.

+
# 15-DoMiNaToR- Jul 12 2016, 21:11 PM
yes more difficult

+
# 16FireLorD` Jul 12 2016, 21:12 PM
QUOTE(-Phoenix1991 @ Jul 12 2016, 15:09 PM) *

Am I right when I say: 2 vs 2 competitive is more difficult than 1 vs 1?
Based on this I hope you can find enough skilled players.

It can be more difficult at times but think of it as over time you will improve.

+
# 17WwW.GooGle.Com` Jul 12 2016, 21:13 PM
I'm pretty sure we will have plenty of 3v3's as well smile.gif

+
# 18cncHD Jul 12 2016, 21:17 PM
I have received $ 60 a few minutes ago. This means $ 110 are confirmed so far!

Thank you very much, FireLorD!

EDIT:

If we can see 7 full clans at the 1st of August 16 then FireLorD will add another $ 60 to the prizepool for the start of the event.

This post has been edited by cncHD: Jul 12 2016, 21:24 PM

+
# 19BoYcaH0 Jul 12 2016, 22:47 PM
I'm available for clan membership! biggrin.gif

+
# 20-Gen^Master Jul 13 2016, 04:52 AM
cool

Game: Act of Aggression

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)