Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

RA3:Invasion

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1txc2004 Nov 2 2016, 21:15 PM
IPB Image

Prepare for a unique, nonstop action, from RA3 Invasion!!!

On this AI Mod you found the Commanders: Allied:Krauss - Soviet:Gideon - Japan:Ronin, which can have economic advantage up to 12 times! They like to make expand and can take the entire map if you let them! They are fearless and like to push from Land Air Sea from multiple locations, sending their forces forward, destroying everything on the way...

So,
Your mission, if should you choose to accept it:

- Repel the incoming forces and expand your base...
- Find your way to enter and destroy the enemy base!

- Complete your mission with less start money on higher difficulty level at less time!

Good luck Commander...

RA3:Invasion Series

RA3:Invasion keep you non-stop under pressure, with clean brutal action. AI act based who you act!
RA3:InsaneInvasion is a modified version of RA3:Invasion and the building system is 80% faster, plus more energy and money, for more hardcore gameplay!
RA3:InvasionRaise is Exactly version of the RA3:Invasion, plus the Uprising Units!
RA3:InsaneInvasionRaise is Exactly version of the RA3:InsaneInvasion, plus the Uprising Units!

You can read more about the mod here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasion

You can read about how AI act, on article here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...invasion-ai-mod

You can download here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasion/downloads
http://tinyurl.com/RA3Invasion

This post has been edited by txc2004: Sep 27 2017, 18:50 PM

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2txc2004 Nov 7 2016, 21:47 PM
Here you can find some types of gameplays and maps, different from what you have played so far, some gameplays is more for fun, other give more strategy and tactic...

Gameplays

XXX v1.6
This is an XXX gameplay which has everything: Strategy, tactics, multitasking, micro!
You start with 2 Ore Nodes and then you get money from kills...

Exist 25 Maps,
More info & download here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasion/addons/xxx

Super Comp Stomp (SCS) v1.5
Survive as long as you can or kill the Enemy to Win!

Exist 2 Maps,
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...-comp-stomp-scs

Capture the... Oil! (CTO) v1.1
Capture all 9 Oil Rings or kill the Enemy to Win!

Exist 3 Maps,
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...ure-the-oil-cto

Team Mate (ΤΜ) v1
Its original gameplay but with 2 player on each side for 1vs1 maps and 3 for the 2vs2 maps. You start with MCV ready for you order and its up to you how to move!

Exist 1 Map,
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...am-mate-maps-tm

Multi Role (MR) v1
It is multi role gameplay, all army divided between 3 players, each team must be the same faction...

Exist 1 Map,
For download here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...s/multi-role-mr

War 3D!
Worms 3D and Great Little War Game meet Red Alert 3 and become Turn Based, xD!

If you believe or not RA3 can be turn based! I have already one map ready. On player's turn you have 30 sec to move the units, on enemy player turn can look enemy's moves and manage your base...

Not available yet...

Maps

Battle Arena v1
Normally is the Island Arena map, renamed and edited for up to 3vs3. Also is good for Base Defense Battles! Exist 3 versions: ore nodes on land only, and with ore nodes on water, and with unlimited money & power!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...ns/battle-arena

Steel Worlds v1
Medium size 3vs3 multi player map for tactical melee battle.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...ns/steel-worlds

Future Ideas

RA3 Allies Rising
I have the idea before maybe 2 years to remake the game, most the Allied faction who is my favorite... With zero bugs, perfect power controls and many other strategical ideas...

I stop for two reasons, it is to many work for one person and maybe i have problem with copyrights since use the original 3D units, maybe not, i dont know...

My work it is on Dark GDK on VB.NET, i make a simple replicate of the fire island and one Guardian Tank to move at my mouse click and of course smooth mouse camera controls!

Can be down it is possible, maybe some time continue...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Jan 2 2018, 21:16 PM

+
# 3Zak.T Nov 8 2016, 20:27 PM
Hi thx for sharing biggrin.gif i'll try it when im home

+
# 4B00M Nov 9 2016, 14:42 PM
I'll try this sometime soon.

Fun one, did three games and lost all three biggrin.gif (2v2's on brutal without base pushing them)
Got close to winning game three though

e: make that 4

This post has been edited by B00M: Nov 9 2016, 17:36 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 5txc2004 Nov 9 2016, 22:06 PM
Hi to all,

Thank's for feedback!

Hahaha!

Yes, can you have amazing gameplays...!

I try to finish, because need some serious fixes!
Programming Developers have me very tired. Ιf I was writing the code from scratch would be easier than trying to find what they have done programmers... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by txc2004: Nov 10 2016, 08:17 AM

+
# 6txc2004 Dec 14 2016, 13:00 PM
I love programming but that time is my first time who work with mod and i found is painful... Hahaha!

So that's it! I stop around here on v10? i don't know! Untli now its very good, its easy enough, its hard enough, its unique, its unpredictable, it have almost everything.

I recheck, if everything on v10 is ok...

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me to complete its ok!

More attack states no need... its enough!
So remain this states:

Allies use chronosphere super weapon
Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions

I forgot something? Please put it...!

If someone want to make the states pls check if work right and then give them to me... I check for the timing and the difficulty and fit them with rest code...

Thank you!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 16 2016, 02:08 AM

+
# 7txc2004 Dec 16 2016, 03:13 AM
v10 its ready! pls read the second post for changes...

And again at some point the units stop attaking, i working on for v11...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 16 2016, 15:55 PM

+
# 8txc2004 Jan 9 2017, 13:05 PM
Hi to all, Happy New Year!!! smile.gif

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me, i want this states, the most important is the numbers 3,4,5:

1 - Allies use chronosphere super weapon
2 - Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

3 - I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions...

4 - Also, how tell the AI not destroy something???! As example i want from AI, NOT destroy the Observation Posts...

5 - Why engineers try, not the neutrals structures, the enemy structures twice, many times he cannot succeeded with first time...

Thank you! smile.gif

+
# 9txc2004 Jan 10 2017, 11:36 AM
I dare you, to try this! This is beta(test) version of the RA3Invasion v11 and work amazing perfect!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...nvasion-v11beta

+
# 10txc2004 Jan 10 2017, 22:27 PM
This is beta(test) version of the RA3Invasion v11, plus the Uprising Units & Maps!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...upraise-v11beta

+
# 11txc2004 Jan 16 2017, 21:03 PM

v11ii its Completed and Perfect!

pls read the second post for changes...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Feb 13 2017, 20:47 PM

+
# 12txc2004 Mar 4 2017, 20:15 PM

Steel Worlds is new multiplayer map! Steel because of colors, the shape, the gameplay...

IPB Image

http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...ns/steel-worlds

Simple gameplay with melee battle. The main point of the battle focuses on the center, which are separated by bridges ramps and water.

The Infantry and Armor Units can cross the bridges, the Amphibious Units with help from ramps can cross the water and the Water Units can pass under bridges.

The bridges is destroyable and if you destroy them, then everything change. Simple gameplay but not so easy as sound!

Taste it... and tell me! smile.gif

...Changes, fixes and addings for v1...

The version zero has some problem, if your graphics settings for water is High or Ultra High the water is not on the right height... Now its ok!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 5 2017, 18:32 PM

+
# 13Inspector RaGe Mar 4 2017, 21:42 PM
Looks pretty interesting, I'll check it out tonight. wink.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Clan: m8s

+
# 14txc2004 Mar 5 2017, 00:15 AM
Inspector RaGe, Welcome!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 5 2017, 17:11 PM

+
# 15JonnyKnows Mar 6 2017, 06:30 AM
QUOTE(txc2004 @ Jan 9 2017, 09:05 AM) *

Hi to all, Happy New Year!!! smile.gif

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me, i want this states, the most important is the numbers 3,4,5:

1 - Allies use chronosphere super weapon
2 - Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

3 - I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions...

4 - Also, how tell the AI not destroy something???! As example i want from AI, NOT destroy the Observation Posts...

5 - Why engineers try, not the neutrals structures, the enemy structures twice, many times he cannot succeeded with first time...

Thank you! smile.gif

replace the following LogicCommands in the logicCommand.xml

#1 This will make the AI target enemy units and place them on top of structures so they die
<LogicCommand
Options="NEED_TARGET_POS"
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_SelectObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerChronosphereObjectSelect</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Heuristic="PLAYER_AOE_ATTACK"
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
TargetObjectInclude="CAN_ATTACK"
TargetObjectExclude="AIRCRAFT SUBMARINE STRUCTURE FS_BASE_DEFENSE POWERED"
RequireKillTargets="false"
MinTargetsHit="3"
Distance="0.1"
NextLogicCommand="Command_SpawnObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="AlliedCryoSatelliteLvl2"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

<LogicCommand
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_SpawnObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerChronosphereObjectSpawn</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
MinTargetsHit="1"
Distance="0.1"
TargetObjectInclude="STRUCTURE">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="AlliedCryoSatelliteLvl2"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

#2 this nanoswarm will target enemies too
<LogicCommand
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_NanoSwarmHive">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerNanoSwarmHive</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
TargetObjectInclude="CAN_ATTACK"
TargetObjectExclude="AIRCRAFT FS_BASE_DEFENSE"
MinTargetsHit="10"
MinEnemiesNearby="10"
Distance="50.0">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="TelekineticExplosion"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

Replace CaptureLandHusks , make your own

I imagine you tried adding them to the ignore list in the micromanagers, but that won't work because the AI will still count it as a passive structure in it too. Which pretty much means you can't stop them from targetting it, if it's along the path.

You could add it to ignore list and make sure all target heuristics the strategic states exclude neutral structures.
Then uncheck EngagePassiveTargets, then you'll need to make sure that the AI have good target heuristics.

This just means you neeed to add any possible passive target as a target heuristic.

This is what I used to make my AI target refineries with century bombers without bombing things like oils along the way.

unsure

This post has been edited by JonnyKnows: Mar 6 2017, 07:15 AM

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 16txc2004 Mar 6 2017, 16:40 PM
JonnyKnows,

Hi and thank you very much!

CaptureLandHusks that is???! Hahaha! I answering my self all this time what buildings is the Husks!!! I try on google... i try translate... I don't know English and is difficult for me to catch the sense of some words...

Oh yes try everything, i see your code and probably that's is the key to work:
Then uncheck EngagePassiveTargets, then you'll need to make sure that the AI have good target heuristics.

I have two more questions, no understand if the game work with that way, its bug and if exist solutions...

Exist two things who make the AI unbelievable weakness specially for Allied and Japan...

1: for this, i send you personal message...

2: i want from one StrategicState to build just one unit, i know how to make that, but the game build one unit from each factory...

ex: i want 1 engineer and the state is <CreateUnits UnitName="AlliedEngineer" MinUnits="1" MaxUnits="1"/> but if the AI has 3 barracks build 3 engineers...

For engineers is not so problem but for Prospectors is big problem because build so many and confuse each other and no make right expand or not at all or overbuild.

with same way i want on brutal brutal difficulty make expand and with extra MCVs but again build so many how the brake the playability of game...

If you have any answer is very helpful!

You want to refer you, on game credits and anywhere else as thank you for your help?

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 6 2017, 21:10 PM

+
# 17Constable Chris Mar 6 2017, 20:25 PM
Husks in the AI code refers to pilot sniped units. (In other words, tanks that do no have a pilot, and can be captured by infantry).

Clan: H2O

+
# 18txc2004 Mar 6 2017, 21:27 PM
Constable Chris, Thank you for explain...!

If it easy for you can you point me how fix this two annoying bugs, if it is possible to make the fixes on my mod:

1:
the prospector who not always start collect money when place a new refinery...

2:
the units who has laser point like Javelins Troopers, Athena Cannon and Rocket Angel, not always the laser point right and go to a corner of map...

Thank you!

+
# 19Constable Chris Mar 6 2017, 21:30 PM
1. Pm

2. Graphical bug that I am not sure how to fix, since I never really looked into it.

Clan: H2O

+
# 20txc2004 Mar 7 2017, 00:36 AM
My opinion for the map, maybe needed some simple walls and obstacles like the Battle Base Hexis or leave it as it is...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)