Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

RA3:Invasion

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41txc2004 Oct 3 2017, 10:23 AM
Ok, that is the final:

Easy: Easy Commander to Beat, Build Structures, No rebuild MCV, No extra MCVs, No extra Commandos
Medium: Medium Commander to Beat, Build Structures, Rebuild MCV, No extra MCVs, No extra Commandos
Hard: Hard Commander to Beat, Build Structures, Rebuild MCV, Extra MCVs, Extra Commandos
Brutal: Brutal Commander to Beat, Build Structures, Rebuild MCV, Extra MCVs, Extra Commandos

Attached Image

Also i put Total Score, is based on: (Units Kill/Death) + (Structures Lost/Destroyed) & Efficiency

If you choose to play for Win is up to you, faster is better...
Keep your units low, destroy vital enemy structures and prevent enemy to expand. The key of this gameplay is the Efficiency!

If you choose to play for Survive is 10 Levels with Total time around 60 min...
Build only on your half side of map, no destroy any enemy structures and use the Units, Super Weapons & Protocols only against the incoming units. The key of this gameplay is the Multitasking!

And on both gameplays, if you choose wisely your units and your targets you can win easily without enemy overwhelm you with countless units...

Exist 2 Maps:
Battle Arena v1.5
Corporate warfare v1.5

This post has been edited by txc2004: Nov 30 2017, 01:26 AM

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 42txc2004 Oct 17 2017, 05:55 AM
Just i finish 1 Team Mate map, who is the original gameplay and you start with MCV at neutral position ready for you order and its up to you how to move!

Attached Image

Here on Corporate Warfare you can play up to 3vs3 and with 4 starting positions, is amazing for strategic maneuvers from the beginning of game!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Oct 17 2017, 06:39 AM

+
# 43txc2004 Oct 25 2017, 10:04 AM

The Super Comp Stomp X gameplay, replaced with the XXX version...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Nov 18 2017, 23:40 PM

+
# 44txc2004 Nov 3 2017, 20:28 PM
Finally after so many gameplays, i found that i want and it is amazing! xD

Attached Image

XXX
v1.5

This is an XXX gameplay which has everything: Strategy, tactics, multitasking, micro!

You start with 2 Ore Nodes who is necessary for a proper and desired opening and then you get money from kills based on Money Multiplier which start from 100 and slowly as the ores are emptying, increasing up to 300 per Kill, all other gameplay is original.

You can play vs Human Players, AI, even Free For All!

The most XXX experience you have, if you play 3vs3 on small maps, units/troops/armies, explosions everywhere, can you see literally War!!!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 12 2017, 00:10 AM

+
# 45txc2004 Nov 21 2017, 06:06 AM
As always like crazy ideas, that's one more... xD!

XXX Mag SuperComp v1.5

The first idea is to continue the "Mag Supercomp Soviet 2" map, to be playable with all factions & all positions, but if pre-build structures for each player position * 3 factions * 6 positions = is more than 1000 structures and it is very big work, so i remake it as an XXX gameplay...

What is the XXX gameplay: you start with 2 ore nodes and then get money per kills, if you want more ores, you can gain it, if kill someone other player and takes his ores...

AI:
Start and open normal...
Has 1000000 Money...
Has 100000 Power...
Pre build Defences...
Pre Build basic structures...
Repair Units...
Heroic Units!

You:
Have 2 Ores...
You need to fight hard to gain money...
No Advanced Super Weapon...
Repair Units...

AI with Heroic units make them very strong, but the point is up to 5 Humans against them...
So i think is ok to be so many hard, also is not necessary to be beatable at once...

Money as other XXX maps is strictly at 10000...

If you find too easy the AI, can use more than one, if it is too hard use easier difficulty...

You can play with random faction and position...

Now you can choose AI on your side...
If you have AI on your side, up to hard difficulty, its hard enough...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 12 2017, 00:10 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)