Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2ReLaX Dec 27 2016, 15:08 PM
Good video and explanation.

Clan: Casters & Co.

+
# 3WwW.GooGle.Com` Dec 27 2016, 15:13 PM
Ye basically it makes a difference that the worker building the barracks has a time to move in the map while the other doesn't. So if you are not planning to send that worker to mid or anything and just want to make a tunnel close to the rax, then it's basically the exact same.

Clan: WwW.

+
# 4Phoenix- Dec 27 2016, 15:26 PM
With the german version one issue occurres. The control Group "2" for example gets removed after upgrading the barracks.

+
# 5ReLaX Dec 27 2016, 15:35 PM
Does it not get removed for other versions?

Clan: Casters & Co.

+
# 6Phoenix- Dec 27 2016, 15:44 PM
I don't know. It takes more steps and therefore it is a delay.

+
# 7RaGe^ Dec 27 2016, 15:56 PM
yeah u cant keep a fake building numbered

+
# 8Phoenix- Dec 27 2016, 15:57 PM
Thanks for the explanation!

+
# 9Leikeze Dec 27 2016, 23:44 PM
It only takes two seconds to do it; If only the community had been injected with all of these tips before the strategies became stagnant.

Clan: WbG

+
# 102StarGeneral Feb 4 2019, 22:27 PM
Amazing

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 11fastAiR Feb 4 2019, 22:58 PM
fake rax is annoying tho, not only for having to wait to number it but having to switch between real and fake for the worker as well. And when you switch to fake if you try to place the rax too fast it doesnt even place a scaffold, you have to wait like half a second or a second to actually place it. I see its benefits but it is a pain in the ass

Real rax (2 actions) - place scaffold, number it
Fake rax (5 actions and wait half a second) - switch to fake, wait half a second, place scaffold, rax to real, worker to real, number rax

To get a worker to get a middle tunnel completed how much quicker?

This post has been edited by JarmenElectra: Feb 4 2019, 23:03 PM

+
# 12Leikeze Feb 4 2019, 23:25 PM
5 actions are completed as seamlessly as 2 because it becomes a mechanical process like everything else.

Clan: WbG

+
# 13HaWkY^ Feb 5 2019, 07:57 AM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Feb 4 2019, 23:58 PM) *

fake rax is annoying tho, not only for having to wait to number it but having to switch between real and fake for the worker as well. And when you switch to fake if you try to place the rax too fast it doesnt even place a scaffold, you have to wait like half a second or a second to actually place it. I see its benefits but it is a pain in the ass

Real rax (2 actions) - place scaffold, number it
Fake rax (5 actions and wait half a second) - switch to fake, wait half a second, place scaffold, rax to real, worker to real, number rax

To get a worker to get a middle tunnel completed how much quicker?

In a competitive game it’s this kind of timing which makes a huge difference. I’m sure I came up with this idea?

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 14-MiNd^ Feb 5 2019, 10:06 AM
recently, I figured out that you can switch the worker to building regular buildings as he's building the fake barracks. meaning, you can make that click or press the key before you have 5 workers out and running around and you'd be left with only having to make the upgrade for the building when its done.

+
# 15-ExiLe` Feb 5 2019, 10:36 AM
QUOTE(-simple^ @ Feb 5 2019, 11:06 AM) *

recently, I figured out that you can switch the worker to building regular buildings as he's building the fake barracks. meaning, you can make that click or press the key before you have 5 workers out and running around and you'd be left with only having to make the upgrade for the building when its done.

you mean as the worker is building a fake building, you switch it back to real buildings? so as soon as it's finished you can build a real building with the same worker, that's what i've been doing atleast.

+
# 16fastAiR Feb 5 2019, 11:40 AM
QUOTE(-simple^ @ Feb 5 2019, 10:06 AM) *

Ok that makes life a little easier. I did fake rax a few times yesterday and I spose it’s not that much work

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)