Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Gold and Silver Replays

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Val` Jan 18 2017, 09:38 AM
Hi Guys,

take a look here. Please do not feel shy about wanting to promote replays. We should have tonnes of silvers and a handful of golds.

Cheers

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2brabox Jan 18 2017, 10:01 AM
Good system, although I think it misses a category for the really good reps.

Both Gold & Silver have "The match does not have to be on a pro level, but should display a reasonable amount of skill. It is all about having a really fun and intense game to observe." in the description. Which is great because ATM the expectations on replays is probably too high. If even newer players have the chance of earning silver/gold once in a while, we might get a more active replay section.

That said, I'd also like an award category for
"The match has to consist almost entirely of very skilled play, but might not necessarily be a fun or intense game for everyone."

Otherwise I fear the replay section can become the equivalent of a pop radio station that just churns out easy-to-listen songs without regularly providing some quality.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 3maxsmart Jan 31 2017, 15:51 PM
I'ts a good idea.
I sopoose all modes are included. it would be nice if ffa is revised fot someone who know really that mode, not only somene whith high skills in other modes and prejudices about ffa.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)