Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Replay System maps and most commonly played custom maps

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Ka$$aD Jan 28 2017, 10:53 AM
This package includes nearly all maps that are supported by our GameReplays Zero Hour Replay System (map preview image instead of "Unknown Map").

The meaning of this topic is to provide you with enough maps so that you are prepared to watch most of the Member Replays in our Replay Section.

If you feel that maps are missing here please comment below.

Maps_1v1_ZH.zip
Maps_2v2_ZH.zip
Maps_3v3_ZH.zip
Maps_All_Ranked_ZH.zip
GenTool downloads Maps_1v1, Maps_2v2, Maps_3v3 automatically. Maps_All_Ranked contains legacy maps that can be used for watching replays.

2nd Update 2019
Map packages last updated: 21.10.2019

Attached File All_Maps_ZH.zip
Size: 14.63mb
Number of downloads: 3030
Player Name Side Team

Attached File Maps_1v1_ZH.zip
Size: 10.62mb
Number of downloads: 1676
Player Name Side Team

Attached File Maps_2v2_ZH.zip
Size: 3.27mb
Number of downloads: 1401
Player Name Side Team

Attached File Maps_3v3_ZH.zip
Size: 750.18k
Number of downloads: 1146
Player Name Side Team

Legacy Maps
Attached File Old_Replay_System_Maps.zip
Size: 10.89mb
Number of downloads: 1421
Player Name Side Team

New ranked maps added to C&C:Online ladder

Attached File New_RANK_Maps_ZH_2019.zip
Size: 5.46mb
Number of downloads: 2002
Player Name Side Team

Original Post
This package includes nearly all maps that are supported by our GameReplays replay system (map preview image instead of "Unknown Map"). Additionally, I have added the most commonly played custom maps that are not supported by GameReplays (yet).

Meaning of this topic is to provide you with enough maps so that you are prepared to watch most of the member replays in our replay section.

Note that this .zip file containes 65 maps so far. If your map folder contains more than 100 maps the maximum maps that are being used by ZH is reached. To lift that limit download the file "Increase_map_limit_100_.rar" and follow the instructions there. It works easily and after that you can add as many maps as you want.

Tutorial on how to increase your map limit by our staff member Jundiyy:

Map package last updated: 28.01.2017

Attached File Replay_System_Maps.zip
Number of downloads: 20758
Player Name Side Team

New Ranked Maps Added to CNC-Online Ladder
Attached File newmaps.zip
Size: 8.05mb
Number of downloads: 8249
Player Name Side Team

Attached File Increase_map_limit_100_.rar
Size: 10.34k
Number of downloads: 13184

This post has been edited by Leikeze: May 19 2020, 14:10 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2RiGuy Jan 29 2017, 23:22 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Jan 28 2017, 10:53 AM) *

This package includes nearly all maps that are supported by our GameReplays replay system (map preview image instead of "Unknown Map"). Additionally, I have added the most commonly played custom maps that are not supported by GameReplays (yet).

Meaning of this topic is to provide you with enough maps so that you are prepared to watch most of the member replays in our replay section.

Note that this .zip file containes 65 maps so far. If your map folder contains more than 100 maps the maximum maps that are being used by ZH is reached. To lift that limit download the file "Increase_map_limit_100_.rar" and follow the instructions there. It works easily and after that you can add as many maps as you want.

Map package last updated: 28.01.2017

Attached File Replay_System_Maps.zip
Number of downloads: 20758
Player Name Side Team

Attached File Increase_map_limit_100_.rar
Size: 10.34k
Number of downloads: 13184

Where do you stick the folder at? The increase maps folder, don't see any specific directions

+
# 3Jundiyy Jan 30 2017, 00:16 AM
QUOTE(RiGuy @ Jan 29 2017, 23:22 PM) *

Where do you stick the folder at? The increase maps folder, don't see any specific directions

Computer > C Drive > Program files (x86) > EA Games > Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour > Window (If you don't have a folder called window then make one).

Your first 3 folders may not be called the same as what I have mentioned (Computer/C Drive/Program files (x86)) I just put a common name down.
Hope this helps.

This post has been edited by Jundiyy: Feb 2 2017, 09:52 AM

+
# 4Ka$$aD Jan 30 2017, 15:23 PM
It should be Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour - don't put it in the Generals folder.
For me (German) it is: E:\Command & Conquer Die ersten 10 Jahre\Command & Conquer™ Generals Zero Hour
There I put the "Window" folder in.

+
# 5Jundiyy Feb 2 2017, 09:53 AM
Ah my mistake, forgot to add that on. Corrected.

+
# 6BoNeS l CRuSHeR^ Mar 15 2017, 22:08 PM
where can i find the micro maps for zh?
ps/ like the micro tournament maps

+
# 7Jundiyy Mar 15 2017, 23:49 PM
QUOTE(General_Ali @ Mar 15 2017, 22:08 PM) *

where can i find the micro maps for zh?
ps/ like the micro tournament maps

Hi General Ali.
This is the link here.

I will hopefully once I get time, add them on to my map pack, or make for them a new map pack, as I have intention to make a few more.
You can see the links beneath in my signature for my maps, at the moment I haven't added these map in any of the links.

+
# 8foofightersrule Mar 22 2017, 18:47 PM
For those who forgot, like me, tongue.gif the map folder is located at C:\Users\**Usernamehere**\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps

+
# 9Jundiyy Mar 30 2017, 19:51 PM
Kassad, are only "RANK" maps considered for the ladder or all the older maps as well that used to be in the ladder?

+
# 10Ka$$aD Mar 30 2017, 21:23 PM
Older maps still work. But they are all available in a version with RANK in their map name.

+
# 11Jundiyy Mar 30 2017, 23:19 PM
Thanks

+
# 12EgyBoy Jul 6 2017, 18:31 PM
i have downloaded all map and installed them with map limit fix too, but the game crashes and i got this message when i try to load any replay downloaded from Replay section...

Please help me, i got very disappointed after doing all that and nothing work, and some replays don't show up in the list.

IPB Image

+
# 13Jundiyy Jul 6 2017, 21:05 PM
QUOTE(Mustafa Khattab @ Jul 6 2017, 18:31 PM) *

i have downloaded all map and installed them with map limit fix too, but the game crashes and i got this message when i try to load any replay downloaded from Replay section...

Please help me, i got very disappointed after doing all that and nothing work, and some replays don't show up in the list.

IPB Image

If you don't see some replays it's because you don't have that map in your map folder.

Serious errors can be from many problems, if it's when loading a replay, one of the reasons is because you don't have that map but the replay shows up.

+
# 14Ka$$aD Jul 7 2017, 09:57 AM
QUOTE(Mustafa Khattab @ Jul 6 2017, 19:31 PM) *

IPB Image

This problem is caused when you have put replays in your replay folder that are played on maps you don't have in your map folder. The replays are displayed buggy then and loading a replay may cause a serious error.

To fix this problem I'd recommend you to remove all replays from your replay folder and put them in there one by another. As soon as you know which specific replay causes the trouble you can upload that here and we might be able to offer you the map you need to watch it.

+
# 15Velibor Jul 8 2017, 02:39 AM
thank you for the map's and when i get the chance i'll upload my own map's for you to download

+
# 16Jundiyy Jul 8 2017, 16:23 PM
QUOTE(Velibor @ Jul 8 2017, 02:39 AM) *

thank you for the map's and when i get the chance i'll upload my own map's for you to download

That's great! Be sure to upload them here or to the General Discussion. The link would be better though.

+
# 17EgyBoy Jul 12 2017, 20:40 PM
Thanks for all, i don't know the reason of that problem, but i was have all maps from this topic installed before i got that error message.

Now, all replays r working fine, I don't know why but that's VERY NICE for me.

What i did? I don't know, just deleted all replay then copy it replay folder again.
SURPRISE, it works !!!

Thanks all for fast response and sorry for annoying u.

+
# 18Jundiyy Jul 12 2017, 22:22 PM
QUOTE(Mustafa Khattab @ Jul 12 2017, 20:40 PM) *

Thanks for all, i don't know the reason of that problem, but i was have all maps from this topic installed before i got that error message.

Now, all replays r working fine, I don't know why but that's VERY NICE for me.

What i did? I don't know, just deleted all replay then copy it replay folder again.
SURPRISE, it works !!!

Thanks all for fast response and sorry for annoying u.

NP HF smile.gif

+
# 19Baximus Nov 11 2017, 19:58 PM
how was my play?

+
# 20Encore^ Feb 18 2018, 13:32 PM
My issue with custom maps, it is hard to find the map you want after you install it. Scrolling through many maps is a pain. What is the sort method used in map list? It is not by name and it is not by date. It's annoying. Any tips to control the sorting?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)