Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

TamTam: map glitching - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Sheriff AA Jun 3 2017, 16:16 PM
A fellow player tipped me off about this (which I didn't notice previously). If you watch this replay from TamTam's perspective, you can see that he is able to zoom wayyyy further out than normal and thus is able to view a much larger radius than other players.

How he is doing this is a question mark, but this is certainly cheating and this not the first time a player has done this. See here and here.

If you need more evidence, I can post about 2-3 more replays where this turd performs this cheating.

Attached File 250517_0908_m8sEmpireNotOPS_vs_TamTamE___Red3.org_.ra3replay
Size: 250.51k
Number of downloads: 19
Player Name Side Team
[m8s]EmpireNotOP 1
TamTam* 3

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2ViperMkVII Jun 3 2017, 20:36 PM
TamTam (Revora account thanhhuyencute7) is using a third-party program or other ways to "Hack" Red Alert 3. He allows himself to zoom out further than the max camera height allowed in this map, unfairly gaining a greater view of the battle ground which can be seen from his perspective.

TamTam has 3 days to explain himself before this report is confirmed. If this report is confirmed as valid, a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given on the C&C:Online Fair Play Forum on Revora Forums.

This post has been edited by ViperMkVII: Jun 3 2017, 21:43 PM

+
# 3ViperMkVII Jun 4 2017, 12:18 PM
See here.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)