Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

(NEW HACK) Ultra long range gats! IMPOSSIBLE

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Bible Aug 29 2006, 13:20 PM
OMFG this cant be real, I didnt notice something was odd till I actually looked closely at the range his gatling tanks were firing. Not only were they fireing at MASSIVE range but also the hit power was substantially increased. I thought maybe my micro was off or maybe drones above my humvees maybe causing this till i notced them randomly fireing at my defence from far beyond the normal range. The entire game my humvees got hit and destroyed without even being in range it was unbelievable to watch. Please im begging you all watch this replay and see for your self its so clear as day, anyone thats played this game for even a short time can tell the difference. His gats even owned a stationary Bunker within seconds. He claimed its not a hack "its possible if you know how" fucking animal I wanted to stab him. Im guessing this is a new hack so im sorry for posting it here although there is no obvious indication as to how this is done so it should be safe to post. Please blacklist this fool and add this to you list of bug exploits or whatever it comes under. Youll also notice he was maphacking from the start following my first group of humvees as if it was obvious where i was going!

Bug replay removed sleep.gif ~ PyRo

This post has been edited by PyRo^: Aug 29 2006, 13:30 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2AngryHan Aug 29 2006, 13:31 PM
Thanks for posting a bug replay...there aren't 'obvious indications' to how alot of bugs are done, but the replays are still banned from being posted

-]QuiKSiLvEr[- - 54411C6B added to the maphack list and bug list for using a hack to exploit the gatt bug smile.gif

-PWaB

This post has been edited by PyRo^: Aug 29 2006, 16:31 PM

Clan: H2

+
# 3Vendetta Aug 29 2006, 14:15 PM
nvm laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Vendetta: Aug 29 2006, 14:15 PM

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 4Iskreem Aug 29 2006, 18:51 PM
You can get added to the blacklist for using the Gatling tank bug? Or only when you do so by locking on under fog (i.e. maphack)?

+
# 5AngryHan Aug 29 2006, 18:58 PM
You'll be convicted for bug abusing if it's apparent you deliberately exploited it. It can of course be done accidentally but in this case, it was 100% intentional smile.gif

Clan: H2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)