Number of downloads: 66
Player Name Side Team
Bandit 1
Chipmunk* 1
___PussyGalore 4
Brutal_Soldier 4

RepInfo UID:

Attached Image

one of our todays 2v2 matches contained a very suspicious action performed by the accused guy, a mate of " ___PussyGalore " .

first my mate and me had both our JK´s positioned in the middle.

my JK (lower one)...

Attached Image

my mates JK (upper one)...

Attached Image

then in mid-late game one enemy battlebus came by and my JK (lower one) sniped it while my mates JK (upper one) just chilled. the problem is: " Brutal_Soldier " had his bunch of buggies ready and fired at the stealthed inactive upper JK, he could not have seen. looks likely that he just waited for the upper JK to snipe the bb. the moment the lower JK sniped the bb, " Brutal_Soldier " did fire at one JK but unfortunately confounded them and so he attacked the stealthed upper one frusty.gif .
further he did not build a radar van in this long game.

Attached Image

btw. erm does it have to be force fire or is a a simple lock on possible in this case ?

thanks and good work you guys on the mh reveiw team.

This post has been edited by buddy: Mar 7 2008, 03:34 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2ExPo` Mar 7 2008, 03:13 AM
Snap shots look pretty convincing, I'll give it a looksy, but will let Samus handle this one happy.gif

+
# 3MrX Mar 7 2008, 11:15 AM
Just for information:
Brutal_Soldier is the brother of SoW-Pasese.

+
# 4buddy Mar 8 2008, 08:00 AM
aaah interesting ... i always liked this brother thing especially when it comes to mh. TeRRo / -DeaD|TeRRo / [IKEA]TeRRo (this months cw nick) is one example. he keeps telling that he has ! 3 ! brothers using the same computer, among them LyNx the french egc.vm wannabe and convicted maphacker.

Attached Image
Attached Image

it would be soo refreshing to have someone telling it was his sister laugh.gif

+
# 5MrX Mar 8 2008, 12:39 PM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 8 2008, 09:00 AM) *

aaah interesting ... i always liked this brother thing especially when it comes to mh. TeRRo / -DeaD|TeRRo / [IKEA]TeRRo (this months cw nick) is one example. he keeps telling that he has ! 3 ! brothers using the same computer, among them LyNx the french egc.vm wannabe and convicted maphacker.

Attached Image
Attached Image

it would be soo refreshing to have someone telling it was his sister laugh.gif

well buddy, its fact, that some people in the world are not the only child of their parents.

I know alot people in ZH where 2 brothers play at same computer.
Easily to hear when you are in teamspeak with them tongue.gif Not the same voice, but same UID. smile.gif

+
# 6buddy Mar 8 2008, 14:24 PM
well matrix, the problem is that me and many other players are not in ts with him and so they cant know who´s handling the joystick. once at least one of these "brothers" has proven that he is a liar and used cheats, now how much trust can one bring up for them ? it´s the same computer containing the same game that has been used in combination with maphack. anyway TeRRo must at least have known about this third party decives if he not already has used em, so i´d think twice before i´d make him a "mate" of mine.

+
# 7MrX Mar 8 2008, 14:33 PM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 8 2008, 15:24 PM) *

well matrix, the problem is that me and many other players are not in ts with him and so they cant know who´s handling the joystick. once at least one of these "brothers" has proven that he is a liar and used cheats, now how much trust can one bring up for them ? it´s the same computer containing the same game that has been used in combination with maphack. anyway TeRRo must at least have known about this third party decives if he not already has used em, so i´d think twice before i´d make him a "mate" of mine.

Well i have already heard TeRRo and his brother in teamspeak.
They will play a 1v1 game in early future where i will be observer.

+
# 8buddy Mar 8 2008, 14:38 PM
lol, for what purpose ?

+
# 9MrX Mar 8 2008, 15:59 PM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 8 2008, 15:38 PM) *

lol, for what purpose ?

For people like u who can see that there are really 2 guys with nearly equal playing-style playing on same computer.

+
# 10buddy Mar 8 2008, 17:09 PM
you got to admit that a 1on1 on the "same computer" sounds pretty funny biggrin.gif .

+
# 11ExPo` Mar 8 2008, 17:13 PM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 8 2008, 17:09 PM) *

you got to admit that a 1on1 on the "same computer" sounds pretty funny biggrin.gif .
Agreed laugh.gif And if one uses mh, why wouldn't the others? Not that hard to get away with blaming it on someone else every time. Just another lame excuse like the team speak cases we have had in the past wacko.gif "wasn't me it was my brother" Can you say Bull Shit smilie_bleh.gif

+
# 12MrX Mar 8 2008, 17:15 PM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 8 2008, 18:09 PM) *

laptop and computer directly next to each other with same internet-connection have same UID or not? At least they have a very similar one, though.

+
# 13xezon Mar 9 2008, 18:32 PM
They have exact same when connected to same router/switch.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 14Flamzypants Mar 9 2008, 20:40 PM
Ghey tbh, your own fault if you know your brothers hacking and you don't do anything to stop it. Morally speaking that's enough to warrant a conviction as far as I'm concerned.

Clan: [BORG]

+
# 15ExPo` Mar 9 2008, 21:02 PM
QUOTE(Flamzypants @ Mar 9 2008, 20:40 PM) *

Ghey tbh, your own fault if you know your brothers hacking and you don't do anything to stop it. Morally speaking that's enough to warrant a conviction as far as I'm concerned.
Agreed! And theres no saying that the others don't use it as well, since it's already right there at there hands for easy use wacko.gif

+
# 16buddy Mar 18 2008, 23:16 PM
___PussyGalore pm:

The thing is that i know Pasese sometimes plays this account aswell.... i dont kno if he knows about that cheatin tool on his computer - his bro obviously does....

anyways hope to see you soon for rematch...

very disapointing case...

+
# 17ExPo` Mar 19 2008, 00:14 AM
QUOTE(buddy @ Mar 18 2008, 23:16 PM) *

___PussyGalore pm:
Sent me a pm as well. Really doesn't matter tbh if someone else plays on that account. Can't be proven, and it was so obvious here it was almost sad wacko.gif

+
# 18buddy May 6 2008, 19:40 PM
erm ... btw ... what´s the verdict ? whistling.gif

+
# 19White_Knight May 6 2008, 23:50 PM
Well, pretty obvious really.The buggies moved next to Jarmen, he moved and the buggies moved closer again. Then after the other Jarmen sniped the bus, the buggies opened fire on the idle one. There's only one explanation for it.

Verdict : 100% MapHack

Brutal_Soldier BEBA1048

Thanks for posting smile.gif

Attached Image

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)