Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

billybilly0815: DC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-_AnGel.BeaTs_- Apr 12 2011, 14:25 PM
Well, i played this guy today in automatch, i was Soviet and he Was empire. I gone for the fast WF opening and even though i accidentially lost my terror drone and haven't managed to kill anything, i still delayed his resource-harvesting for a fair bit'o time. Then, i killed 1 his harvester with a hammer tank, and the second managed to escape to sea, and a Tsunami coming from his Mecha bay made me retreat for the time being. But a bit later, when i took my 3rd ref, i reinforced my squad with a terror drone, a bullfrog and a couple more tanks and started building twinblades from my shiny new airfield. When i arrived, he had nothing but that lone tsunami tank. So, i successfully decimated his main base, but he was hoping to win with his sea ref and a naval yard. And when i took his powerplant out, he sold his refinery to make his nearby Defender-VX fire at mah choppers. But when those choppers took the turret down and started attacking his MCV, the DC happened.
I believe this is far from being the first report on this guy, so i hope he will be banned eventually.

Attached File(s)
Attached File billybilly0815_DC_noob.RA3Replay
Size: 169.54k
Number of downloads: 10
Player Name Side Team
billybilly0815 1
-S3nTenCeD-* 2

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Sheriff AA Apr 12 2011, 19:37 PM
billybilly0815 - profile - 23.37% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
-S3nTenCeD- - profile - 0.00% DCs/desyncs - prior reports: none

DC Autosearch confirms the match. billybilly lost his base to spammer's sickles and hammer tanks thne had his expansion killed off by spammer's twinblades. billybilly had only his MCV left when the disconnect occured.

Report valid.

This post has been edited by AwesomeA: Apr 13 2011, 18:58 PM

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)