Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 4

#96 Dualvod - 4v4 on BridgetoNowhere

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~Michael~ Aug 22 2011, 20:18 PM
Hello again Ladies and Gentleman !

No - we are not out of steam - here is the next Dualvod from me and buddy Wombat (he recorded that Vod) for you.

This Replay was never uploaded to Replay-Section. Don´t forget to watch in 720p.

I love this kind of games - watch it. You will see what i mean.
And we are working on something special right now ;-)

The Players are:

GDI:

- MurderOmega (Spain)
- zebrastripes (Canada)
- The12 (SaudiArabia)
- NTS-Sergeant (SouthAfrica)

NOD:

- Yukkuri (Canada)
- arigold (Hungary) (yes - our Ari from NTS)
- NTS-wis (Austria)
- NTS-Michael (Germany)

Please write here many comments or (not so much) critism.... ,-)

IMPORTANT: We are STILL searching / looking for other Teams Replays. We don’t want to show in every Vod the same (mostly NTS + FIMZ) players.

So pls CNS, BTL, RIP, Squad-C, Legion, RoP, CNC4 and all the other Teams out there - oh man I almost forgot VKP ! (and of course inclusive all good “Random” Teams):

If you have a nice and entertaining Replay --> Please PM it to me, Ari or Wombat

This post has been edited by ~Michael~: Aug 22 2011, 20:26 PM

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 2arigold Aug 22 2011, 22:13 PM
great stuff guys, really enjoyed it

+
# 3Converse Aug 23 2011, 08:35 AM
Amazing VoD guys! And amazing the graphic of this replay! Really nice.

+
# 4Comp_Lex Aug 23 2011, 20:12 PM
Could you please stop making VoDs about the same people? Thank you. You should also make VoDs about random players. There are enough other replays out there from them. For example, I just saw a bunch uploaded by LuckyCat. Please take one of those.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 5~Michael~ Aug 23 2011, 22:09 PM
No bashes will be voded. Only entertaining, close and high skill games.
If you have better replays then make also vods.

And please read my topic completly before you complain:

IMPORTANT: We are STILL searching / looking for other Teams Replays. We don’t want to show in every Vod the same (mostly NTS + FIMZ) players.

So pls CNS, BTL, RIP, Squad-C, Legion, RoP, CNC4 and all the other Teams out there - oh man I almost forgot VKP ! (and of course inclusive all good “Random” Teams):

If you have a nice and entertaining Replay --> Please PM it to me, Ari or Wombat

QUOTE(Comp_Lex @ Aug 23 2011, 21:12 PM) *

Could you please stop making VoDs about the same people? Thank you. You should also make VoDs about random players. There are enough other replays out there from them. For example, I just saw a bunch uploaded by LuckyCat. Please take one of those.

This post has been edited by ~Michael~: Aug 23 2011, 22:09 PM

+
# 6arigold Aug 23 2011, 22:26 PM
QUOTE(Comp_Lex @ Aug 23 2011, 22:12 PM) *

+
# 7Comp_Lex Aug 24 2011, 10:30 AM
You won't get any because you are excluding new players.

+
# 8~Michael~ Aug 24 2011, 11:34 AM
lol yeah ? where ? I didnt see a rule that we exclud new / some players.... ,-) (which NEW players you mean ??)

I say it again: Pls read the topic again - we are searching and looking for new replays.

If you have some nice and entertaining replays - send us pls. And dont tell us here that we are excluding some players.
I asked CNS 5 times to send us a nice replay. If they dont do it - its not my fault.

I am a little confused about your cristism.....

QUOTE(Comp_Lex @ Aug 24 2011, 11:30 AM) *

You won't get any because you are excluding new players.

This post has been edited by ~Michael~: Aug 24 2011, 11:35 AM

+
# 9zebrastripes Aug 24 2011, 18:12 PM
Comp_Lex, how are the commentators excluding new players? The replays need to be high skilled and and close or else the view count will suffer. Michael does not have the time to chase the less 'known' C&C 4 players to suggest replays to him because I'm sure he already has plenty of good stuff in his archive. You can't say they're excluding players if they're asking for suggestions.

+
# 10ZodiacHeadlock Aug 24 2011, 20:56 PM
We can only work with what we are given. Most of the players on this game aren't on these forums, and so their replays never reach us. If they aren't uploaded we can never know if they have anything worth looking at.

And not every game played between known players is going to be close, or involve a massive comeback either. We've had a lot of vods in lately, but not a real lot of replays to choose from. I state again, we can only work with what we are given.

+
# 11cheetah1988 Aug 25 2011, 22:36 PM
Comp_Lex I thought you left CnC4 LOOOL ?!

+
# 12Comp_Lex Aug 25 2011, 22:55 PM
No, you have left me. If you come in my server (like for example three of you guys) and leave immediately without saying anything, then I know who is leaving what.
I have played with Nicole today and she was the first person from GR I have played with in months. She thought I quit CNC4 a long time ago. Okay, so I wasn't very active all the time, but I never completely left it. I am much better then you think, I know a lot of stuff about CNC4. I am still a member of staff, I just don't have my badge anymore (Can I have it back please?).

That I never appear in VoDs doesn't make me a noob.

This post has been edited by Comp_Lex: Aug 25 2011, 22:59 PM

+
# 13Elven Aug 26 2011, 00:33 AM
Comp_Lex, please calm down smile.gif

I am sure that none of us never thought of you as noob. If they said "I thought you left from cnc 4" doesnt mean "You are complete noob, why are you back?"

Commentators are doing best they can do. They select best replays they can and since these happens to be good games, they pick those. Commentators have ALWAYS accepted all replays what has been suggested to be made into VoD. Problem is more like, people don't suggest. So, that's why they choose replays what they themselves like and seems to be good and get some interest by many people. Sadly or gladly it seems these replays get lots of attention.

Please don't start direct attack towards anyone, they are all individuals and they do VoDs from their free will. Let's be more happy that we get right now loads of replays then none tongue.gif. I am sure one day Michael gets tired and starts searching for replays about players he has no idea who they are. Then he can actually analyse player in game tongue.gif.

Thank you smile.gif

Game: Overwatch

+
# 14quincunx Aug 26 2011, 14:43 PM
It's true that that same names can be seen over and over again in the vods. Same old gaming styles, same old strategies....but so what? The teams are organised,they play well and games are even and full of action.

If I send a game to be Vodded, it would be boring or horrible, because playing with friends against randoms is bashing and playing with randoms will usually look awful because lack of teamwork and major mistakes everywhere eventough game was even.

+
# 15Comp_Lex Aug 27 2011, 11:22 AM
I have watched the VoD now. Very good VoD and a nice match. Nod did do very well. GDI could have provided more resistance with extra Tanks, Strikers, Zone Raiders and Focus Beams. Hijackers can be countered with Infantry, Fast Vehicles and Air Units.

+
# 16Yukkuri Aug 27 2011, 17:25 PM
QUOTE(Comp_Lex @ Aug 25 2011, 14:55 PM) *

No, you have left me. If you come in my server (like for example three of you guys) and leave immediately without saying anything, then I know who is leaving what.

Just wondering, are you using your Comp_Lex account or a smurf? I think a lot of players come into games, take a look at the players, then leave if they don't see anybody they know. I know I do this a lot, so if you're on an account that I don't know about, then I often just leave because I'd rather play with people I know than random players.

+
# 17Comp_Lex Aug 27 2011, 20:46 PM
No, I always play with "Comp_Lex" and that provoking behaviour has happened more often with more people. I have said this before and I will say this again: the community is too small to leave people out. Try to play a bit more with "lesser" CNC4 GR regulars.

+
# 18Bardman Aug 28 2011, 07:41 AM
I like dual vods but the going out of sync is a little annoying.

Have you guys tried a screen sharing program like VNC? ( http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/ )

Maybe could fix this problem?

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 19M4dn3ss Sep 3 2011, 07:08 AM
Back when I used to play I'd just go on any server; besides, most of the well known players I hardly see them online anyway
Comp_Lex I think I remember seeing you in a VoD once, though it wasn't a particularly good one for you so...
Spoiler
I think it was the 2v5 where Lobber and Cruilty played against a team of 5, were you in that one? I remember seeing your name in there post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 20mwi Sep 7 2011, 09:28 AM
i have a good replay that is not against NTS or FIMZ. do u want to vod it?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)