Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[MH][-DX-]MeZa ,For the sake of truth

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1MrX Oct 9 2012, 17:25 PM
Regarding this heated topic from the past, where the convicted person is even nowadays still saying it was a local bug and not maphack, I post this accusation. It was randomly found by someone else a few days ago and in my opinion has to be added for the sake of truth - so everyone know what was really going on.

Attached Image

Attached File Nice_SW_vs_Nuke_game___GameReplays.org_.rep
Size: 69.71k
Number of downloads: 41
Player Name Side Team
-FaKe|FrOg* 0
[-DX-]MeZa 0

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2FlameIORI Oct 21 2012, 05:29 AM
According to the tools it is a 100% lock underfog
the dozer was totally under fog and the player didnt even change the order of the attack
after 2 second he changed his mind and he attacked the power
here are the screen shots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Verdict
[-DX-]MeZa - 443EC48D
[100% Maphack]

will be added to HoS

in my opinion there is nothing has to do with local bug in this replay

if you want to prove or check something just tell me

This post has been edited by FlameIORI: Oct 21 2012, 05:35 AM

Clan: WwW.

+
# 3xezon Oct 21 2012, 10:46 AM
The topic starter is invisible.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4FlameIORI Oct 21 2012, 17:28 PM
Hmm that's weird , I just fixed it

Clan: WwW.

+
# 5MeZa Mar 3 2021, 00:49 AM
I'm 39 years old with 2 kids and a wife and don't even care about a list of MH accusation. I am a solution architect and work in development and take it for what it's worth Xezon but you need to analyze the mapping code you have present here. I have played this game off and on for 20 years and never maphacked even though there has been an abundance of controversy between 2 games amongst thousands which I have played.

Just letting you know, I don't care if I'm on a mh list as me and B2 just do buddy matches now but I never had a mh tool installed on my computer, don't even know where to find one. Back during this time I was still in the military and was afraid to dl anything that wasn't official.

Again, take it for what it's worth and I don't really care but if your app has said I mh'ed in 2 instances I'm telling you I never had a mh tool installed. I haven't even cw'ed in years so dgaf about winning, I have just played for fun.

This post has been edited by MeZa: Mar 3 2021, 00:55 AM

Clan: CrAzY

+
# 6scuba Mar 3 2021, 05:09 AM
QUOTE(MeZa @ Mar 3 2021, 01:49 AM) *

I'm 39 years old with 2 kids and a wife and don't even care about a list of MH accusation. I am a solution architect and work in development and take it for what it's worth Xezon but you need to analyze the mapping code you have present here. I have played this game off and on for 20 years and never maphacked even though there has been an abundance of controversy between 2 games amongst thousands which I have played.

Just letting you know, I don't care if I'm on a mh list as me and B2 just do buddy matches now but I never had a mh tool installed on my computer, don't even know where to find one. Back during this time I was still in the military and was afraid to dl anything that wasn't official.

Again, take it for what it's worth and I don't really care but if your app has said I mh'ed in 2 instances I'm telling you I never had a mh tool installed. I haven't even cw'ed in years so dgaf about winning, I have just played for fun.

Well it's pretty strange to come and find a topic from 8 years ago and comment your innocence.

Sounds like you did MH, else why/how did you even find it?

+
# 7MeZa Mar 3 2021, 07:00 AM
Someone online said something about it. Kinda easy to go to cheater list and search MeZa and find it... Anyway, idgaf as gr.org is dead and I seldom even login anymore. Just wanted to let Xezon know that his tool is buggy bc I never downloaded mh and his "tool" said I mh'ed twice. Logging out for a few years again, later.

This post has been edited by MeZa: Mar 3 2021, 07:03 AM

Clan: CrAzY

+
# 8xezon Mar 3 2021, 09:43 AM
I double checked with current GenTool code and I don't see problem. Everything worked correctly. Dozer was very close to fog border, so Maphack user could think it was visible and thus decided to click it. There is no reason to believe that this is No Maphack.

Attached Image

+
# 9Murder- Mar 3 2021, 10:01 AM
QUOTE(MeZa @ Mar 3 2021, 09:00 AM) *

Someone online said something about it. Kinda easy to go to cheater list and search MeZa and find it... Anyway, idgaf as gr.org is dead and I seldom even login anymore. Just wanted to let Xezon know that his tool is buggy bc I never downloaded mh and his "tool" said I mh'ed twice. Logging out for a few years again, later.

So because you turned out to be a hacker, you are now going to devalue Gamereplays.org? This site isn't dead. Claiming it is in a topic where you have to defend your case isn't going to help you. Infact it suggests that you are out of arguments, so now you all of a sudden ''don't care'' or ''this site is dead so doesn't mean anything''. But yet you cared enough to log into this site 15 years later to claim your innonence. There is a great contradiction in your behaviour.

Anyways, it is proven that you hacked. It is never too late to come clean. smile.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 10Serby Mar 3 2021, 16:32 PM
QUOTE(MeZa @ Mar 3 2021, 01:49 AM) *

I'm 39 years old with 1 kid and 2 wife's and don't even care about a list of MH accusation.

LOL, he defo MHed 1st wife laugh.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 11fastAiR Mar 3 2021, 22:06 PM
Well I believe him when he says he didnt hack.
I remember when people called me an idiot for suggesting you could MH on GT, look how that turned out.

Common sense alone dictates one of two things;
1 - He remembers incorrectly and did actually hack but forgot (probably not that likely, im sure he'd remember)
2 - He is telling the truth, because why else would he even come here and bring it up? To defend his honour when no one has even talked about it for 10 years? or infact to point out GT found wrongly.

You guys can say he is guilty all you want but thats just a display of naivety and blind faith in GT
You'd follow a sat nav off a cliff?

This post has been edited by fastAiR: Mar 3 2021, 22:12 PM

+
# 12-ExiLe` Mar 3 2021, 22:27 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 3 2021, 23:06 PM) *

I remember when people called me an idiot for suggesting you could MH on GT, look how that turned out.

1 - He remembers incorrectly and did actually hack but forgot (probably not that likely, im sure he'd remember)
2 - He is telling the truth, because why else would he even come here and bring it up? To defend his honour when no one has even talked about it for 10 years? or infact to point out GT found wrongly.

You guys can say he is guilty all you want but thats just a display of naivety and blind faith in GT

"I don't really care but if your app has said I mh'ed in 2 instances I'm telling you I never had a mh tool installed."

Lol you'd remember such a thing, even 40 years later. Even if it just were to test it with a friend.

How is that players who played longer/much more than him don't have a single 'instance'?

And how can GT have anything wrong here? The target wasn't visible, you can literally see that in the replay. Yet, the lock was made, twice. And this game wasn't the only instance either apparently.

+
# 13xezon Mar 3 2021, 22:31 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 4 2021, 00:06 AM) *

Hilarious. laugh.gif

+
# 14fastAiR Mar 3 2021, 23:08 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Mar 3 2021, 22:27 PM) *

"I don't really care but if your app has said I mh'ed in 2 instances I'm telling you I never had a mh tool installed."

Lol you'd remember such a thing, even 40 years later. Even if it just were to test it with a friend.

How is that players who played longer/much more than him don't have a single 'instance'?

And how can GT have anything wrong here? The target wasn't visible, you can literally see that in the replay. Yet, the lock was made, twice. And this game wasn't the only instance either apparently.

well IDK I didnt study computer science, as did no one else here. What qualifys anyone here to say that GT doesnt have a flaw other than Xezon saying it doesnt?
GT is a good tool but to believe it, or anything for that matter to be flawless is naive.

BTW why does it say "possible maphack"? Does that not alone imply that it may be something, that may or may not be true? Or that you alude to another reason being the cause? The very text you wrote yourself adds the possibility of it not being fact, does it not?

Definition of possible

1a : being within the limits of ability, capacity, or realization a possible but difficult task
b : being what may be conceived, be done, or occur according to nature, custom, or manners the best possible care the worst possible circumstance
2a : being something that may or may not occur a possible surprise visit
b : being something that may or may not be true or actual possible explanation
3 : having an indicated potential a possible housing site

"possible maphack" isnt even my basis for this argument btw its just an additional observation.

Anyway heres some food for thought, these multi million pound systems failed, putting peoples health and costing lives, but GT cant?
https://blog.bitsrc.io/software-is-not-perf...es-f5fec39c038f

This post has been edited by fastAiR: Mar 3 2021, 23:21 PM

+
# 15-ExiLe` Mar 3 2021, 23:21 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 4 2021, 00:08 AM) *

well IDK I didnt study computer science, as did no one else here. What qualifys anyone here to say that GT doesnt have a flaw other than Xezon saying it doesnt?
GT is a good tool but to believe it, or anything for that matter to be flawless is naive.

BTW why does it say "possible maphack"? Does that not alone imply that it may be something, that may or may not be true? Or that you alude to another reason being the cause? The very text you wrote yourself adds the possibility of it not being fact, does it not?

Definition of possible

1a : being within the limits of ability, capacity, or realization a possible but difficult task
b : being what may be conceived, be done, or occur according to nature, custom, or manners the best possible care the worst possible circumstance
2a : being something that may or may not occur a possible surprise visit
b : being something that may or may not be true or actual possible explanation
3 : having an indicated potential a possible housing site

xezon could've used any name for the pop up button, could've been "bunnies detected" or "asfSDF23423ajdhdj".

But the reason he named it possible maphack is because of lag. Well, please look up the definition of lag. This lock was made ahead of time lol.

QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 4 2021, 00:08 AM) *

"possible maphack" isnt even my basis for this argument btw its just an additional observation.

I know, you already told us the two reasons of your argument.

+
# 16fastAiR Mar 3 2021, 23:26 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Mar 3 2021, 23:21 PM) *

xezon could've used any name for the pop up button, could've been "bunnies detected" or "asfSDF23423ajdhdj".

But the reason he named it possible maphack is because of lag. Well, please look up the definition of lag. This lock was made ahead of time lol.

Well theres also another possibility which is being over-looked and thats the corruption of the replay.
You never had a replay corrupt before? So for instance, units just sit still or certain events dont even happen which did happen in the game?
You have surely experienced this because I have countless times, and those are major corruptions of the replay let alone the minor movement of fog

+
# 17xezon Mar 3 2021, 23:43 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 4 2021, 01:08 AM) *
well IDK I didnt study computer science, as did no one else here.

If you don't understand how it works then it will be difficult to draw accurate conclusions.

QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Mar 4 2021, 01:21 AM) *

It was named Possible Maphack because of potential false positives due unknown scenarios. Lag is handled by Warning message(s) in popup.

QUOTE(fastAiR @ Mar 4 2021, 01:26 AM) *

Well theres also another possibility which is being over-looked and thats the corruption of the replay.
You never had a replay corrupt before? So for instance, units just sit still or certain events dont even happen which did happen in the game?

Sometimes Replay playback is corrupted yes. Units stop moving etc. This is not the case in this Replay.

+
# 18Murder- Mar 3 2021, 23:47 PM
Wait, FastAir. You were serious? I thought you were trolling with these posts..

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 19fastAiR Mar 4 2021, 00:17 AM
Ok thanks for your response, I notice two things in this replay perhaps you can expand upon.

Attached Image
This lock was referred to as "ChinaTankOverlordGattlingCannon"
How come the prefix Nuke_ in front of that is missing?
(This probably means nothing, I ask more out of curiosity. Probably because that uprgade is just standard across all chinese factions)

Attached Image
What looks a little odd to me here is the ovelord targets the dozer correct. But the shells dont hit the dozer, they fire straight into the supply centre instead. My picture might not show this very well, but that is what happens (the patch of radiation is from the first two shells when the lock came)

As far as I understand, if you click with a tank to shoot a unit and it fires, those shells will always hit every time, there is no dodging shells once they are fired. Yes you can dodge missiles and rockets, but I didnt think you could with shells

Perhaps im having a big brain fart here but I dont think so, that supply does not exist in the universe of that overlord. Its shooting at the dozer as if the supply didnt exist and the two shells go in the supply, not the dozer.

This of course has nothing to do with the fog, but it just looks odd to me.

+
# 20-ExiLe` Mar 4 2021, 00:25 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Mar 4 2021, 00:43 AM) *

If you don't understand how it works then it will be difficult to draw accurate conclusions.
It was named Possible Maphack because of potential false positives due unknown scenarios. Lag is handled by Warning message(s) in popup.
Sometimes Replay playback is corrupted yes. Units stop moving etc. This is not the case in this Replay.

Knew I should've waited for you to comment lol.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)