Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Feanor Oct 1 2013, 05:56 AM
More notes!

This post has been edited by Feanor: Oct 1 2013, 11:47 AM

Game: Minecraft

+
# 2HuggleB Oct 1 2013, 09:06 AM
I am so looking forward to trying olaf again! I hope he is viable now smile.gif

Edit: I have to say, they did a nice job updating the optionsscreen or w/e ingame. so easy to change keys fast now! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by HuggleB: Oct 1 2013, 11:25 AM

Game: None

+
# 3Crabby Lobster Oct 2 2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah, all I'm really excited about is the Olaf changes. I'll have to try him out.

I really hate the idea of the Yorick change, with ghouls being worth gold now. Ghouls might do more harm than good in the laning phase now lolo. I used to go chalice and/or tear and just spam the crap out of them, but that would give the opponent a good +10 free gold per wave now. I better see them buffed pretty good when the Yorick rework comes to compensate for this. A health and damage buff and increasing the slow% on W, while increasing their cooldowns to compensate would make me so happy.

Also, the Kat changes seem like a nerf to me or maybe just a change, without being a buff or nerf. Late game, her ult still does the same DPS, it just lasts a little longer. Before her ult is level 3, they deal around the same total damage, but do less DPS. So it's a nerf before level 11, then a buff at level 16.

This post has been edited by Deskwich: Oct 2 2013, 06:35 AM

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4HuggleB Oct 2 2013, 08:12 AM
Yes, let us make the most boring laner in the world even more boring! a good idea.

Kata is a buff if you can keep spinning.

Olaf changes was disappointing as well. It is a massive nerf to his E in lane, and it does about the same in late game. You cannot go E in lane anymore.

Q for hard lanes where you face a lot of cc (riven) or lanes where you are getting zoned so you can spam axes ( very good wave clear, so that is a good thing, also a decent slow, but mana cost is so high for him atm, so you can't really win lane by using Q either)

I think maxing W would give him an insane sustain if he could auto attack a lot without being interrupted by CC. It is atleast very good in the jungle atm.

Game: None

+
# 5biriarr Oct 2 2013, 10:09 AM
I find his E to be fine for all in fights push r get the ad boost which strengthens the true damage w and kill stuff all day and scream chug chug

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 6-Chemical- Oct 2 2013, 10:14 AM
Garens new ult animation is really cool biggrin.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 7DevM Oct 2 2013, 18:18 PM
And just when I though I wasn't going to see any more garen's.

Clan: Wheres My Demo

Game: Company of Heroes

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)