Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Bikerushownz is the greatest C&C player of all ...

Bikerushownz is the greatest C&C player of all time?
40.43% (38)
Well obviously... I mean? Who even stands a chance.
8.51% (8)
Um, I'd make a case for *Insert name here*
51.06% (48)
No

Total Votes: 94
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Whitey Apr 2 2017, 21:53 PM
He is.

Please explain if you voted No and what player is.

This post has been edited by Whitey: Apr 2 2017, 22:02 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Apr 2 2017, 22:10 PM
I reckon he comes second as the best player ever joint second with IamDynamic or may be better, Technique money wise is the best player ever winning ladder season 3 below you can see proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaU1VbheXFo...eature=youtu.be

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Whitey Apr 2 2017, 22:14 PM
QUOTE({DO}-LiquidOCELOT @ Apr 2 2017, 22:10 PM) *

I reckon he comes second as the best player ever joint second with IamDynamic or may be better, Technique money wise is the best player ever winning ladder season 3 below you can see proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaU1VbheXFo...eature=youtu.be

Old meta. Game has improved since.

Technique isn't the best ever imo. However im grateful you disagree respectfully by posting who you think is.

+
# 4Phoenix` Apr 2 2017, 22:15 PM
Bikes and leaf are the best in my book.

Game: Overwatch

+
# 5Whitey Apr 2 2017, 22:16 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix` @ Apr 2 2017, 22:15 PM) *

Bikes and leaf are the best in my book.

Very true. But i'd wager Bike edges him, Bike is naturally better, Bike has always been better than Leaf except for a short period in early 2014 when Leaf 10 hours a day trained like he was sponsored by HyperX.

+
# 6OneVISION. Apr 2 2017, 23:41 PM
bike crushes everyone he plays in tournies. We dont need a debate on it.. we all know bikes the best.. leaf beat him once in a tourny, big deal. Bikes on a seperate level to all the other pros

Leaf wins 1 tourny out of 100 losses and people claim he is on the same level as bike.. LOGIC?

+
# 7Whitey Apr 2 2017, 23:41 PM
QUOTE(OneVISION. @ Apr 2 2017, 23:41 PM) *

bike crushes everyone he plays in tournies. We dont need a debate on it.. we all know bikes the best.. leaf beat him once in a tourny, big deal. Bikes on a seperate level to all the other pros

Shame you ruined the vote by voting no...

But I totally agree

+
# 8Whitey Apr 2 2017, 23:42 PM
QUOTE(OneVISION. @ Apr 2 2017, 23:41 PM) *

Leaf wins 1 tourny out of 100 losses and people claim he is on the same level as bike.. LOGIC?

TOTALLY agree

+
# 9OneVISION. Apr 2 2017, 23:43 PM
QUOTE(Whitey @ Apr 2 2017, 23:42 PM) *

TOTALLY agree

also imo if bike was as active as leaf he'd top him off even more

+
# 10SpAcE Apr 2 2017, 23:46 PM
I agree
But can someone link me itrainharder's old shatabrick account?

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 11OneVISION. Apr 2 2017, 23:48 PM
i've witnessed bike crush these top players with a baby in his hand, feeding it

+
# 12Whitey Apr 2 2017, 23:51 PM
QUOTE(OneVISION. @ Apr 2 2017, 23:48 PM) *

i've witnessed bike crush these top players with a baby in his hand, feeding it

Ohh yeah, forgot about that. Didn't he one handed crush Cyberstorm and Death sentence lmao

+
# 13SpAcE Apr 2 2017, 23:52 PM
yeah lol that was hilarious, holding the baby, while talking to someone and still owning

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 14LordFlameheart Apr 2 2017, 23:54 PM
I thought bike leaf wooki nash would be on same level if there has to be a top level not exclusive to one player only, but he is stronger in 1v1 than the other three

+
# 15Whitey Apr 2 2017, 23:58 PM
QUOTE(LordFlameheart @ Apr 2 2017, 23:54 PM) *

I thought bike leaf wooki nash would be on same level if there has to be a top level not exclusive to one player only, but he is stronger in 1v1 than the other three

That entire comment contradicts itself...

Anyway, yes, Bikerushownz dominates these 3 players even when he is fresh back from a break lol

+
# 16Technique Apr 3 2017, 09:15 AM
QUOTE(Whitey @ Apr 3 2017, 00:14 AM) *

Old meta. Game has improved since.

Inca Open showed 4 harv 2 fac is still king.

And best ever is Dragonfood. (though I have Bike a close second)
/thread

edit:
Same thing in ra3 btw - everyone forgot how good 3 ref t2 fac emp mcv sell is, I beat all the new top allied players with it when I played again for a shortwhile in ~2014. Sometimes stuff is forgotten and also because it's not necessarily something you would do on ladder. Doesn't mean it doesn't work anymore though.

https://www.gamereplays.org/redalert3/repla...s&id=291551

This post has been edited by Technique: Apr 3 2017, 09:35 AM

+
# 17Whitey Apr 3 2017, 10:59 AM
How can you say Dragonfood is better when I have you as the 2nd best player ever. What even is Dragonfood, a player that could counter your playstyle thus is the best ever? Doesn't make sense to me.

Bikerush reached a peak in 2012-14 that has never been seen before or since.

+
# 18Technique Apr 3 2017, 11:14 AM
It's just my opinion based on actually playing with/vs all these players.

I think I have some aspects of competitive rts/kane's wrath that I'm better at than Bikerush (though overall he's better than me).
I however have no edge in any aspect of competitive rts/kane's wrath compared to Dragonfood - he's basically like me but with better mechanics - similar way of thinking about rts games etc.

And there are lots more players to name.... 2012-2014 was also not exactly an interesting time for this game.
Only thing that happened in that time was kwwc basically.

+
# 19Whitey Apr 3 2017, 11:47 AM
QUOTE(Technique @ Apr 3 2017, 11:14 AM) *

It's just my opinion based on actually playing with/vs all these players.

I think I have some aspects of competitive rts/kane's wrath that I'm better at than Bikerush (though overall he's better than me).
I however have no edge in any aspect of competitive rts/kane's wrath compared to Dragonfood - he's basically like me but with better mechanics - similar way of thinking about rts games etc.

And there are lots more players to name.... 2012-2014 was also not exactly an interesting time for this game.
Only thing that happened in that time was kwwc basically.

So like I said. Dragon food was the perfect counter to you, making him better than everyone else? Did he win anything? Nobody even knows who he is yet to you he is the best ever.

I'm not denying he might of been a very, very good player. But to rank him above You, Bikerush is just obscene. A player can individually have the edge over you, but you can still be better.

A bit like Nadal vs Federer, Nadal usually had the edge over Federer but Federer is the greatest of all time.

+
# 20Technique Apr 3 2017, 12:06 PM
Just like Bikerush he won a crap ton of smaller tournaments (though admittedly I'm also thinking of TW right now with f1ghtclubs etc because he didn't stick around kw for that long unfortunately - though even so I did still spam a ton of games with him in kw as well).

And trust that all the old players most definitely know who Dragonfood is. ^^

But if its all about big tournament wins you wouldn't be able to put dragonfood and bike above guys like relativit and dackel. Results don't mean everything. Players who seriously practised with each other for big tournaments know who is better than them and who's not - despite tournament results (if they're being honest that is).

For example I beat Dynamic in ls3 finals - but in the hundreds of serious games we spammed it was more like 60/40 in his favor. Does one tournament erase that? I don't think so tbh.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)