Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Kane's Wrath Ladder Wars Finals Season 1 January

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1phantom9399 Feb 2 2024, 02:57 AM
The C&C:Online Kane's Wrath Ladders were reset this morning and the February Season is already underway. The Kane's Wrath Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

[center]IPB Image

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2Aquatech Feb 2 2024, 13:55 PM
When automatch will be implemented in Revora? We are waiting for it for decades

+
# 3phantom9399 Feb 3 2024, 07:53 AM
QUOTE(Aquatech @ Feb 2 2024, 21:55 PM) *

Theres other more important things that need to be sorted first.

+
# 4Aquatech Feb 3 2024, 11:16 AM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Feb 3 2024, 08:53 AM) *

Theres other more important things that need to be sorted first.

For example? At least share it among the players to see if there is anyone who would volunteer to help.

+
# 5Cervanthes Feb 3 2024, 20:08 PM
QUOTE(Aquatech @ Feb 2 2024, 13:55 PM) *

Greetings Aquatech I hope you are doing well.
The Revival of automatch on C&C:Online is a low priority feature, and I will gladly explain to you why.

Our Friends over at RA3Battle.net have successfully implemented automatch into their ra3 servers which had a short time of popularity however due to the relatively "low" player count is a healthy 1v1 auto queue basically impossible and resulted in a relatively quick die down of the usage from the automatch function.

Now Red Alert 3 is the C&C game with the highest player count (from the games we support) be it in the Chinese community or the C&C:Online project by Revora, Kane's Wrath has a significantly lower player count than RA3 has and would result in a non-healthy or non-existent 1v1 queue. A short spike of popularity and usage is definitely to be expected would however die down quite quickly and leave a non-saturated and failing automatch queue behind it.
Based on what I saw with the Chinese and what I discussed with some personalities of the KW community did, I decide that Automatch will be moved to a lower point of the priority list because we can't expect a big influx of new and active players anytime soon, and we'd just waste resources and time on getting it back than it would be actually used.

QUOTE(Aquatech @ Feb 3 2024, 11:16 AM) *

For example? At least share it among the players to see if there is anyone who would volunteer to help.

C&C:Online is currently pursuing 2 main development efforts under the Lead from Me and Medstar
these being:
- Server Stability and connectivity improvement
- Application updates and launcher replacements

As much as I'd want to get more people on board is that smth we can't do atm mainly due to internal restrictions
however, over the course of 2023 did we gain 1 new developer and 1 very insightful cooperation with a very talented personality from the KW community who we have to give credit for a lot of our improvements and currently standing infrastructure.

The Goal is to open up the doors for more volunteers and helpers by the end of the coming summer and allow a more streamlined and healthy workflow for us and the community. Only with combined effort will we be able to keep providing maintainable and feasible solution for Command and Conquer multiplayer in the coming years.

I hope i was able to give you some insight and answered your questions to your satisfaction
should this not be the case please reach out to me via discord (@cervanthes) or GameReplays DM

Sincerely
Cervanthes
Administrator Revora Division C&C:Online

Clan: Cant win

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 6RRcabal Feb 11 2024, 18:23 PM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Feb 1 2024, 19:57 PM) *

The C&C:Online Kane's Wrath Ladders were reset this morning and the February Season is already underway. The Kane's Wrath Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.
[center]IPB Image

Might as well give it to Biker. tongue.gif

Game: None

+
# 7~AngelOfDeath~ Feb 15 2024, 23:01 PM
QUOTE(Cervanthes @ Feb 3 2024, 20:08 PM) *

- Application updates and launcher replacements

Yeah. It definitely needs sorting out. Still waiting for this though.

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 8Cervanthes Feb 28 2024, 19:38 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Feb 15 2024, 23:01 PM) *

Yeah. It definitely needs sorting out. Still waiting for this though.

i actually have news for that one ill necro bump that topic and gladly DM you about it

Clan: Cant win

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)