Explore GameReplays...

Age of Empires 4

The game is underwhelming

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Leikeze Jan 18 2022, 15:26 PM
The number of things it's lacking baffles me, you can see most of the issues expressed wherever the game is discussed.

It's fun for a while in 1 vs 1, or when you've got friends on VC to play with, but it is unhealthy to play this game for too long due to how much time you will waste in matchmaking backing out of all the horrible maps.

It'll probably be better as it receives patches, but until then, it's a struggle to enjoy at times.

Balance reminds me of ZH. Mongols are AFG.

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2dukejason Jan 20 2022, 23:30 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jan 18 2022, 11:26 AM) *

The number of things it's lacking baffles me, you can see most of the issues expressed wherever the game is discussed.

It's fun for a while in 1 vs 1, or when you've got friends on VC to play with, but it is unhealthy to play this game for too long due to how much time you will waste in matchmaking backing out of all the horrible maps.

It'll probably be better as it receives patches, but until then, it's a struggle to enjoy at times.

Balance reminds me of ZH. Mongols are AFG.

I agree totally, It will be interesting to see if the mod community can come up with something better. I thought the game when I played had potential, I was never hooked like i was in aoe 1 or 2. Single player is ok too.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 3Leikeze Jan 27 2022, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(dukejason @ Jan 20 2022, 18:30 PM) *

I agree totally, It will be interesting to see if the mod community can come up with something better. I thought the game when I played had potential, I was never hooked like i was in aoe 1 or 2. Single player is ok too.

Considering the major support this game had at launch from the longtime fans, I'm sure the modding community, if they had the tools at launch, would have gone bananas trying to give the playerbase every missing feature one could imagine.

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)