Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Joining MoD clan

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 27 2021, 20:10 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 27 2021, 19:53 PM) *

I don't dodge ppl when I'm online so it's funny when I'm not online, noobs like you call me an other's dodgers. I mean are ppl like you just trolling to get me to get on so you can get your ass handed to you, or get me on so you can dodge? I don't get it. Help me understand what you are trying to do here an your reason behind it.
Tbh Wraith you don't know me whatsoever to even talk about me. You don't know me as the player or me as the person.

Why on earth would I doxgs you? You're bloody shit you dont even know me as well but you talk about me have you been taking your pills?

Clan: Legends at War

Game: None

+
# 42-Prokilla' Jan 27 2021, 21:47 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 27 2021, 12:10 PM) *

Why on earth would I doxgs you? You're bloody shit you dont even know me as well but you talk about me have you been taking your pills?

Im bloody shit ? Lol you've never been in game with me nerd, who needs to take there pills ? I've SEEN you play ffs YOU'RE HORRIBLE !!!! Loool... I first heard about you through Firelord, which him an many others also had said your a trash player.
I've spent way too much of my time on you man.. This is pointless an getting repetitive. I'll leave it at this you Muppet, I'll see you soon, good bye !

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 43-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 07:32 AM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 27 2021, 21:47 PM) *

Im bloody shit ? Lol you've never been in game with me nerd, who needs to take there pills ? I've SEEN you play ffs YOU'RE HORRIBLE !!!! Loool... I first heard about you through Firelord, which him an many others also had said your a trash player.
I've spent way too much of my time on you man.. This is pointless an getting repetitive. I'll leave it at this you Muppet, I'll see you soon, good bye !

You've said that about 3 times mate and you're still here replying you're just a joke I bet it will take about a month till you get your pc and another 2 months for u to play and dodge lmao

+
# 44-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 12:54 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 27 2021, 23:32 PM) *

You've said that about 3 times mate and you're still here replying you're just a joke I bet it will take about a month till you get your pc and another 2 months for u to play and dodge lmao

100% FACTS...When i play you that i bash your pathetic ass
You have no god dam chance vs me Wraith.
What kinda brainless bafoon are you to think that a player that's played for 19 YRS is gonna lose to a greenhorn that's only played a year or two ?..Are you seriously that retarded?
Dude im just gonna make an example out of you, nothing more needs to be said till I'm on so don't bother responding.

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 13:07 PM

+
# 45-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 14:41 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 12:54 PM) *

100% FACTS...When i play you that i bash your pathetic ass
You have no god dam chance vs me Wraith.
What kinda brainless bafoon are you to think that a player that's played for 19 YRS is gonna lose to a greenhorn that's only played a year or two ?..Are you seriously that retarded?
Dude im just gonna make an example out of you, nothing more needs to be said till I'm on so don't bother responding.

laugh.gif i'll wait for you to come back just a a brainless dog that continues to bark tbh

+
# 46-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 15:11 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 06:41 AM) *

laugh.gif i'll wait for you to come back just a a brainless dog that continues to bark tbh

This so called "dog" bites.
Now stop nipping at my ankles an go away little Chihuahua.

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 15:16 PM

+
# 47-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 15:25 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 15:11 PM) *

This so called "dog" bites.
Now stop nipping at my ankles an go away little Chihuahua.

Nah this dog just barks and someone does something about it runs away like a little pussy laugh.gif

+
# 48-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 15:50 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 07:25 AM) *

Nah this dog just barks and someone does something about it runs away like a little pussy laugh.gif

You must be talking about yourself because i ain't no pussy an never have been. You on the other hand already proved you are because you couldn't even answer a simple discord call to discuss the bullshit you've been saying.
In all my yrs on this game, i have never seen someone so scared of a simple discord or skype call to explain there self or back there mouth up, especially when you offered it to begin with.... Weird shit.
If you truly are 17 or w.e.. You've got NO BALLS !!

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 15:55 PM

+
# 49-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 15:52 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 15:50 PM) *

You must be talking about yourself because i ain't no pussy an never have been. You on the other hand already proved you are because you couldn't even answer a simple discord call to discuss the bullshit you've been saying.
In all my yrs on this game, i have never seen someone so scared of a simple discord or skype call to explain there self or back there mouth up.. Weird shit.

I didn't decline your offer or accept and we can call at a reasonable time not late you deluded moron biggrin.gif you're the biggest pussy here post-13661-1143531603.gif dodged fargo dodged phoenix dodged me still waiting for ur team wink.gif. Pussy

+
# 50-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 16:03 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 07:52 AM) *

I didn't decline your offer or accept and we can call at a reasonable time not late you deluded moron biggrin.gif you're the biggest pussy here post-13661-1143531603.gif dodged fargo dodged phoenix dodged me still waiting for ur team wink.gif. Pussy

Lol don't twist shit bud.. You are the person who said " get on discord, I'm on right now" .. So as a Man, i did, an you bitched out, am i wrong ? .. Ofc I'm not.
Now lemme ask you a serious question... Do you have a life outside this game ?.. What i mean is, Do you work at all ?
Do you go to school ?
Do you have a girlfriend ?
Reason i ask is when i was your age i sure as fuck wasnt worried about playing or talking shit on a wargame, i was going to school, working, and out chasing pussy, amongst other things that mattered in life.

+
# 51-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 16:30 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 16:03 PM) *

Lol don't twist shit bud.. You are the person who said " get on discord, I'm on right now" .. So as a Man, i did, an you bitched out, am i wrong ? .. Ofc I'm not.
Now lemme ask you a serious question... Do you have a life outside this game ?.. What i mean is, Do you work at all ?
Do you go to school ?
Do you have a girlfriend ?
Reason i ask is when i was your age i sure as fuck wasnt worried about playing or talking shit on a wargame, i was going to school, working, and out chasing pussy, amongst other things that mattered in life.

I'll voice chat you after our set when i bash you smile.gif not afraid of you dunno where you got that idea and you asking these questions show that you need info from me to help you biggrin.gif it's fine you're still the same shitbag you was 19 years ago you were never good at this game I can tell

+
# 52-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 16:45 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 08:30 AM) *

I'll voice chat you after our set when i bash you smile.gif not afraid of you dunno where you got that idea and you asking these questions show that you need info from me to help you biggrin.gif it's fine you're still the same shitbag you was 19 years ago you were never good at this game I can tell

Afraid ? .. Who ever said you're supposed to be afraid of anyone on a wargame ? Now in person I'd say you might wanna be, but this is a game, right ? Just don't take it too far. Now as in skill on this game, you don't compare cause you lack the knowledge an skill. You can assume what you like but the facts are facts. As for asking you a couple of questions, it's just questions. People ask me things for yrs on here an everyday life, i don't hide who i am an what I'm about.
It's not like i asked for your drivers license number, SSI number, phone number, or address, (which i never would)

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 17:01 PM

+
# 53-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 19:07 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 16:45 PM) *

Afraid ? .. Who ever said you're supposed to be afraid of anyone on a wargame ? Now in person I'd say you might wanna be, but this is a game, right ? Just don't take it too far. Now as in skill on this game, you don't compare cause you lack the knowledge an skill. You can assume what you like but the facts are facts. As for asking you a couple of questions, it's just questions. People ask me things for yrs on here an everyday life, i don't hide who i am an what I'm about.
It's not like i asked for your drivers license number, SSI number, phone number, or address, (which i never would)

I'd be scared of how fucking ugly (please don't let me get started on your wife) you look that's a bit funny you saying don't take it too far after what you said to me on discord laugh.gif fucking pussy biggrin.gif

+
# 54-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 20:18 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 11:07 AM) *

I'd be scared of how fucking ugly (please don't let me get started on your wife) you look that's a bit funny you saying don't take it too far after what you said to me on discord laugh.gif fucking pussy biggrin.gif

I'm shocked that Leikeze let a blistering idiot like you in his clan tbh.. He must have felt sorry for you but hey,
Keep talking....

+
# 55MTKing Jan 28 2021, 20:26 PM
Guys are you planning to stop anytime soon biggrin.gif i keep getting notifications of you two poking each other's eyes out and i have to see that every two minutes, even in the toilet i get reminded of you two, stop please biggrin.gif

+
# 56-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 20:54 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 20:18 PM) *

I'm shocked that Leikeze let a blistering idiot like you in his clan tbh.. He must have felt sorry for you but hey,
Keep talking....

As you can see CLAN FOUNDER -WRAITH you idiot are you blind as well as dumb?

+
# 57-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 20:57 PM
QUOTE(MTKing @ Jan 28 2021, 12:26 PM) *

Guys are you planning to stop anytime soon biggrin.gif i keep getting notifications of you two poking each other's eyes out and i have to see that every two minutes, even in the toilet i get reminded of you two, stop please biggrin.gif

Ohh lord.. You're reading or playing while on the toilet ? I think someone has an addiction lol

+
# 58-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 21:04 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 12:54 PM) *

As you can see CLAN FOUNDER -WRAITH you idiot are you blind as well as dumb?

Lmfao !! .. So you're the so called founder & yet every player in your so called clan can beat you , an they answer to a
17 yr old teenager ? Lol
Maybe i should do like what i did in the old days on ccg for fun when i infiltrated -]nFc[-, ~ACE~, and FORCE clan, killed all 3 clans an stole almost all of there members 😂 that shit was fucking hilarious !! ..Yo I'll get back to you, I gotta think on this....🤔

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 21:08 PM

+
# 59-M00NKN1GHT^ Jan 28 2021, 21:11 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Jan 28 2021, 21:04 PM) *

Lmfao !! .. So you're the so called founder & yet every player in your so called clan can beat you , an they answer to a
17 yr old teenager ? Lol
Maybe i should do like what i did in the old days on ccg for fun when i infiltrated -]nFc[-, ~ACE~, and FORCE clan, killed all 3 clans an stole almost all of there members �� that shit was fucking hilarious !! ..Yo I'll get back to you, I gotta think on this....��

Reminds me of mass acc nvm all they do is recruit noobs yes my clan players are better than me they're also better than you so stfu you noob biggrin.gif

+
# 60-Prokilla' Jan 28 2021, 21:21 PM
QUOTE(-Wraith @ Jan 28 2021, 13:11 PM) *

Reminds me of mass acc nvm all they do is recruit noobs yes my clan players are better than me they're also better than you so stfu you noob biggrin.gif

Lol... Atm Yea most likely... but Banaca, RoLL, Leader, El Nino, all m8's of mine smile.gif
You say i only recruited noobs ? ccg Domberman, Diamond, Spalding, Safah, Norton, Squaggle, an countless others i havent even mentioned were noobs ? Loool Wraith plz stop, you're killing me here ...

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Jan 28 2021, 21:27 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)