Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

application

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Dutcharmy Dec 16 2020, 13:56 PM
Hello,
My name is DutchArmy. I’m interested in joining m8s because, H2O isn’t *that good* tongue.gif. I’m constantly improving I play almost every week, Clan members I know from Ra3 games. Is Walf, Vindies, Ronovic, triplek and Pika. I know some more from replays.

Who I’m I?,
I study branch manager international, I'm from The Netherlands. And love to interact with people and play games, if I had an skill level I would give myself and 8. But I’m not even close to be the best biggrin.gif, since I’m still learning and improving a lot thanks to people online who point things out. I got in Command and conquer by my dad, he introduced me to RA2 and RA3. And I fell in love with RA3 and of course RA2 biggrin.gif. And watching Irwe3, mad animal and of course sybert really interested me even more in RA3.
IGN : DutchArmy123
Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Kind regards,
DutchArmy

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2XYHC Dec 16 2020, 18:50 PM
I vote no.

(Nah he's fine I'm joking)

This post has been edited by XYHC: Dec 16 2020, 18:53 PM

Clan: H2O

+
# 3cwedvin Dec 16 2020, 19:54 PM
As his former leader
I can call him Judas

Clan: Cant win

+
# 4Vindies Dec 17 2020, 22:02 PM
Hi Dutcharmy!

Thanks for your interest in joining us! I will make a poll in our private forums for us to discuss.

I will set a deadline to 31st of January 2021. Hopefully, we will be be abe to make a decision beforehand, though smile.gif

/Vindies

+
# 5Vindies Jan 30 2021, 15:01 PM
Hi Dutcharmy!

You're in! Big congratulations - it is a big pleasure to welcome you to m8s!

Now please do the following:
1) Click on the m8s link under my avatar. Then request to be part of the clan from that clan page.
2) Go to http://www.shatabrick.com/clansystemdev/clan.php?clan=18, log in with your credentials and apply to join the clan there! This way you will get the [m8s]-tag in-game
3) If you have Skype, please let me know of your username here and I will add you to the m8s-chat! smile.gif

Glad to have you on board!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)