Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

What you think and feel about me

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41-Prokilla' Feb 9 2023, 15:57 PM
QUOTE(Moliere @ Feb 9 2023, 06:42 AM) *

I think magic is more likely to exist than Prokilla and Hawky possibly taking part in a same challenge !

We have played together in the same match before on ccg and zh. Not sure why that's an unbelievable thing.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 42MrX Feb 9 2023, 16:07 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 9 2023, 16:57 PM) *

We have played together in the same match before on ccg and zh. Not sure why that's an unbelievable thing.

Quite easy to answer. Hawky was mostly not even able to organize his 1v1 tournament matches in the past 3-5 years. Your record of actually playing a challenge is also close to zero. Both together? 0,000001% chance at best

+
# 43xezon Feb 9 2023, 16:47 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 8 2023, 20:06 PM) *
Dude..... you just try to find fault with everything I say or do don't you. my opinion I think soft ppl and ppl with an apparent mangina need to harden up and stop acting like sensitive little girls over nothing. Lemme ask you this, are you a tough grown man, or are you one of those little sissy's that complains about w.e someone says or does or that gets butthurt over anything you decide to whine about and find fault with ? This honestly makes no sense to me other than grown men have gone soft & have reversed roles with women. Lol
Sorry but someone had to have the balls and say it.

This topic was created a few minutes after this post, so I suspect it spawned as a consequence of it. The quoted post writes about "mangina" and "little sissy" and so on... I suspect the message is that men need to toughen up and take the abuse!?

I would disagree with this narrative. Everyone should draw his/her boundaries, be no push over, and not take abuse. It is best to isolate oneself from toxicity and instead seek healthy connections.

As for this topic, it is not clear to me if the request is genuine and the interactions will be productive. History has shown that there has been no change in course besides countless attempts.

QUOTE(elberondolo @ Feb 9 2023, 03:18 AM) *
think your behaviour is sometimes very childish. you don´t seem to be able to handle criticism very well and make nonsense arguments lacking any sort of logic to counter it, which often leads to endless circles of spam where nothing gets out of it. i think beyond this you´re actually very insecure about yourself which is why handling criticism is hard for you.

I think this is a good unbiased summary. It is not clear to me if you, Prokilla, are able to take this criticism. I would like to add that I have suspected narcissistic traits. To give example

QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Nov 7 2022, 17:57 PM) *
A few of us already planned on doing this !!
This ain't no game challenge you moron, this is real deal shit, so sit back and shut your fucking mouth.
This don't pertain to YOU !!
your ass wouldn't never step foot into something I'm at so why you even opening your mouth ?
This shit was already talked about along time ago and this guy here is just excited because he seen it on a stream & probably has no clue what's involved and how to even set it up.
PLUS... He's not well known like I am to even bring the masses to the event.
So fuck off Scuba
@MEGA this wasn't any kind of slap to your face of any kind but you are basically stepping on someone elses toes without even asking if this was already talked bout by anyone else.
I tell you what, lets do this, YOU host you own if you like, ME and a few others will host our own, fair enough ?

Plus there have been a number of instances where you attempt to take credit for the work of others, for example with the "Master Badge" topic.

Attached Image

Or repeatedly talk highly of yourself, when no one else does. It could be narcissistic behaviour. How to fix it, I do not know.

As is evident by this topic, people still care about you and give you honest feedback, but your behaviour is ultimately yours to deal with.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 44-Prokilla' Feb 9 2023, 17:05 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Feb 9 2023, 08:07 AM) *

Quite easy to answer. Hawky was mostly not even able to organize his 1v1 tournament matches in the past 3-5 years. Your record of actually playing a challenge is also close to zero. Both together? 0,000001% chance at best

Then also i must not play zh at all, i don't login almost on a daily basis, i'm not the best host with the fastest internet out of anyone on the game, my games must not fill up faster then anyone else games have & do in the history of the game.
I just sit and argue in the lobby and i dont have & never have had 7 CiC accounts plus God knows how many games played on various random nub accounts over the past 20 yrs. I guess that's all just a figment of my imagination. I never was 1 of the best no money players from ccg to zh or never have been good on any platform of the game. I never took 6 solid months off the game an helped numerous ppl from the zh fb groups get their games to work an help them with the necessary steps to be able to play online on either server... It all must just be lies or a fluke.
I guess i'm not even -=MaSS=-^[P]R[O]KILL[A]^-, I don't even think my name is Dan Watters, my birthday is not
January 8th 1973, i am not 50 yrs old, i don't own an operate my own small business for hauling & clean up for yrs now, i don't have 5 kids, i don't have an ol lady that's had 2 brain surgery's already and getting ready to go on the 3rd brain surgery which might kill her this time. i guess i don't have to go into another surgery myself in the next couple of months. I guess because i don't have a clan forum here, that means i never created MaSS Clan 18 or 19 yrs ago or w.e, and i dont have the longest running clan in the history of both the games.
i guess overall my entire life is all lies an fabrication because i don't show ppl the paperwork or proof of everything in my personal life or proof on the game, even when they hear it from multiple ppl over the yrs in various conversations. You see where i'm going & went with all of this so far ?
Just because i i didn't let or won't let you into full details or show you paperwork etc of w.e i say, doesn't make it a lie and or made up. Not sure how you were brought up but i come from a time where a mans word is an was his bond, if you even understand what that means.. I'm not talking about a silly match that got cancelled or w.e, i'm talking overall.
My reputation & as a man has been attacked over an over by alot of you ppl over the yrs just because i didnt show you PROOF of everything and things in my life.

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 9 2023, 17:09 PM

+
# 45-NickName Feb 9 2023, 17:14 PM
How is any of that related to what MrX said?

Another thing to add: I don't think you got reading skills. The way you respond to some post. It seems like you have read something completely different. MrX just saying that a challenge with Hawky (who has drop out of most of his tournament) and you (who also hasn't showed up for a lot of challenges) is unlikely. He didn't say you were a liar or anything and that everything you have said is untrue, he just doesn't see such a challenge happen.

You should look up the term 'whataboutism', that is something you do a lot. I remember a discussion about gun policy and how allowing guns to the public leads to a lot of deaths and your argument was 'what about darts'.

When you looking up things, might as well google Dunning-Kruger effect.

+
# 46-Prokilla' Feb 9 2023, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Feb 9 2023, 09:14 AM) *

How is any of that related to what MrX said?

Another thing to add: I don't think you got reading skills. The way you respond to some post. It seems like you have read something completely different. MrX just saying that a challenge with Hawky (who has drop out of most of his tournament) and you (who also hasn't showed up for a lot of challenges) is unlikely. He didn't say you were a liar or anything and that everything you have said is untrue, he just doesn't see such a challenge happen.

You should look up the term 'whataboutism', that is something you do a lot. I remember a discussion about gun policy and how allowing guns to the public leads to a lot of deaths and your argument was 'what about darts'.

When you looking up things, might as well google Dunning-Kruger effect.

Everything I have ever said you ppl criticize or say I'm lying about. There is a reason behind the madness and after this is said by everyone with their thoughts an feelings, I'll give explanation

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 9 2023, 17:27 PM

+
# 47fastAiR Feb 9 2023, 17:29 PM
I used to think you were ok. But my feelings changed recently for the following reasons:
1. I have heard your online live rants, and frankly your racist amongst other things so I don't want to associate with you.
2. Whenever I join your games you just chat and chat to some random people, and the game never ever starts. You just talk and talk, like you have no intention of ever starting the game. IMO you are just wasting peoples time.
3. This is strange but has happened on a few occasions now, I have made a reply to some topic here for example, saying someone is harsh for doing something. Then two weeks later, you write my identical comment in reply to me in a total different topic insinuating I am doing the same thing. When I'm not and you don't appear to understand the context, or realise it was me who wrote that exact comment you just copied lol.

No one is perfect no, especially me, and sorry for being frank or if this offends you. But you asked so there it is.

+
# 48-Prokilla' Feb 9 2023, 17:32 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 9 2023, 09:29 AM) *

I used to think you were ok. But my feelings changed recently for the following reasons:
1. I have heard your online live rants, and frankly your racist amongst other things so I don't want to associate with you.
2. Whenever I join your games you just chat and chat to some random people, and the game never ever starts. You just talk and talk, like you have no intention of ever starting the game. IMO you are just wasting peoples time.
3. This is strange but has happened on a few occasions now, I have made a reply to some topic here for example, saying someone is harsh for doing something. Then two weeks later, you write my identical comment in reply to me in a total different topic insinuating I am doing the same thing. When I'm not and you don't appear to understand the context, or realise it was me who wrote that exact comment you just copied lol.

No one is perfect no, especially me, and sorry for being frank or if this offends you. But you asked so there it is.

Nope, not taking nothing offensive, let it out.

+
# 49FiRe^ArM Feb 9 2023, 17:33 PM
This topic is going exactly how I expected it going to be biggrin.gif
Keep it up thumb.gif

Clan: WbG

+
# 50-NickName Feb 9 2023, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(FiRe^ArM @ Feb 9 2023, 17:33 PM) *

This topic is going exactly how I expected it going to be biggrin.gif
Keep it up thumb.gif

Can you create one? I wanna tell you how much I hate you biggrin.gif

+
# 51FiRe^ArM Feb 9 2023, 17:36 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Feb 9 2023, 23:04 PM) *

Can you create one? I wanna tell you how much I hate you biggrin.gif

Maybe in another 20 years when I'll be 50 tongue.gif

Clan: WbG

+
# 52-NickName Feb 9 2023, 17:44 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 9 2023, 17:23 PM) *

Everything I have ever said you ppl criticize or say I'm lying about. There is a reason behind the madness and after this is said by everyone with their thoughts an feelings, I'll give explanation

Not everything. But if you have lied before, people will doubt your words a next time.

For example, you claimed to thought of the Zero Hour Times, which I know that isn't true because I make that paper and I probably know better who inspired me. It was Excal, even quoted that post of him with the first edition. Dunno why I would lie about that, if I would do so, I would have taken the credits myself and not to someone else.

+
# 53-Prokilla' Feb 9 2023, 17:45 PM
@Firearm.. you have no clue what my intentions are and reasoning behind all this.

I think when enough of the community has said their peace, I will go live and you can hear my response directly to this entire thing. Just easier than typing.

+
# 54fastAiR Feb 9 2023, 17:46 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Feb 9 2023, 17:44 PM) *

Not everything. But if you have lied before, people will doubt your words a next time.

For example, you claimed to thought of the Zero Hour Times, which I know that isn't true because I make that paper and I probably know better who inspired me. It was Excal, even quoted that post of him with the first edition. Dunno why I would lie about that, if I would do so, I would have taken the credits myself and not to someone else.

I didn't come up with the news, but I did suggest someone makes zero hour drama alert youtube channel lol. I still think someone should do this haha

+
# 55-NickName Feb 9 2023, 17:48 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 9 2023, 17:46 PM) *

I didn't come up with the news, but I did suggest someone makes zero hour drama alert youtube channel lol. I still think someone should do this haha

Yes, that's true. I remember you saying that biggrin.gif But that wasn't what inspired me tongue.gif Would be fun, but bit time consuming for me. Have to get my video editing skills to a higher level (or to a level tongue.gif ), and probably a better laptop for that.

+
# 56fastAiR Feb 9 2023, 17:49 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Feb 9 2023, 17:48 PM) *

Yes, that's true. I remember you saying that biggrin.gif But that wasn't what inspired me tongue.gif Would be fun, but bit time consuming for me. Have to get my video editing skills to a higher level (or to a level tongue.gif ), and probably a better laptop for that.

It would be kind of funny, but not sure it would be that good in reality.

+
# 57Hepsi^ Feb 9 2023, 17:49 PM
Positive tings. Utmost respect for a Chevy guy.

+
# 58-ExiLe` Feb 9 2023, 19:29 PM
QUOTE(iRdopewars @ Feb 9 2023, 17:44 PM) *

Are you even able to read?

It is funny how people can`t spot a joke because they take everything so seriously.
Exile sometimes people make jokes, try it sometimes smile.gif

I say we win that easy but if you read the whole thing and have an IQ above 75 you should be able to get it.

Are you even able to comprehend with your massive IQ (over 75!!) that I haven't read your post, only the one I directly replied to? Does this read like a joke to you?

QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 9 2023, 09:26 AM) *

You honestly think you, Fargo and
" ( Phoenix I think Dope wars said ) " have any chance vs me, dope wars and Hawky in a 3v3 ?
I don't think you'd stand a change dude. Phoenix hasn't played in a very long time I do believe, Fargo sucks in 3v3 and is only good in 1v1, and as for you, you're a semi-pro 1v1 player at best anymore and I don't think at all that you have what it takes to beat us in a 3v3.
You would get beat and embarrassed Scuba if we all played.

It's quite hilarious though indeed biggrin.gif

+
# 59-SeX`iie Feb 9 2023, 19:51 PM
weirdo

+
# 60iRdopewars Feb 9 2023, 20:34 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Feb 9 2023, 19:29 PM) *

Are you even able to comprehend with your massive IQ (over 75!!) that I haven't read your post, only the one I directly replied to? Does this read like a joke to you?
It's quite hilarious though indeed biggrin.gif

touché

But my comment if you had read would have been self explaining, at least i would hope wink.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)