Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Time for Change-Gens Evo Bound

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 16:07 PM
I decided it's now time to soon to move on from this toxic community & game called Zero Hour to a small and growing community called Red Alert 3-Generals Evolution, a community to where i have seen 0 toxicity from its players & the game surpasses zero hour in graphics, techy issues, gameplay etc. A few are moving on with me and we will help grow that community, attract more ppl. help those ppl set their game up so they are able to play & bring them into the community an grow it larger over time. To whomever is interested, there is a tutorial on YouTube on how to set it up. You need to have red alert 3 to be able to set up the Mod. i suggest if you don't have it, get the ultimate collection which has all the CnC games including Ra3. We will be making a Discord channel just for this as well.

If you have any problems setting the game up, feel free to message me on Discord and i'll be glad to help with any issue you may have an if i can't help, i got plenty of techys that can and will help you. We won't leave you hanging !

Discord id ... -Prokilla`#2781

For those of you who have never heard of it or seen the gameplay, here is what you are missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xO3ixJVXM

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 19 2023, 16:17 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Phoenix- Feb 19 2023, 16:18 PM
Looks familiar

+
# 3-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 16:28 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Feb 19 2023, 08:18 AM) *

What's cool is.. We are getting away from ppl like you, we don't have to deal with ppl like you, we won't have to deal with toxicity from ppl like you. Watch over the next couple of months to what transpires. Just because i am a member of this site, doesn't mean i have to deal with the likes of you or any other toxic person from this site, or on this other game. That's the cool part of it all an most of you will be stuck in the same old rut you are now in while myself an others will have moved on to better things.

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 19 2023, 16:32 PM

+
# 4Phoenix- Feb 19 2023, 16:30 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 19 2023, 17:28 PM) *

What's cool is.. We are getting away from ppl like you, we don't have to deal with ppl like you, we won't have to deal with toxicity from ppl like you. Watch over the next couple of months to what transpires. Just because i am a member of this site, doesn't mean i have to deal with the likes of you or any other toxic person from this site, or on this other game. That's the cool part of it all an most of you will be stuck in the same old rut you are now in while myself an others will have moved on to better things.

I will quote this the next time you post here smile.gif GL there.

+
# 5-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 16:35 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Feb 19 2023, 08:30 AM) *

I will quote this the next time you post here smile.gif GL there.

This isn't about "posting here" lol there is NOTHING & I MEAN ABSOLUTLY NOTHING you can do to get me off this site itself. lol
You couldn't back then, an you can't now. You don't have that kind of power, haven't you found that out already?
I said i'm leaving the game itself. There are a few different community's of zero hour. You just don't get it do you...
You have Gameranger where mainly noone has anyrthing to do with this site or the community at all, you have revora, same deal there, you have zh fb groups, again nothing to do with this site or the community other than playing the game, You have some both gameranger & revora players that DO have affiliation & are part of the community. I never said i'm leaving THIS site, i'm leaving zh itself to go to gens evo where i don't see the toxicity like i do the players of zero hour. Just because i'll be rarely posting here other then about Gens Evo, matches or w.e, doesn't mean i left the site itself. You think i would ever give you or whoever that kind of satisfaction>? Hell no lol & There's is not a dam thing you or your cohorts can do about it.

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 19 2023, 16:45 PM

+
# 6CheeksMcgee Feb 19 2023, 16:42 PM
Good riddance.

+
# 7-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 16:49 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 19 2023, 08:35 AM) *

This isn't about "posting here" lol there is NOTHING & I MEAN ABSOLUTLY NOTHING you can do to get me off this site itself. lol
You couldn't back then, an you can't now. You don't have that kind of power, haven't you found that out already?
I said i'm leaving the game itself. There are a few different community's of zero hour. You just don't get it do you...
You have Gameranger where mainly noone has anyrthing to do with this site or the community at all, you have revora, same deal there, you have zh fb groups, again nothing to do with this site or the community other than playing the game, You have some both gameranger & revora players that DO have affiliation & are part of the community. I never said i'm leaving THIS site, i'm leaving zh itself to go to gens evo where i don't see the toxicity like i do the players of zero hour. Just because i'll be rarely posting here other then about Gens Evo, matches or w.e, doesn't mean i left the site itself. You think i would ever give you or whoever that kind of satisfaction>? Hell no lol & There's is not a dam thing you or your cohorts can do about it.

@Squeeks Mcgee .. i see you cried an cried on discord to get what ur way btw. lol
Squeeks.. a little tip since u have a horrible connection to the game..., Get off of Welfare-Obama net and you'll have no issues connecting & won't go to dc menu non stop during game. 2023 & it's Sad that an American lags like shit. That's trailer park internet for ya...

+
# 8CheeksMcgee Feb 19 2023, 17:01 PM
Get upset

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 9-SeX`iie Feb 19 2023, 17:05 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 19 2023, 16:07 PM) *

I decided it's now time to soon to move on from this toxic community & game called Zero Hour

This post has been edited by -SeX`iie: Feb 19 2023, 17:09 PM

+
# 10-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 17:33 PM
QUOTE(CheeksMcgee @ Feb 19 2023, 09:01 AM) *

Get upset

Lol why would I when I already knew most of them were snakes to begin with?
You just keep on believing there your friends & they see you as an equal when in fact they just use you as a pawn & as a puppet and laugh at you behind your back as I've heard them do before. You're just too fucking dumb to see an realize it 🤔and that's what makes it so funny.🤣

Anyway, back to the topic at hand

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 19 2023, 17:46 PM

+
# 11StaZzz Feb 19 2023, 19:08 PM
The problem is in your head, but not in the community dry.gif

+
# 12-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 19:46 PM
QUOTE(StaZzz @ Feb 19 2023, 11:08 AM) *

The problem is in your head, but not in the community dry.gif

Yea it's all me, none of you ppl do any or have done anything wrong , ok gotcha, now go back to your fantasy land where it's all rainbows, unicorns & lollipops.🤭😘

This post has been edited by -Prokilla': Feb 19 2023, 19:52 PM

+
# 13fastAiR Feb 19 2023, 19:49 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 19 2023, 16:07 PM) *

toxic community
Red Alert 3-Generals Evolution, a community to where i have seen 0 toxicity from its players & the game surpasses zero hour in graphics, techy issues, gameplay etc.

I'm sorry but lol. You are one of the main contributors to this "toxic community".

The mod looks cool, but the gameplay is bad. Its not even zero hour, not even remotely close. Like the planes taking off and landing, my god how awful it looks. And dozers and shit don't even exist anymore? That mod had potential, but yea it went down the toilet imo. If you liked red alert sure try it, if you like zh, this is not the mod for you.

If you are moving games, you don't need post in zh forum anymore? But we all know you will continue to post here.

edit/ why you feel the need to make multiple general discussion posts every day? People used to give me stick in the past for my topics, but I made one on average like once a week, and they weren't updates on my life, they were actually relevant to the game in some form. IDK why I or other people even read or reply to your posts anymore.

This post has been edited by fastAiR: Feb 19 2023, 19:59 PM

+
# 14Fargo Feb 19 2023, 19:50 PM
QUOTE(-Prokilla' @ Feb 19 2023, 17:07 PM) *

I decided it's now time to soon to move on from this toxic community & game called Zero Hour to a small and growing community called Red Alert 3-Generals Evolution, a community to where i have seen 0 toxicity from its players & the game surpasses zero hour in graphics, techy issues, gameplay etc. A few are moving on with me and we will help grow that community, attract more ppl. help those ppl set their game up so they are able to play & bring them into the community an grow it larger over time. To whomever is interested, there is a tutorial on YouTube on how to set it up. You need to have red alert 3 to be able to set up the Mod. i suggest if you don't have it, get the ultimate collection which has all the CnC games including Ra3. We will be making a Discord channel just for this as well.

If you have any problems setting the game up, feel free to message me on Discord and i'll be glad to help with any issue you may have an if i can't help, i got plenty of techys that can and will help you. We won't leave you hanging !

Discord id ... -Prokilla`#2781

For those of you who have never heard of it or seen the gameplay, here is what you are missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xO3ixJVXM

Small edit* your the most toxic guy, so you won't last there LOLas

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 15Moliere Feb 19 2023, 20:05 PM
Ha

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 16-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 20:08 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 19 2023, 11:49 AM) *

I'm sorry but lol. You are one of the main contributors to this "toxic community".

The mod looks cool, but the gameplay is bad. Its not even zero hour, not even remotely close. Like the planes taking off and landing, my god how awful it looks. And dozers and shit don't even exist anymore? That mod had potential, but yea it went down the toilet imo. If you liked red alert sure try it, if you like zh, this is not the mod for you.

If you are moving games, you don't need post in zh forum anymore? But we all know you will continue to post here.

edit/ why you feel the need to make multiple general discussion posts every day? People used to give me stick in the past for my topics, but I made one on average like once a week, and they weren't updates on my life, they were actually relevant to the game in some form. IDK why I or other people even read or reply to your posts anymore.

Then why the fuck are you posting right now? Just, ignore, fuck off and move on ? Quite simple If you ask me.

+
# 17-Prokilla' Feb 19 2023, 20:17 PM
QUOTE(Fargo @ Feb 19 2023, 11:50 AM) *

Small edit* your the most toxic guy, so you won't last there LOLas

This coming from a toxic flamer such as yourself lol quite a hypocrite aren't you. Why you even commenting ?
I can't even read let alone understand your jiberish half the time.

+
# 18Squaggle Feb 19 2023, 20:38 PM
This topic serves no purpose other than to stir up more pointless unrest. PK, I hope you have fun with the RA3 ZH mod. Everyone else, I hope you enjoy the break from getting your knickers in a twist over some dude you claim is a nobody.

/closed

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: Forged Battalion

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)