Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41xFactor Nov 26 2006, 21:40 PM
justin..... getting pwned out here....

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42BigDDesireN Nov 26 2006, 22:38 PM
QUOTE(nate1229 @ Nov 26 2006, 11:27 AM) *

shhh justin ur very wack u on gens everyday with the hack, ur also a bum who cant afford a big mac ur dick is as small as a kit kat, dont hate on me the niggkuh nate just becuz im the best there is, mate, if u cant appreiciate then plz go lonely masterbate, ima gonna stop now, before i get banned for saying this foul, ur a stupid fool i do not wanna take u to school, now that ur staring at this starting to drool drol.gif atm u dont look so cool, ill diss u all day just remember ur sis DNA is spread all throughout my bed and ur moms in my shed when they were both fuckked and gave head, this all that has to be said!
i am not justin the wigga trying to act like a nigga cuz i will pull the trigga u0udiablo.gif , i might be white but my rhymes are black as night so plz dont pick a fight buff0mc.gif 0wn3d.gif

ill trash u later just got home

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 43BigDDesireN Nov 26 2006, 23:15 PM
Nothing but a G-Thangg baby, cept that piece of ass shit was Shady,
You can try but you cant win, I use my raps to hurt you more then a kick in the shin, make you feel liek you just had 12 shots of jin, You think you can play me like a fool, while your the one getting played like a tool, Have you heard, i think its absurd, that you think your raps are good, when they bout as good as my turd,See your a fuckking tard, and you just got jarred, like a hit from brian urlacher, Your a hacker, still getting knocked by a line backer, Now wake up and dont let your raps sound like a slacker, Cuz its a dam fact, my Rhyme just made a big impact

This post has been edited by -DoNuTs-: Nov 26 2006, 23:19 PM

+
# 44nate1229 Nov 26 2006, 23:28 PM
yo check it you dont even rhyme half the time u say the same thing time to time u better quit ur rapping and beomce a mime, cuz ur rhymes are not even worth a dime, you cant rap about reality becuz u getting pwned by me, yes takes u hours to finish one verse bring ur best ill just own u like i do to merce, my rap is so sick they want me to join [First], i dont even have to curse, and i still beat you after this all done and through you might want to go hide in shoe, becuz i will say "justin" everyone will say "Who??"no one will have a clue, becuz everyone who just read your last rap said "Boooooooooooooooooo"
Are we all done and through? before i come over and pooh pooh all over you -_____________________-

This post has been edited by nate1229: Dec 30 2006, 05:58 AM

+
# 45BigDDesireN Nov 26 2006, 23:41 PM
Ok your mind is lost lemme give you a map, because if i have to here ne more that crap i might burst, that was by far the worst, Dont talk bout my Verse, or merce because he owns you, And so does sub zero, he does too, I refuse to let you gain one space, your gonna lose, the way you do, you can chose, cuz when you talk shit, you light a fuse, in me, im a he, your a she, You wish you could be someone like justin, bustin caps in a block, or making a nate mock, You time is up, you hear that, tick tock, The shock of a loss, Your teeth are dirty lemme buy you some floss, Im the rapping boss, spitting lyrics like fire, your my hoe up for hire, pop yo rap like a tire, fuckking you up, with a piano wire, see you dont understand, lemme give you a hand, Ill give you my band, that says J_U_S_T_I_N One of all men

This post has been edited by -DoNuTs-: Nov 26 2006, 23:42 PM

+
# 46BoWZeR Nov 26 2006, 23:44 PM
OMG uber battles hey justin btw wanna start a sig shop?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 47_JeremY_ Nov 26 2006, 23:54 PM
i Vote for Nate the great lol

gg wp biggrin.gif

+
# 48nate1229 Nov 27 2006, 00:29 AM
number 1
band, that says J_U_S_T_I_N One of all men
that dont rhyme for ur info, u cant afford a piano with ur mom as a $10 ho and ur dad in the grave with R.I.P. joe, oOoOo noOoOo your about to goOoOo let me start first of all you got no heart, you used to work at wal-mart, pushing a shopping cart, i can take you down with one single dart, and put my butt in ur face and fart blush.gif but then you got fired you went to job interviews u did not get hired, just cuz ur black and u look very wack whistling.gif ur skin so dark i took a shit on u it didnt leave a mark,and ur skin is so ashey i take my dick and give u a smack ur face starts to crack, just like a knick knack, i just got done eating while u on gens playing a game and cheating, you got no money u swear your funny, u dont post a pic cuz u look like a bunny, you fuckked a girl u had to pay a fee just to lose ur virginity then u found out u have HIV! but ur momma said no worries it runs in the family ohmy.gif VeryFunny.gif

+
# 49BoWZeR Nov 27 2006, 00:30 AM
Hey guys anyone want a sig come request on in me and justins shop

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 50BigDDesireN Nov 27 2006, 00:36 AM
QUOTE(nate1229 @ Nov 26 2006, 07:29 PM) *

number 1 that dont rhyme for ur info, u cant afford a piano with ur mom as a $10 ho and ur dad in the grave with R.I.P. joe, oOoOo noOoOo your about to goOoOo let me start first of all you got no heart, you used to work at wal-mart, pushing a shopping cart, i can take you down with one single dart, and put my butt in ur face and fart blush.gif but then you got fired you went to job interviews u did not get hired, just cuz ur black and u look very wack whistling.gif ur skin so dark i took a shit on u it didnt leave a mark,and ur skin is so ashey i take my dick and give u a smack ur face starts to crack, just like a knick knack, i just got done eating while u on gens playing a game and cheating, you got no money u swear your funny, u dont post a pic cuz u look like a bunny, you fuckked a girl u had to pay a fee just to lose ur virginity then u found out u have HIV! but ur momma said no worries it runs in the family ohmy.gif VeryFunny.gif

It does rhyme... r u fuckking stupid nate? you dont understand your suppose to read each letter not the word as whole when you put J-U-S-T-I-N

N and Men rhymes dum asss, You pwned yourself, thx biggrin.gif I win the battle

+
# 51nate1229 Nov 27 2006, 00:44 AM
btw the letter "n" doesnt rhyme with men pwned urself 2 x

should of been justinnn oner of all men

u fore-fit biggrin.gif

becuz my rap owns harder then ur 1 sentence

This post has been edited by nate1229: Nov 27 2006, 00:48 AM

+
# 52xFactor Nov 27 2006, 01:15 AM
Tough 1 : /

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 53BigDDesireN Nov 27 2006, 01:16 AM
quanity doesnt beat Quality nate

+
# 54iCE-CoLD^ Nov 27 2006, 01:51 AM
LoL GG WP NO RE Nate > Justin hands down. Nate got my vote.

SuB-ZeRo

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 55steakmeat Nov 27 2006, 01:54 AM
hahhaha guys sub nubbo hasnt came back to this forum ever sinces i called him out tongue.gif

+
# 56iCE-CoLD^ Nov 27 2006, 01:58 AM
u noob cake i was gone since last week u dumb fuckin tard. i do have a fuckin life unlike u dd. u shitcake my life doesnt evolve around this game and forum. ohmy.gif now what come back on that DDzzzz NUTSSSSS.

SuB-ZeRo

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 57nate1229 Nov 27 2006, 02:28 AM
u noob cake i was gone since last week u dumb fuckin tard. i do have a fuckin life unlike u dd. u shitcake my life doesnt evolve around this game and forum. ohmy.gif now what come back on that DDzzzz NUTSSSSS.

SuB-ZeRo

i think u win ohmy.gif

+
# 58BigDDesireN Nov 27 2006, 02:42 AM
QUOTE(SuB-ZeRo @ Nov 26 2006, 08:51 PM) *

LoL GG WP NO RE Nate > Justin hands down. Nate got my vote.

SuB-ZeRo

nate does a nice job when he has 25 minutes to think, but as alot of us saw on gens tonight, when the real rapping started, when you gotta think off the top of your head on gens, he got pwnned hard, you can ask wwk star he was there, i mean i royally kicked his ass, he was like this

I give you a hint

45 seconds later next line

You need a mint

15 seconds later

Your breath stinks from sniffing that meth,

That was his rap battle prettty suckky, i owned him so hard everyone was like "its ok nate we still love you"

AHAHAHAHAHHA nate you know you cant keep up with me just admitt it, wanna have a live rap battle on gens with "observers"

Youll have no chance just like how you where stuttering tonight

+
# 59nate1229 Nov 27 2006, 03:02 AM
lol? half the shitt u came up with didnt rhyme or not a word and btw u made rules whoever get 4 voted or w\e and im not one be like just got home i pwn later like 30 mins u came with rap lol i need more time?

yo check it ur going insane cuz u lossing ur own game ur parent must be very ashamed u 19 living in their house causing much pain they saying get out cuz u cant amount to anythangggg

u need a life u about to cry from ur eye cuz u just died
1808 games on ur acc thats not great u need a date u must learn from nate that came in this battle late but now ppl starting to appreiciate

lossing is ur fear now ur acting like a queer i cant stay here just calm urself and drink a nigggger beer

+
# 60BigDDesireN Nov 27 2006, 03:05 AM
hello, my name is DoNuTs, i am done with the battle and looking to battle you online, the rules are to spit one rap each not 10, and on Gens i owned you pretty hard, everything i said rhymes you just dont understand english and didnt get the hightech words i was using, ask star, if you would like to battle online now i will ss and post you getting owned

thx

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)