Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

-[HzFI] Members List

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-Gambler- Jul 23 2007, 22:13 PM
The Legendz of-[HzFI]

-[HzFI]4NiMaT3D-

I have a lot of history with this player and we have known eachother for about a yea now. We have started 2 or 3 clans together and no matter what I do I always end up playing for him in his clans. The reason is, he is a great leader and i always have fun with him. His biggest asset in his leadership; China is constantly recruiting big names and always finding ways to improve his clans. He has a great china and loves to experiment with many different 1v1 and 2v2 strategies. Atm he is my best 2v2 m8 and compliments my GLA very well in 2v2 games. He, like all the other members, never gives up. When active he can beat top players with his variety of strategies that he has developed / learned. I expect our 2v2 to reach great new heights and know he will do very well in CW.

-[HzFI]GamblezZz-

Once a china whore, this player decided to pick up the GLA faction. He enjoyed it much more than lame china and decided to get good at it. He, like all others, struggled at first but quickly got better to the point where he had beaten every player who had bashed him before. He is now the GLA sm and knows ~90% of the GLA in 1v1 matchups. This players philosiphy is to improve with each game until there no longer room for correction. Gambler has accomplished great things with the GLA faction yet struggles at times when in a losing streak. Normally he does well in cw but would do much better if he remained active. Gambler cant beat a player every game (no matter the skill level), but chances are he will win much more than he loses and will continue to improve as long as he remains active. His GLA 2v2 is above average and paired with the right m8, can beat most top teams. I will make sure that his PrOzzer remains active as much as possible this coming month

-[HzFI]Storm-

Also known as habs, this player has improved astronomically these past few months. I remember a little more than year ago when we both started playing this game and were at the same level in both our 2v2s and 1v1s. We took a break from each other and months later we had both improved, and yet still equal. More time passed and he put more time into his 2v2s and became a great 2v2 player in all match ups and on all maps. He continued to prosper in 1v1 cvu, and cvc, but struggled at times in cvg (although he gets better in every game). Storm has been apart of many great clans in the past including OS, _S_, and i believe he has not yet won a clan title but is has gotten very close. This guy is a true spammer at heart and has finished in the top 5 warrior spot many times. I expect great things from him once he shakes off the rust he gathered from taking the last several weeks off, and cant wait to see how well he does this month in and hopefully the next. I also look forward to spamming 2v2s with him as well

-[HzFI]SiNKiLLeR

A player that has been playing CCG ever since i can remember. Has been a great China player and consitantly finishes in the top 5 warrior group whenever active. His specialty is in mirror matchups, but especially CvC. He also posses great talent in GvG and UvU (ranked 20 in Oguz's top 20 GLA list) . Sinkillers greatest asset is his creativity. Never have i seen someone play with so many different strategies and Build orders which makes it a lot of fun to play him especially for a text book player like myself. He used to be the leader of anzac and AvA where he accomplished great things. SinKiLLeR is always striving for the top in both Warrior and Clan rankings and I expect big things from him in the future.

He closed his ccg career by attaining a the warrior title along with leading HzFI to 2nd place. He will be sorely missed by not just this clan, but the members of this community. He is due back in 6 months but i am sure it would take a miracle for him to pick up this game again and have the desire to be at the same level of play that he was when he left. Sinkiller departed on the ultimate high, just short of a clan title and if he doesn't return to gr or ccg, i can only say thank you, but i hope you do.

-[HzFI]Quick-

A player that I met a few months ago in KREW. I was amazed at his 2v2 skills as well as his abality to be a very effective random player in both 2v2 and 1v1. He shines best in team games and is probably our best team player atm. Quick has always been able to finish very high in the warrior rankings every month, in fact, he has finished in 2nd place 1 or 2 times. This is the reason why he is in the clan. An absolute spammer and never gives up. He will challange top players head to head and wins very often. I will enjoy playing team games with him this month and know that he will give it his all in cw,

Quick stopped playing ccg suddenly. Apparantly his CD broke and during the time he was not able to play, he realized there is a life outside of this one and became addicted to it. I highly doubt he will return, but he amassed lots of success while playing in this clan. He is the only player in this clan to attain multiple 2nd place ranking in warrior and i wish him GL in whatever he does.

[KR3W]Arctic, -[HzFI]Phoenix-

A player who i believe has not truely retired from this clan but is taking a break from it. He is undoubtedly the best USA player at the moment and hit his peak performance the month after cwing with krew with the crowning of the warrior + clan title. During his month of activity with krew, he helped lead us to a 2nd place clan title with the help of squaak on the last few days. John went inactive the month following his warrior title, and since then, has given us his services off and on. Arcitc posses a rare talent which separates him from the average player, He is able learn and adapt to every situation possible. He is not the type of person who uses the same strategy regardless of his opponent's skill / BO. He is able to adapt to the player he is playing, exploiting his weak points, and neutralizing his stronger ones. If he continues to stay active in whatever clan he chooses, john will become one the greatest USA's to grace the game.

Currently, Arctic is cwing with the clan [MEAT] and is probably goofing off atm. I expect him to join HzFI on the last week or so and will help us attain our clan title. However if he chooses not too, i would like to thank him on behalf of krew for providing his excellent skill, determination, and hard work.

[KR3W]HEATWAVE, -[HzFI]ArMz

This player, much like Arctic, has spammed with our clan on and off the past few months. This player loves to play RvR but has mastered the GvU, UvG series and posses a legendary GvU vs Vedzz. This player has always helped this clan to reach high levels and has lead us to many 2n place titles. He is more famous by the name NwM Noitholic and has won mutliple cw titles along with a warrior title to boot. He has reached an advanced level in this game and if he continues to remain active, will dominate cw just as the many great player random players before him.

-[HzFI]Saragaron-

Also known as Ransoah, this player is the best of the best when it comes to CCG. Ranked #1 on multiple top player lists, he was Mr. 2007. Ransoah was apart of the very successful [DiV] and was gracious enough to give us our best shot at the title in March of 08. He quickly shook off the rust and got down to business going 27-8 against a CW system destined to dodge him. He beat DHz on a consistent basis and this was his purpose. Ransoah has an all around game that competes at the highest level. His 2v2, 1v1. 3v3, FFA, 1v2, 3v3 No NUBZ NO RUSH /SW is untouchable with every army, and is the best all around player i have ever faced.

Rans is cwing in DiV next month in hopes of attaining 8 gold cups, the most of any clan. I wish him good luck and he is always to return to HzFI.

-[HzFI]Zayron-

Also known as Kronos, Zayron is a quickly improved china whorre. Although i have never played him and spoken to him once, kronos is a very strong 1v1 and 2v2 player. He started off 45-0, which put all rumors to rest of whether he belonged. He consistently dominated clanwars and theres not much to say. Anyone who can run a streak of 45 is my best friend. I hope he stays with HzFI as he is always welcome.

-[HzFI]Skyline-

Also known as Biohazard, Skyline lives on the other side of the planet where ever the hell that is. When its dark, it is light; and when its light it is dark. I never speak to biohazard outside of the blue moon appearances when he ventures outside of his cave and into the light of his monitor. He has been playing this game for years and years, and it shows in his play. At his most active state, biohazard is at a high level in all matchups. His best army is his GLA, and it has always been a treat watching and improving from his replays. Biohazard was the founder and boss of NwM, one of the greatest clans in the new age of ccg. At the beginning of the month he told me he would be a cheerleader for HzFI but turned out to be much much more. He was semi active at best, but earned us crucial wins and crucial points that kept us in 1st for 80% of the month. Unfortunately we had to kick him to make room for ransoah, and at this time i regret that decision. It appeared to be the best at the time, but in hind site there was someone else. Bio is always welcome back in HzFI, and i hope he does.

[HzFI]uNiCoRNz

Also known as Xfactor9, Unicornz is one of the most valuable guests that weve had so far in HzFI beause of the amount of games played and the amount of games won. Something ive noticed in the past with this player is his ability to always choose and be in the winning clan. Is this luck or consistancy? who cares? all i know is that he was in our clan from the start to finish and that was a good sign. Hes also pretty good at china n stuff, got some good random armies has 1232343423 clan titles, 2 warrior titles, and controls the warns here on GR. not much more to say about this all around NUB. ThX

[HzFI]NaDe

Merce !! This player came into our priv forum around the middle of the month (idk how he got pass) and told us that he was available for a final week spam. I had one spot open on the roster and thought sure, why not? Turns out this guy DID spam, and spammed hard for the last few weeks. He kept us in first while EoE was making their runs, and without him a clan title may have not been possible. Merce has been around this game for a long time and is pretty good a GLA and China from what i can tell, although im sure his usa is good too. Hes been apart of a few clan titles (maybe) and is always a respectful and good player. Hope he comes back in May for another round of cw.

This post has been edited by 4NiMaT3D: Nov 11 2009, 19:16 PM

Clan: KR3W

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2BigDDesireN Jul 23 2007, 22:20 PM
Ain't no question 'bout, who the best
Macy gon' lay the track and Archie come to do the rest
Step in the way, multiple shots are goin through your chest
You must have called Pastor Troy cuz boy, you is blessed
And I'ma take him out the game y'all
It ain't no thang y'all
You wanna buck I'll rip you up like a chainsaw
The game's raw, boy, please believe it
Keep your bible with you cause you gonna be needin Jesus
Fiendin for chart-toppin hits
And Archie ain't gonna stop droppin shit
I'ma make a million dollars then stand on the top of it
Rockin it, until the day I die in this game
Archie with the Phat Boy addin the fire to the fame

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 3-Gambler- Jul 23 2007, 22:32 PM

-[First]DesireN-
A complete 180 from the likes of Ransoah, is more into the politics and media of CCG than the game itself. Constantly surfs these forums abusing the GR Gold function, reviewing replays, delivering signatures and making countless jokes about his homosexuality towards his many friends. Likes to talk a lot and will probably one day get dumped by a girl for talking more than her. Unless ofcourse he does turn out to be queer, in which case he will marry Reece. Very good with all factions on rare occasions but generally an expert with China in all match ups.

+
# 4BigDDesireN Jul 23 2007, 22:48 PM
u0udiablo.gif

+
# 54NiMaT3D Jul 24 2007, 00:48 AM
i might change my name not sure yet but ill tell u as soon as i can k biggrin.gif thanks for the info on me m8 biggrin.gif

+
# 6SiNKiLLeR Jul 24 2007, 02:35 AM
haha dude fucking mad smile.gif i love it nice one boys.
and thanxs gambler smile.gif

+
# 7SiNKiLLeR Jul 24 2007, 02:36 AM

i'll change my name back to sinkiller smile.gif

+
# 8-Gambler- Sep 6 2007, 06:28 AM
UPDATED

+
# 9john87 Sep 6 2007, 13:37 PM
Now I've Cwed with you guys as KR3W and HzFI, including a top5 finish for KR3W and I don't get any mention in the retired list? What about Dennis, who finished top 5 last month?

=D

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 10-Gambler- Sep 6 2007, 22:46 PM
QUOTE(john87 @ Sep 6 2007, 06:37 AM) *

Now I've Cwed with you guys as KR3W and HzFI, including a top5 finish for KR3W and I don't get any mention in the retired list? What about Dennis, who finished top 5 last month?

=D

I forgot about that month, when u were arctic and dennis was heatwave ill add ur names.

+
# 114NiMaT3D Sep 7 2007, 01:42 AM
well put gambler u discribed all these guys so good tongue.gif and yes sinkiller will always be remember even tho he said he will come back and play with us in HzFI cuz he said he will keep playing at nights in the army and he wants to keep HzFI as long as possible maybe forever biggrin.gif and john and dennis thanks so much for ur guys help i cant tell u how thankful i am also quik he was a great player that sadly never came back but would have been one of the greatest like sin as for u gambler thanks for everything men u been great we been m8s since i could remember playing this game biggrin.gif hope it stays that way and storm aka habs u are an awsome player like gambler said when u are unrusted tongue.gif thank u all for everything wub.gif

+
# 12john87 Sep 7 2007, 13:40 PM
Pro description. <3

+
# 13SiNKiLLeR Sep 9 2007, 01:11 AM
thanxs gamb bro smile.gif
i'm miss u boys and i will try get on gr when ever i can.
plzs keep this fourm going if u can and keep hzfi.
i'm happy to see u guys doing so well smile.gif good work bro smile.gif
take care and see u around

+
# 14SiNKiLLeR Oct 5 2007, 22:33 PM
unretired

+
# 15john87 Oct 6 2007, 18:01 PM
ohmy.gif You back?

+
# 16LosMuertos187 Oct 6 2007, 21:32 PM
FO SHIGGITY

Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

+
# 17LosMuertos187 Nov 3 2007, 23:10 PM
Double Post... Where is Me and Merce!!!

HzFI SleepeR <---- Pro

HzFI GLA <-------- Nuub

+
# 18john87 Nov 7 2007, 01:32 AM
HzFI Mexican in Vegas <---- Rookie

+
# 19-NightmarE`- Nov 8 2007, 01:13 AM
Where's me?

Clan: Shield

+
# 20LosMuertos187 Nov 9 2007, 00:19 AM
QUOTE(john87 @ Nov 6 2007, 18:32 PM) *

HzFI Mexican in Vegas <---- Rookie

Man just loool!!>.!>. John u and ur mexican comments.. u put a smile on my face.. WILLL U MAKE LOVE 2 MARRY ME?

This post has been edited by kevin13: Nov 9 2007, 02:30 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)