Explore GameReplays...

Battlefield 3

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Killamop Aug 12 2010, 13:14 PM
Salutations from the other side of the pond.
I am back motherfuckers! I'm ready to play again!
To all you old guys: Allo friends.
To all you new guys: Fuck you. smile.gif

God I missed you fellas. we got to pick a night to play together man!

Clan: Tools of War

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 2Verdo Aug 13 2010, 13:42 PM
ill play either kz2 or WaW with u

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 3Fender Aug 13 2010, 16:12 PM
MOPPY! biggrin.gif

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 4jukuja Aug 14 2010, 23:08 PM
now we need Yoshi back as well. I missed you mop but i miss Yoshi too. I haven't seen him in about 5 months.

Game: FPS

+
# 5Gangsta Nun Aug 15 2010, 16:46 PM
I miss Yoshi sad.gif He was so kind.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 6Fender Aug 15 2010, 20:28 PM
I saw he updated his status on Facebook last night, so he isn't dead! tongue.gif

+
# 7Gangsta Nun Aug 15 2010, 22:36 PM
whats his facebook?

+
# 8Killamop Aug 16 2010, 01:00 AM
I played a couple games of MW2 last night with Crowley, I have no Idea why you guys won't play? maybe it's because I didnt have the game for a long time, but i'm still enjoying it.
Especially when me and crowley absolutely destroyed this whiney little kid on our team. who was being a complete cunt biggrin.gif
We must rally the troops and find a game we all play, and then fucking stick with it smile.gif

Guys, Get the fuck on it.

+
# 9Fender Aug 16 2010, 02:13 AM
QUOTE(Gangsta Nun @ Aug 15 2010, 18:36 PM) *

whats his facebook?

His name is Yoshimitsu Higa. You'll have to search for him.

QUOTE(Killamop @ Aug 15 2010, 21:00 PM) *

I played a couple games of MW2 last night with Crowley, I have no Idea why you guys won't play? maybe it's because I didnt have the game for a long time, but i'm still enjoying it.
Especially when me and crowley absolutely destroyed this whiney little kid on our team. who was being a complete cunt biggrin.gif
We must rally the troops and find a game we all play, and then fucking stick with it smile.gif

Guys, Get the fuck on it.

Kill streaks ruin the game. I've been playing barebones and HC SnD recently. Won't do anything else though.

+
# 10Verdo Aug 16 2010, 02:26 AM
i dont own MW2 tongue.gif

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 11Gangsta Nun Aug 16 2010, 10:48 AM
SnD is the best game mode is cuts a lot of the bs out of the game.

+
# 12Fender Aug 16 2010, 15:40 PM
QUOTE(Gangsta Nun @ Aug 16 2010, 06:48 AM) *

SnD is the best game mode is cuts a lot of the bs out of the game.

Yep. That's why I play it.

But I'm a firm believer in HC SnD. If you're going to play SnD, do it right. Without ANY aids from the HUD. Makes it very exciting, imo.

+
# 13Killamop Aug 16 2010, 15:45 PM
I havent played any SnD yet lol, I've only just moved on to domination biggrin.gif

+
# 14Gangsta Nun Aug 17 2010, 21:47 PM
Nah HC just forces people to camp and if you have an ok connection you'll always lose out to someone with a good connection.

Softcore's always better.

+
# 15Fender Aug 19 2010, 17:53 PM
QUOTE(Gangsta Nun @ Aug 17 2010, 17:47 PM) *

Nah HC just forces people to camp and if you have an ok connection you'll always lose out to someone with a good connection.

Softcore's always better.

Disagree. In SnD especially, you can't get anything done if you "camp" in one spot. Finding people posted up in one spot defending is easy, there are only so many vantage points, once you eliminate them you can move in for a plant.

I find it to be quite the opposite, with radar in SC SnD there is much more stationary "camping" than having the freedom of a radar-free game in HC.

Plus, playing without a HUD immerses you into the game much more. Then when I throw my headset, it gets my blood pumping with the surround sound. Really exciting! biggrin.gif People think they're silent with Ninja. Nope. Not for me. tongue.gif

+
# 16Gangsta Nun Aug 20 2010, 12:01 PM
What? I wasn';t saying i would camp, its that in Normal SnD other people camp and this is doubled or tripled in in HC because unlike you or me they don't have the condifdence to play without the HuD and so revert to camping.

yes the radar in softcore makes people shit themselves but it encourages everyone on your team to attack more aggressively and with a good team you can finish a favela game in under 30 seconds. Many players rely on having a UAV so i think not having a UAV in hardcore makes camping or at least more defensive play more likely to occur.

I can't really comment on immersion because the minute you get panic commando knifed that immersion is thrown out the window while you rage screaming at the motherfucker who killed you when you were about to clutch it.

+
# 17CRAZFLESH Aug 20 2010, 16:03 PM
KILLZONE 3 Comming soon...tongue.gif

Game: Modern Warfare 2

+
# 18Fender Aug 20 2010, 17:32 PM
I'm not trying to make you like it, just trying to clear up some misconceptions.

QUOTE(Gangsta Nun @ Aug 20 2010, 08:01 AM) *

What? I wasn';t saying i would camp, its that in Normal SnD other people camp and this is doubled or tripled in in HC because unlike you or me they don't have the condifdence to play without the HuD and so revert to camping.

No, I disagree. There are not campers; there are defensive players. There is a difference. wink.gif

yes the radar in softcore makes people shit themselves but it encourages everyone on your team to attack more aggressively and with a good team you can finish a favela game in under 30 seconds. Many players rely on having a UAV so i think not having a UAV in hardcore makes camping or at least more defensive play more likely to occur.

Again, I disagree. Without UAV you have much more freedom to roam and not worry about being spotted as easily.

I can't really comment on immersion because the minute you get panic commando knifed that immersion is thrown out the window while you rage screaming at the motherfucker who killed you when you were about to clutch it.

Should never happen. Without Ninja in SnD you can be heard from a mile away. An enemy without Ninja should never get within 20m of you. If you get killed by a witch blade its your own fault for not paying attention.

+
# 19Gangsta Nun Aug 20 2010, 22:34 PM
Wow Fender are you serious?

I won't ague back because your a stubburn muzzafuzza but i'll just say Ninja Pro....not Ninja tongue.gif

+
# 20Gangsta Nun Aug 20 2010, 22:38 PM
Wow Fender are you serious?

I won't ague back because your a stubburn muzzafuzza but i'll just say Ninja Pro....not Ninja tongue.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)