Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Ladders Reset! - May Finalists

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ToxicShock Jun 2 2015, 08:09 AM
The C&C:Online Tiberium Wars Ladders were reset yesterday and the June Season is already on. The Tiberium Wars Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

IPB Image

See the May 2015 ladder
IPB Image

Please could anyone that might be eligible and wants to play post a suggested time for the finals. However, I will be fixing the time myself this month, based on who shows an interest in playing and what they suggest.

Discuss thumb.gif

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2shocktapus Jun 2 2015, 10:55 AM
I can play this month. Saturday afternoon gmt prefered.

+
# 3ToxicShock Jun 2 2015, 11:06 AM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Jun 2 2015, 10:55 AM) *

I can play this month. Saturday afternoon gmt prefered.

Great. Suits me. Anyone else?

+
# 4Whitey Jun 2 2015, 12:28 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Jun 2 2015, 11:06 AM) *

Great. Suits me. Anyone else?

He is 5th, lets wait and see who can play

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5~AngelOfDeath~ Jun 2 2015, 13:23 PM
I can play, if i'll be needed.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 6shocktapus Jun 2 2015, 13:27 PM
How many times have we had all the top 4 actually show up? Actually post a time you can play instead of being a tool.

+
# 7Whitey Jun 2 2015, 16:02 PM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Jun 2 2015, 13:27 PM) *

How many times have we had all the top 4 actually show up? Actually post a time you can play instead of being a tool.

I am referring to the fact u assumed you can play. Lets wait and see before u set the time ok? Anytime anyday after 4pm is good for me.

+
# 8shocktapus Jun 2 2015, 20:49 PM
Of course if the 4 players ahead of me can play then I can't, but the top 4 players all turning up hasn't happened for a long time, so it isn't a completely unreasonable assumption to make.

I was merely saying that I am able to play this month if needed and providing a time to get the discussion started. You were just being an arse because apparently that is what you are good at.

+
# 9Whitey Jun 2 2015, 21:49 PM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Jun 2 2015, 20:49 PM) *

Of course if the 4 players ahead of me can play then I can't, but the top 4 players all turning up hasn't happened for a long time, so it isn't a completely unreasonable assumption to make.

I was merely saying that I am able to play this month if needed and providing a time to get the discussion started. You were just being an arse because apparently that is what you are good at.

I wasn't an arse at anypoint if you read correctly what i said "He is 5th, lets wait and see who can play" you are making an assumption that u can play in LW, and actually, AoeNiaN,Me,Lose4 and Shok look the most likely to join (I know me and Onion are) So lets just wait and see ok? Then if somebody drops out, sure smile.gif

+
# 10Aoenian Jun 3 2015, 00:03 AM
When we decide the day, why don't just take a day all 4 can play? Simple. I will be in touch tomorrow, now I'm going to sleep.

+
# 11shocktapus Jun 3 2015, 00:35 AM
QUOTE(Mrwhitey998 @ Jun 2 2015, 22:49 PM) *

I wasn't an arse at anypoint if you read correctly what i said "He is 5th, lets wait and see who can play" you are making an assumption that u can play in LW, and actually, AoeNiaN,Me,Lose4 and Shok look the most likely to join (I know me and Onion are) So lets just wait and see ok? Then if somebody drops out, sure smile.gif

You made a pointless comment that didn't contribute anything. I was stating that I was able to play and kicking off the discussion about available times. Knowing when backups can play (especially the first backup) is also important, especially when history shows that the actual top 4 rarely all turn up to play.

The fact that you didn't actually have anything to add in regards to when you could play goes to show that you were trying to be antagonistic as your comment did not serve any other reasonable purpose.

+
# 12Luvaskot Jun 3 2015, 10:15 AM
Why not 5-6 players can attend Ladder Wars by the way? Just count top-ten in.

+
# 13shocktapus Jun 3 2015, 11:48 AM
It is hard enough to get 4 players to play as it is.

+
# 14Luvaskot Jun 3 2015, 12:11 PM
I was talking about if there could be 7-8 players wanted to play. If there is 4 tournament could be held as it used to be. If there is more players want to join they should also be playing.

+
# 15Whitey Jun 3 2015, 13:00 PM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Jun 3 2015, 00:35 AM) *

You made a pointless comment that didn't contribute anything. I was stating that I was able to play and kicking off the discussion about available times. Knowing when backups can play (especially the first backup) is also important, especially when history shows that the actual top 4 rarely all turn up to play.

The fact that you didn't actually have anything to add in regards to when you could play goes to show that you were trying to be antagonistic as your comment did not serve any other reasonable purpose.

Unlike most people who make shit up about when they can play, im available basically all the time, so idc, anytime.

+
# 16shocktapus Jun 3 2015, 21:15 PM
I have a job so I can only do mornings or very late in the evenings when other people can't usually play. Thats why I'd prefer a weekend.

+
# 17mediocre` Jun 5 2015, 04:10 AM
Depending on what day it is. I am available this Saturday and Sunday after 12pm PST. How about actually making a bracket and let the players figure out when they can play each other and make sure it is done all over a weekend or are you set on getting it done at one time all at once?

+
# 18Aoenian Jun 5 2015, 19:27 PM
What about this sunday? 17-19.00 GMT or so? Does it work for anyone? smile.gif

+
# 19ToxicShock Jun 6 2015, 15:10 PM
QUOTE(bybinator @ Jun 5 2015, 04:10 AM) *

Depending on what day it is. I am available this Saturday and Sunday after 12pm PST. How about actually making a bracket and let the players figure out when they can play each other and make sure it is done all over a weekend or are you set on getting it done at one time all at once?

I would much prefer playing it all at the same time. We could do it that way if we have to.

QUOTE(Aoenian @ Jun 5 2015, 19:27 PM) *

What about this sunday? 17-19.00 GMT or so? Does it work for anyone? smile.gif

Do we know if Shoktrepet wants to play? I am not sure if he does Sundays and he is GMT plus 4 (or 5, not sure) so if he's playing, the later times won't work.

+
# 20Aoenian Jun 6 2015, 15:17 PM
QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Jun 6 2015, 17:10 PM) *

I would much prefer playing it all at the same time. We could do it that way if we have to.
Do we know if Shoktrepet wants to play? I am not sure if he does Sundays and he is GMT plus 4 (or 5, not sure) so if he's playing, the later times won't work.

Why don't we just play each other when people is online? It's not really like we need a ref anyways.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)