Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

#41 [1.2] Ahenian (Terror) vs Nystrom (Infantry...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Vitensby Oct 17 2006, 23:46 PM
Hey Guys,

Your friend Vitensby, back again with another exciting shoutcast!

This time it features my friend and excellent Axis player, Ahenian, doing what he does best. Against another great player who's at the Top of the Allied Ladder, Nystrom.

Ahenian goes the Left side of the Terror Doctrine and Nystrom goes with the underused Right side of the Infantry Company.

You will see a Tiger Ace, Stug/Puma and MP40 Volksgrenadiers vs Shermans with Upgraded Gun and Smoke Canisters, M10's and Riflemen battle it out, while Ahenians base is constantly getting shelled by one pesky howitzer placed in Nystroms Base, for about 30 minutes of the game.

The game is about 45 minutes of intense action, with me discussing the tactics and strategies used by both players. As well as lots of information and some personal stories of my trip to Point Du Hoc and the rest of Normandy.

You will hear Vitensby curse a few times as well. Hey, Everyone slips everyonce and a while, just make sure you dont do it in a place of religious worship or you CoH skills may be weakened by the wrath of the almighty, haha.

You will see alot of great action in this game, with plenty of tank and infantry battles to keep you interested all the way through. So tune into my finest shoutcast!

Enjoy!

Vitensby

The Link to the Origional Topic: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=148907

Heres a special screenshot from one of my smurf accounts, Ineedanewaccount, messing around on Route N13. Nebels FTW!

And another special screenshot of what happens when you join a game where players are laggers. ROFL... I didnt know I could play with myself as my ally!?!?

AND finally, the most annoying person ever to travel into channel Sword, award goes too...VACKGOM...YOUR FAMOUS NOW!

This post has been edited by Vitensby: Dec 28 2006, 05:53 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File AhenianVsNystrom.mp3
Size: 6.39mb
Number of downloads: 1210

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Willburn Oct 18 2006, 00:17 AM
lawl smile.gif gonna check it out smile.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3WhyBee Oct 18 2006, 01:00 AM
Nice shoutcast, my new fav line thanks you you and ahenian. "Micro your tiger, noob!"

+
# 4haunicles Oct 18 2006, 08:14 AM
Yea Vitensby, brilliant shoutcast, I must say I've watched many of your shoutcasts and this tops em all.
Top Stuff!

Those bodies really did fly....freakin high too..... biggrin.gif

+
# 5DaCheeseMan Oct 18 2006, 08:29 AM
Great stuff vitensby, keep em coming. thumb.gif

+
# 6Salkin Oct 18 2006, 10:07 AM
Very nice shoutcast Vitensby (as always !).
Really entertaining fight.

//Salkin aka NikoJ

+
# 7WISE Architect Oct 18 2006, 11:18 AM
Pro drol.gif

Clan: [Wise]

+
# 8SKiNG Oct 18 2006, 12:47 PM
nice, more to come i hope

haha screenshots aslo biggrin.gif

+
# 9Sternhelden Oct 18 2006, 15:11 PM
"yoo, too" LOL

Nice commentary with useful tips and advice.

Indeed, too much narrating just won't do the job, instead you focused on giving advices which I liked most. I mean, really, why would people want you to spend 85% of the time telling them what's happening in where? Of course it makes a replay much more entertaining to watch but the difference between a good and excellent shoutcast lies within tips and advice.

+
# 10Mexico Oct 18 2006, 18:20 PM
Why don't you zip both of the files together?

Clan: Reborn

+
# 11Willburn Oct 18 2006, 19:49 PM
One reason for not zipping is that people might have the replay file allready. Myself i dont really mind as the replays are very small kb.

+
# 12jonbon Oct 18 2006, 21:14 PM
Tanks dude! Great job.

BTW, Anything can miss in smoke, including firestorm. There is a Vid on youtube showing this.

+
# 13Ftang Oct 19 2006, 01:24 AM
just me that thought allied tank micro was quite bad? nystrom was always only using 2/3s of his force as the other 3rd was being repaired far behind the frontline, poor routes chosen for engagement, flanking options ignored, always showed rear when retreating etc.

on the other hand, 2 great moments that stood out to me

1: ahenians stug placement near the axis strat point early/midgame-ish. he had stugs on either side of that hedgerow so literally only the front of the stug could be shot at, with a pioneer squad repairing the stug engaged with a sherman, in complete safety behind the hedge.

2: nystroms "smoke juggling" near the end. his sherman engaged the ace with the added defence of the smoke, while he manevoured another sherman in to flank the tiger, tiger spend 2 minutes rotating turret to shoot at the sherman not protected by smoke, which subsequently...uses smoke!

gg, nice review and AC

(posted this in the wrong thread before)

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 14juiceman1_2000 Oct 19 2006, 04:07 AM
Hey Vitensby, can you please disclose the full specs of your PC? I think I recall you sayin it was low, so I'd like to know what went into that screenshot above.

+
# 15Ivan-CoH Oct 19 2006, 15:53 PM
This was one of the first replays where I've seen someone using the sherman smoke ability. That was some cool shit, very nice audo commentary too vit.

+
# 16icarus2oo2 Oct 19 2006, 16:08 PM
great game and commentary , thanks for the tips guys

+
# 17decon Oct 19 2006, 16:10 PM
Nice shoutcast Vitensby smile.gif

+
# 18barit Oct 20 2006, 14:35 PM
Awesome game, well commentated. Thanks for the effort Vitensby

+
# 19Gnug315 Oct 21 2006, 01:32 AM
Howitzers are fun!

I like to forego tanks and spam 3 of them in rapid succession myself - talk about raindrops falling on the axis head!

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 20JunkFood Knight Oct 22 2006, 07:13 AM
QUOTE(Architect @ Oct 18 2006, 06:18 AM) *

Pro drol.gif

Clan: Teh Staff

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)