Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

#113 [1.4] Nystrom (Airborne) Vs Aniketos (Blitz)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1evotech Jan 20 2007, 20:15 PM
its 35mbit, so may take a little longer then usual =)

Link to orginal thread: http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=186544

thanks to everyone for inspiring me to have something to do this boring day

http://www.FastShare.org/download/aniketosvsnystrom.mp3

had to post it there, because Gr.org wont let me do it

This post has been edited by evotech: Jan 20 2007, 21:38 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File vs_aniketos_calwk6_2.rec
Size: 455.39k
Number of downloads: 123
Player Name Side Team
nystrom 1
Anik3tos 2

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Vitensby Jan 20 2007, 20:42 PM
Use the program called Switch to make the size of the file smaller. Once you have it around 8mb or it might be possible to upload 15mb post it in the thread as an attachment. Also upload the replay.

Gonna listen to it today biggrin.gif

Vitensby

EDIT: I edited the topic title so it would be to the format. Thanks for posting your shoutcast. thumb.gif

This post has been edited by Vitensby: Jan 20 2007, 20:44 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3ElectricPuha Jan 21 2007, 03:28 AM
Nice SC.

I enjoyed the bombing run. Mmm realism.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 4craig198 Jan 21 2007, 04:48 AM
okay shoutcast, not alot of strat but good commentry. also I think you complain a little too much during the game (just my opinion) It got me alittle annoyed that almost every sentence was fuck fuckn fucked. But to each his own I guess. overall I liked it I guess. maybe just take em as tips for the future SC.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 5Revid Jan 21 2007, 05:02 AM
Good job on your 1st SC. I enjoyed it.

I think you should be more open minded about a players strategy. For instance you could have said "I dont like Aniketos choice here but maybe he is doing this because.....".

Also you said unpause when you meant pause and i was thinking "should i have been paused".

You should introduce yourself next time too. Like what is your experience in RTS and where are you from.

Thanks

+
# 6VippiN Jan 21 2007, 11:57 AM
MP3 down?

Works now, was getting a 404 not long ago! smile.gif Will post comments later.

This post has been edited by VippiN: Jan 21 2007, 12:07 PM

+
# 7evotech Jan 21 2007, 12:03 PM
really like the comments here, im here to learn =)

the mp3 is still up... its a german site thou, so might be hard for some e¨nglish speaking to navigate, but you should get it.

i try to add some personallity in my shoutcast, not so "objective" as many others.... i find this way more fun to do, and IMO, better to lisn to.

more comments please =) i like doing this stuff

also, ill try not to curse as much next time.. =(

This post has been edited by evotech: Jan 21 2007, 12:06 PM

+
# 8VippiN Jan 21 2007, 13:21 PM
First and foremost, any reference to Oblivion, including using the music, is awesome, but was too loud as I couldn't make out a lot of your speech including the starting time, which I needed to restart to listen to.

Also I could hear your game through your speakers, made like an echo effect. Use headphones. smile.gif

Good work, good match, bad games bugs.

+
# 9evotech Jan 21 2007, 15:35 PM
haha, you got it... yeah ill turn down the music if i ever use it again.. =P

ill set the music to my headset next time thanks =)

+
# 10griffar Jan 22 2007, 10:36 AM
verry good shoutcasting there where some realy true comments to player "strategys" included

good job

+
# 11Aliate X Jan 22 2007, 17:09 PM
QUOTE(craig198 @ Jan 21 2007, 04:48 AM) *

okay shoutcast, not alot of strat but good commentry. also I think you complain a little too much during the game (just my opinion) It got me alittle annoyed that almost every sentence was fuck fuckn fucked. But to each his own I guess. overall I liked it I guess. maybe just take em as tips for the future SC.

I kinda agreed with him though there were some mistakes being made that you really dont see in a pro game. I really liked it overall, any constructive critisims I had were already said, like the music overpowering your voice a little in the intro etc. Overall, I liked it a lot!

+
# 12nathones Jan 23 2007, 03:15 AM
Hey Evotech, I'm glad to see an active member (and skilled player) of the community contribute. I am actually glad you decided to use a big file size for your SC. The audio quality was phemonal and a lot easier on the ears.

The game was very interesting and extremely odd. I am beginning to think that double tigers is stupid powerful. Seems airborne and (to a lesser degree) armor company are the only companies that can counter blitz. How is infantry company supposed to stand up against Tigers?

Anyways, thank you very much for the wonderful SC. I look forward to more in the future. happy.gif

+
# 13evotech Jan 24 2007, 07:49 AM
/blush, =) you guys are too kind wink.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)