Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Ladder Season Top 8 for 1st Qualifier - update

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1EA Apoc Oct 23 2007, 01:39 AM

Hey everyone,

I have been reading the threads and analyzing the top 8 as of 10AM this morning PST time. Given that this is our 1st qualifier round, and 1st time ever we are qualifying players for a ladder season, its imperative we do the due diligence of inspecting the top 8 to ensure its legit and fair given the rules and "fair play mechanics".

That said, we have not completed review for the first 8 spots, but we have nailed down a number of them so far. I should have this complete by tomorrow.

Remember, we took a snapshot at 10AM, those are the top 8 to be considered. The next snapshot will not be until later in November.

So far, those who will move on to the Grand Final Championship Tournament in January are:

-Khaoz
-IamKhufu
-Sh4rp
- Avilo
-GT-LeOwNzAll

I will let you know who acquired the final 3 spots in our 1st qualifying round tomorrow once I have completed our review. I just want to be sure we have done the due diligence in the 1st round here.

Keep playing and climbing up the ladder and be sure to adhere to the legal rules for this first season. I know we could not accommodate to all countries just yet, we will add more for Season 2 and for all future tournaments. Apologies again to any countries who we couldn't get in this first season.

Thank you for the below thread as well, I hear the concerns on the players, the common factions, we are discussing here.

Congrats to the first 5 thus far, their stats are admirable thus far without a doubt.

Thanks,
APOC

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2FuumaMonou Oct 23 2007, 01:42 AM
Congrats everyone...

+
# 3kcoon Oct 23 2007, 02:23 AM
congrats..,

hey apoc, i hope you do include malaysia in, in the next season ^^

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4Agent RedFenril CTU Oct 23 2007, 02:31 AM
Hypothetical question:

Say these guys decide to be stupid morons and DC for the hell of it.

Will they get kicked from the ladder, and who will fill those slots?

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5DarkMorgulKing Oct 23 2007, 02:47 AM
They have no further reason to play...but yeah if they DC they will probably be removed from the ladder tourny.

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 6Luk3u§ Oct 23 2007, 03:09 AM
Congrats everyone who made it. smile.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 7Savy` Oct 23 2007, 03:12 AM
Congrats.

+
# 8Agent GreenFenril CTU Oct 23 2007, 03:56 AM
I hope APOC has the hitman ready, cause I think he should strongly look at this

Attached Image

It seems questionable about his involvement with CannabisClown and Kerngesund. Something to really keep an eye on

Now it could be (unlikely, but highly possible) that they automatched many times in a row. I've taken on the same player on Automatch X times in a row before many times before, but it is questionable. I know there was questions about him before, but none were proven. I think this is some evidence

BTW, congrats to all who deserve congrats who qualified

This post has been edited by Agent GreenFenril CTU: Oct 23 2007, 03:56 AM

+
# 9JTSweetDIC Oct 23 2007, 04:12 AM
Sharp should be banned for his spamming in the lobby.

he's a pain in the rear.

+
# 10JoZhA Oct 23 2007, 09:28 AM
QUOTE(Agent GreenFenril CTU @ Oct 23 2007, 05:56 AM) *

Attached Image

It seems questionable about his involvement with CannabisClown and Kerngesund. Something to really keep an eye on

Now it could be (unlikely, but highly possible) that they automatched many times in a row. I've taken on the same player on Automatch X times in a row before many times before, but it is questionable. I know there was questions about him before, but none were proven. I think this is some evidence

looks like a push to me! btw they should do 3 wins per day vs some1 tongue.gif like on ra2 when we had 3 wins for every 18 hours

+
# 11-Netput Oct 23 2007, 09:45 AM
What about technique?
Still no update for the Dutchies?

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 12Dragonfood Oct 23 2007, 10:03 AM
Why is it pointpush, when u play some guy more often in a row oO. Especially in the last days/hours many of the top players keep dodging (and i think its understandable, cause of the high risk of loosing), so everyone is playing worse people, like rank 20-200. Now whats so bad when i play one player about 10 times cause he wanted to ? Every game is legit, noone was like "taking 100% a win and maybe even after few seconds".
Also I do not allways find good players very fast, so I just play some more with the same guy when he wants to and why shouldnt I ?!

I have 2 games with less than 1 minute, the first was vs Scrinnator, he dced (accidently) in a 1on1 wich I was winning and gave me a freewin, the second game there was the "Could not connect to the statsserver"-message so he thought it wouldnt count anyway and left (but it did count ?¿).

If there are people who think I just pointpush to get high, they should challenge me and ill play them...

Everyone is saying pointpushing just cause I played 1 guy 10 times and another 5 times. But I think pointpushing would be playing against a m8s fakeaccount who will give up when winning... or not ?

+
# 13NekoVivie Oct 23 2007, 10:10 AM
Yea, because Kerngesund has like 480-50, I cant really see someone like that losing 11 games in a row, he obviously helped you point push. Trying to defend yourself is just funny, as it shows how desperate you are to get into the qualifiers, all the more reason to point push. frusty.gif

Just checked CannabisClown, hes high ranked with over 75% wins from 1600 games, losing 5 games in a row so easily? Doubt it... Must be nice having high ranked friends who would sacrafice their own ranks and points just to help a friend out.

Point Pusher tbh :\

This post has been edited by NekoVivie: Oct 23 2007, 10:14 AM

+
# 14aRRR Oct 23 2007, 10:30 AM
QUOTE(-Netput @ Oct 23 2007, 11:45 AM) *

What about technique?
Still no update for the Dutchies?

Also, I hate to break this news, but it's not looking good to get TheNetherlands included this season. Our legal department is telling me wecan't legally add another country after the season has started. I'mtrying to do all I can, but you may have to wait until season 2 startsend of January.

btw, aaron did you got my reply?

+
# 15possessed Oct 23 2007, 10:50 AM
QUOTE(Agent GreenFenril CTU @ Oct 23 2007, 04:56 AM) *

Attached Image

Or they just played each other loads in custom match?

+
# 16-Netput Oct 23 2007, 11:26 AM
QUOTE(aRRR @ Oct 23 2007, 12:30 PM) *

Also, I hate to break this news, but it's not looking good to get TheNetherlands included this season. Our legal department is telling me wecan't legally add another country after the season has started. I'mtrying to do all I can, but you may have to wait until season 2 startsend of January.
btw, aaron did you got my reply?

did you just make that up or did he post that somewhere?
Since I feel the urge to play again after 1.09 is released ( w00t.gif )

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 17Dragonfood Oct 23 2007, 11:45 AM
QUOTE(NekoVivie @ Oct 23 2007, 12:10 PM) *

Yea, because Kerngesund has like 480-50, I cant really see someone like that losing 11 games in a row, he obviously helped you point push. Trying to defend yourself is just funny, as it shows how desperate you are to get into the qualifiers, all the more reason to point push. frusty.gif

Just checked CannabisClown, hes high ranked with over 75% wins from 1600 games, losing 5 games in a row so easily? Doubt it... Must be nice having high ranked friends who would sacrafice their own ranks and points just to help a friend out.

Point Pusher tbh :\

Or maybe im just better than them ?! There are players who want to learn by playing good players, not just only win. I allways ask for regames when i lose, cause i want to try other ways to defeat the tactic I was losing to... (I lost to Leownzall on TA cause Nod vs Scrin is my badest matchup on this map, I wanted re and lost another 2 times, is he a pointpusher now ?!)

You value players by their win %, that shows you have no idea about the game lol...

+
# 18ThOR Oct 23 2007, 11:47 AM
QUOTE(Agent GreenFenril CTU @ Oct 23 2007, 03:56 AM) *

Attached Image

You need to stop accusing people here. Dragonfood is a good player and could easily beat those two guys.
Next time you will receive a warn. This goes for everyone that accuses people based on no evidence....!!

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 19aRRR Oct 23 2007, 12:19 PM
QUOTE(-Netput @ Oct 23 2007, 13:26 PM) *

did you just make that up or did he post that somewhere?
Since I feel the urge to play again after 1.09 is released ( w00t.gif )

It was from an email apoc sent me.

+
# 20bbq199 Oct 23 2007, 13:18 PM
QUOTE(ThOR @ Oct 23 2007, 13:47 PM) *

You need to stop accusing people here. Dragonfood is a good player and could easily beat those two guys.
Next time you will receive a warn. This goes for everyone that accuses people based on no evidence....!!

I hope you're joking.

If not, you're a terrible mod.

He is posting A LOT of evidence, if you can't see it, you must be blind.

I'm not saying Dragonfood cheated his way to top 8, all I'm saying is that there's definately something weird about all those games in the screenshot.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)