Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Help me out with a strange strategy... :)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 61EnglishMuffin Feb 14 2008, 17:24 PM
The problem with this strategy is that if it is a 3v3 or 4v4, you really aren't doing anything so its more like a 2v3 or 3v4.

But if you really want to, spam engies and op the high resource points first, probably the munitions, and maybe get a couple of flamers and plant some mines, because like I said, your team is sort of down a man(or woman, if you are buggo). When you get 3 cps, get those rangers and get thompsons. When you can make sure you get the supply yard to increase your mp income, a triage center to heal your rangers, and a few medic stations so you can get free riflemen squads.

Get the barracks up and get grenades first, then stickies to help take out tanks, so your rangers and rifles can work in tandem and lastly get the bar upgrade. Also, never OP a strat point, I know you like to do that and it is just a total waste of resources.

I guess what it really comes down to is if you effectively use your engies early on. Wiring, planting mines and helping your team out in combat with flamethrowers.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 62Buggo Feb 19 2008, 22:43 PM
QUOTE(12azor @ Feb 14 2008, 01:09 AM) *

^_____________________________________________________________________^

I'm not a pansy but I told you my girlfriend is visiting and she doesn't appreciate me playing CoH when she is visiting tongue.gif . We'll get a good 4vs4 team together and take on your fellow Relic guys - I haven't beaten them recently enough I feel biggrin.gif .
British would suit your playstyle better I feel.

LOL, whipped! Get a girlfriend that likes video games...

EnglishMuffin, that's a good point, I didn't think about that. Thanks!

+
# 63Yojimbo252 Feb 20 2008, 16:25 PM
i don't think this has been mentioned before but as you won't have a big need for fuel and your engys might be idle after the OPing is done, place some mg emplacements down on any choke points or to cover any key areas.

these obviously act independently so will reduce your micro demands whilst allowing you to exert influence over a greater area. once they suppress any enemy squads that wander into their zone you can fire up your rangers to charge in and mop up.

if you're going for shock value place 1 or 2 down very early on. the other players might not expect them so early in the game when the expectation is everyone is trying to tech and it'll frustrate the hell out of people if they're squads are getting supressed and you're forcing them to retreat.

the xp gained from the builds will also help you on your way to unlocking the arty.

+
# 64CWO4EVIL Feb 23 2008, 00:38 AM
Hey BUGGO. Played this game last night with this thread in mind.

OMCG=Disposable Heroes

FOR BUGGO

I'm in the #1 spot allies. Enjoy

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)