Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

#1834 [BETA Tourney] [HD VIDEO] Kot (Armour) vs. sztefenfu (Defensive) Game 1

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Inverse Feb 7 2011, 17:39 PM
Game 1 of the quarter finals between Kot and sztefenfu. I forgot to hit record on Audacity, so all you get is the video.

This post has been edited by Inverse: Feb 7 2011, 18:11 PM

Clan: Reign of Madness

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2aramonkg Feb 8 2011, 11:45 AM
Nice one mate! Good points made throughout the game, which was kind of missing on action for large parts, something I found rather weird for that level of play, but maybe it's was the whole tourney angst that got to the players in the end.

What's the deal with the black thingy at the end? Are you trying to scare us...? tongue.gif It would be cooler if it said we are gonna die (lolwut) after the 14 minutes pass!

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Inverse Feb 9 2011, 04:19 AM
I think I just messed something up with the encoding, I encoded three vids at once and the first one was that length, and I guess I just accidentally made them all that length and Premiere just filled in the extra space with black. It was strange, but I didn't really have time to re-encode.

Clan: Reign of Madness

+
# 4chains Feb 9 2011, 08:00 AM
I expected a lot of action, I am dissapoint sad.gif Well, good and informative cast at least wink.gif

Clan: Wheres My Demo

+
# 5P4Strategy Feb 9 2011, 08:24 AM
Always enjoy Shoutcasts from you guys. However, there is one important thing to do in the video - try to show more views from tactical map. We need better perspective from that to know the whole situation. Thank you in advance!

+
# 6DaRealRocky Feb 10 2011, 22:15 PM
Ye defensive doctrine is based on Zerg faction. Creep tumor (ftfl) and spinecrawlers outside base (88's)

Clan: SoldiersofLiberty

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)