LoM^ Replays

This post has been edited by Infinity`: Nov 1 2006, 21:13 PM

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 2Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 21:11 PM
History and Clan Formation

October 06:

The Legions of Mordor has its beginnings from another clan. In the month of October, PLOW had filled their roster to combat B2P in clanwars. Some were content in PLOW, however there were many who were not happy with a few things, such as the way the clan was being run, being removed off the roster for "Better" players with no explanation or anything. After having a horrible record in the first half of the month under PLOW's banner, the infamous "genub" made his move. He left PLOW, and asked his fellow clan mates to join him. So a new clan was formed out of what were originally to be PLOW recruits. Halfway into the month PLOW was fractured into two. The leader of LoM^, then began the task of filling his roster up. This task proved to be easy as many people were interested in joining. With a roster of 8, the Legions were able to get into the top 10 within a few days. The spamming power of ESA, PLOW, and B2P proved to be too overwhelming for the Legion members to overcome the huge point difference in only half a month. LoM was only able to capture a TOP 4 Spot for October despite their best efforts to keep up with the other 3 rival clans. Sometime during the month, the clan lost two of its original members in Guardian and Sjosty. Guardian was removed at my discretion, and Sjosty after being inactive for a week asked to be removed from the roster and his wish was granted. Currently the clan has one spot open, and we are looking to fill the void...

November 06:

The month started off with a bang for LoM. Seeing things were not working right, it was suggested to me that LoM host a "super stack" for November to make an attempt to topple B2p. The roster was filled with the best players remaining to take on B2p sometime during the beginning of the month. At 1 point in mid month LoM had a slight lead over B2p, but they increased their game and took a lead over us. Several flamewars erupted between the 2 clans on both gr.org, in the chat room, and in game. Not all of the LoM members recruited in November who joined lived up to their reputation, but the rest of the clan battled on against B2P and the other few clans that were competing. B2p's lead grew larger and larger as the days went on, and it seemed hopeless to try and catch them. On the last few days of the month, TR clan came out of nowhere and spammed games against B2p, giving them truckloads of points each win. Many of the LoM members, including myself, grew disgusted at this and we stopped our vain attempts to try and catch B2p who had a +1500 point lead over us in the last few days. TR played not even close to 1/2% of the games LoM played yet they finished with a Silver cup wacko.gif. Plans for LoM in December were forming in the meantime as November came to a close.

December 06:

The beginning of the end:
Many of LoM's members in November had no intention of staying in the clan after that period. Two of LoM's core members, Light and Blue, secretly ran off to create their own clan with their former BT mates, who were banned from clanwars at the time, rather then stay with LoM. Phoenix, 1 of the original LoM members, created a clan called eG} and recruited some people. Originally LoM was going to smurf in this clan but that fell apart quickly. MusikGuy had an argument with the clan Leader (thats me sad.gif ), ultimately leaving the clan forever. Freedom played with me in our own smurf clan for a few days, but he wasn't playing very well for some unexplained reason and started playing for his own 1 man clan. Sage moved on as well. I currently am clanless, and not playing bfme at all for several reasons.

A recent event involving LoM members has came up within the last few days as well. 1 of the clans friends secretly leaked the private forum password to a rival clan member, who then told others the password. This erupted into a huge flamewar that can still be seen in the forum.

December 07

After several months of cw inactivity Bfme finally started coming back to life. At the start of December LoM decided to make a return to Bfme in over a year. On the first day of cw LoM reigned supreme, with iNVASi0N kicking the shit out of literally everyone who played him and brought LoM into first place on the first day. Sadly after that first day LoM was unable to see Rank 1 again as the other clans stepped their game up. After a long draining month LoM's activity dwindled and we had failed to capture a top spot we finished 5th as no1 wants to play on New Year's Eve.

January 08

LoM went for another shot at gold in January. Unfortunately the number of active players on the roster dwindled right from the start as Infinity left Bfme1 for Bfme2 which just left Freedom Phoenix and myself to play. We had a nice win streak going at one point in the month where we beat the same top 10 clan 6 times in a row!! After that we had a severe losing streak that threw us out of the contending for anything.

What lies in store for the future of LoM? Only time will tell....

BFME 2 Branch

April 08

amounted to nothing because the roster sucked activity wise.

May 08

We took bronze after a last second dispute that originally gave us silver for the month. Once again the roster was mostly inactive and sucked. Only several people played.

June 08
Everyone save for Crusader and Shankly jumped ship with no explanation

This post has been edited by general grievous^: Jun 18 2008, 01:07 AM

+
# 3Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 21:14 PM
LoM^ Roster

Former LoM^ Roster

General Grievous^ - He is the founder of LoM^ and a current Game Admin of Gamereplays.org. Used to be a very good 1v1 and 2v2 player, LoM^ wouldn't be here today without this New York City Nub tongue.gif.

Musikguy - Enough cant be said about this guy. A bfme player since it came out, hes definitely one of the best out there. One of the few who can play random in 1v1 and 2v2 and win consistently in 1.03. Him and Sage make the best 2v2 1.03. Currently is off in college or the navy somewhere, he is missed by Bfme sad.gif.

FreedomX10A - Former Prohan strat mod on GR, this guy is definitely top 10 in bfme. He can play 2v2 as well as 1v1. Known for his Rohan, he can still play all armies and win consistently. Currently smurfing somewhere in clanwars, when LoM fell apart he moved on. AT Lom's revival Freedom arrived back onto the scene to help Lom in December 07.

Light- The second LoM member who joined me in creating LoM. He played in various clans such as BT and PLOW for a short time but he spent 2 good months here with us in LoM. Sadly he departed from LoM at the start of December along with Blue without an explanation, and the clan has never been the same since.

BlueBird- Another key player in LoM. He joined LoM in November and helped us achieve Bronze with his mix of spam and skill. Unfortunately he left LoM with Light and is currently playing in a clan called FTG wacko.gif

Sage God1ike^- Another key player in LoM from November. Arguably 1 of the best players in the game in both 1.02 and 1.03, with a touch of arrogance to go along with it laugh.gif. He contributed to LoM at key times in November, though he wasn't able to spam as many games as some other players.

Former LoM^ Members Pre November:

Infinity
PhoenixPrince
LightBuLL
Guardian
Poly
Joe
Sjosty

LoM^ Associates:
Zlurodirom
Taterz
Sox
Onfire

This post has been edited by general grievous^: Jan 17 2010, 02:28 AM

+
# 4Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 21:14 PM
Clan Achievements

+
# 5Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 21:15 PM
LoM^ Replays

1. First silver Replay for LoM^ biggrin.gif - LoM^ Civil War FTW

Attached File Gondor_Rohan_Vs_Rohan_Isen.rep
Size: 287.65k
Number of downloads: 101
Player Name Side Team
GenraLDoDgEvous* 4
LoM^DruMMeR 2
MidnightDragon 4
LoM^Khakarot 2

Attached File Battle_Of_The_PROS.rep
Size: 88.66k
Number of downloads: 96
Player Name Side Team
LoM^Khakarot 0
LoM^ArmAgeDDoN* 0

This post has been edited by general grievous^: Dec 19 2006, 23:36 PM

+
# 6SoX Nov 1 2006, 21:48 PM
good read thumb.gif but it would look better if you had history, roster, achievments and replays in one post. just space them out a little bit.

Clan: [ChoseN]

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 7Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 21:52 PM
nah tbh, it would be all jumbled up in one post tbh, its still under construction smile.gif

+
# 8SoX Nov 1 2006, 22:52 PM
oky, just tryin to give some constructive criticism biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by SoX: Nov 1 2006, 22:53 PM

+
# 9Infinity` Nov 1 2006, 23:30 PM
np m8 biggrin.gif

+
# 10PhoenixPrince Nov 2 2006, 22:22 PM
very pro biggrin.gif

Although you should mention me cause I was the 2nd person on the LoM^ roster happy.gif

Clan: Legions of Mordor

+
# 11LiGhT` Nov 10 2006, 16:47 PM
I should get a mention considering me and Genub was the ones who originally discussed the whole moving process on msn smile.gif Plus i would of been second on roster if it wasnt for stupid cw.cc sad.gif

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 12Taterz Dec 18 2006, 16:04 PM
This needs an update wacko.gif

+
# 13FreedomX10A Dec 19 2006, 00:35 AM
agreed

+
# 14general grievous^ Dec 19 2006, 01:11 AM
Updated as of last night

+
# 15Mavs Dec 19 2006, 05:58 AM
oPness ftw

Clan: Born 2 Pawn

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 16SoX Dec 19 2006, 14:09 PM
Good read again gen wink.gif

+
# 17Carbon Dec 19 2006, 23:34 PM
I like seeing my name on there.

Game: None

+
# 18IVERSON Dec 28 2006, 16:15 PM
You shouldent of left [PLOW] banana.gif whistling.gif happy.gif .

+
# 19general grievous^ Dec 30 2006, 16:36 PM
I was playing like crap in plow, i was discontent with my performance at the start of October..

+
# 20general grievous^ Feb 29 2008, 03:11 AM
Updated as of right now banana.gif. I couldn't think of anything really epic that happened during cw in Dec and Jan though sad.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)