Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

BfME2 BTP Top Ten Players list.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FreedomX10A Apr 7 2008, 23:41 PM
Remember before we start reading this its strictly my opinion, i could be wrong, but this is from what I've seen, so no flaming please. This is current so if your inactive atm your placing might be affected however I'm going to include the people that play the game but not as often as they used to.

1. FabledIntegral [xXx], |EAGLE|, DivA|, [2], EaE|, [OmC]
Easily the best player at this current time, he plays once in a while now, doesn't play cw actively but when he did, he was completely amazing. He was a pro from the beginning even in the BETA, he was recruited to EAGLE by the legendary Desolair. He started his CW career in [xXx] as M0rd0r, finishing his mordor in top ten with great stats. [OmC] was his onemanclan and he dominated, keeping the clan in top 5 and having great stats (he had under 20 losses i think and a shitload of wins). He's been a top player from the beginning till now. He's a faggot sometimes by ARing ffg's and is THE original BW abuser but other then that a cool guy.

2. Clever PoW|, EaE|, [CMW]

Amazing Goblin player, but he can play ALL armies at top level. His stats last month were just amazing and he's a great guy too. Has won 5 warrior golds that says enough about him. Led EaE| to gold on his own, him and Blinky make a deadly 2v2 team. Haven't seen any games [/b]from him at the moment maybe he'll start another beastly spam later.

3. Anarion [EoN], Unr3al|, LoM^
In my opinion he's the current best 1v1 player, he can hold his own and win consistently against players like clever. Thinks outside the box when thinking of strategies. His elves are probably the strongest at the moment. But don't let his elves fool you he can play all armies at top level and he's carried me multiple times. He led us to PoW when they were 2-3k points ahead, he got us caught up in one night of spamming 25-0. Great guy he'll help you out in any match up and watch his replays you'll learn from them.

4. BlinkyBlob PoW|, nK|, BBQ|
MrPowerAbusingAdmin. Nah just kidding he's a great guy and he only power abuses us and val's GR name. Won a warrior gold last month with a great spam, he led PoW to a dominating victory. He can play all armies at a top level in 1v1 and 2v2, claims that his mordor is his favourite army but not his top one but if I had to pick i'd say mordor was his best. He makes a great team with Strategy and Clever. The current leader of PoW| in bfme2.

5. Valheru Unr3al|
OK unfortunately it's really tight in the top 5 for the skill level. Valheru is a godly player from the great land of Australia when he's not rocking his yellow pimp suit he's destroying somebody somewhere with his amazing goblins. He's arguably the best goblins player. Unfortunately the reason hes 5 because he can't spam thanks to his pro timezone. He can play all armies at top level in 1v1 and 2v2, has carried me a few times. Great guy, former leader of Unr3al|. Has an affection to the word cock.

6. Strategy PoW|, |THS|
Strategy, most likely top 3 elven player. Not as active as he once was, at his peak, he won the World Champ Tournament, and his title went unchallenged. Now playing random more often and being a top 1v1 player his elves are still his true skill, known for his macro and intense hotkey use his StarCraft methods are obvious. A great guy and nice to talk to., making a great team with his clanmates Blinky and Clever.

7. Steve AoW, ]oT[

Arguably the most infamous player to have played bfme2 and rotwk (right next to bobless). A real douchebag when it comes to playing games but I can't really deny his skill. He should be higher I just put him here to replace child. At the current moment I think hes the best 1v1 player just a tiny bit above Anarion as of recent events (sorry fagface but you sucked).

8. Gandy Unr3al, LoM^, FwH

My nickname for him is Monstrous skillz. He's a great guy with a good 1v1, he plays random and every faction of his is top level. Carries me in 2vs2 so i constantly annoy him for games. An extremely nice guy, he helps me out a lot. Has sexual relations with keidy.

9. Elv3nLord AoW|
This German player came into the cw scene a while ago. He's been a cool guy and a good player for a long time. Can play all armies in 1v1 but his men are his best. Him and his brother lanzelot make a great team in 2v2 but has shown he can play 2v2 with anyone from his clan and win consistently. Has 2 warrior golds under his belt and is the leader of AoW.

10. KingLui Unr3al|, LoM^

KingLui, definitely the most under-rated player in clanwars history, he went unnoticed his first few months with Unr3al, now a LoM^ member and as good as ever. He came into BTP scene later then most, but immediately helped his clan in clanwars, a great german player like PoW|Clever. He is a nice guy and very quiet, but very funny once you get to know him. He went 40-0 or something crazy like that in the first few days. He's a great spammer, contributes his share and keeps his clan in the top ten.

This post has been edited by FreedomX10A: Oct 13 2008, 13:03 PM

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2AntiElfman Apr 7 2008, 23:46 PM
nice list

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 3Aberrance` Apr 7 2008, 23:48 PM
I demand rank 1.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 4Taterz Apr 7 2008, 23:48 PM
Start with 10 instead of us reading #1 and ruining the surprise?

+
# 5FreedomX10A Apr 7 2008, 23:49 PM
QUOTE(Taterz @ Apr 7 2008, 23:48 PM) *

theres no surprise most of us are well aware fabled is rank 1.

+
# 6Aberrance` Apr 7 2008, 23:50 PM
Came as a shock to me tbh.

+
# 7Blinky Apr 7 2008, 23:52 PM
Better luck next time Marty, pwn train must have missed your last stop tongue.gif

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 8AntiElfman Apr 7 2008, 23:53 PM
the force is strong in this one.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 9Blinky Apr 7 2008, 23:55 PM
I'm 2-2 vs Anarion, joint 3rd plzkthx.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 10Aberrance` Apr 7 2008, 23:57 PM
Pffft, go away Binky tongue.gif.

+
# 11FreedomX10A Apr 8 2008, 00:08 AM
I've made minor edits to this point, I think its fine now.

+
# 12Immortal^ Apr 8 2008, 00:23 AM
I DEMAND TIE FOR 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I copy Ana's motw, so they are pro. tongue.gif
i need some credit for being such a good copier come on. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by 1mm0rt4l_KnIgHt: Apr 8 2008, 00:34 AM

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Dota 2

+
# 13FreedomX10A Apr 8 2008, 00:25 AM
The above post is delete-worthy.

+
# 14general grievous^ Apr 8 2008, 00:26 AM
QUOTE(Taterz @ Apr 7 2008, 19:48 PM) *

Only LEGENDARY All time lists go from bottom to top. And they use pretty colors as well! Imo like I said before i think you got a little repetitive with the people. Also where's Bobless?

Clan: Legions of Mordor

+
# 15FreedomX10A Apr 8 2008, 00:29 AM
I am hurt genub sad.gif my list isn't legendary? sad.gif

+
# 16general grievous^ Apr 8 2008, 00:49 AM
A legendary one would have 25-50 participants. Where is Mr Wankly though?

+
# 17FreedomX10A Apr 8 2008, 01:00 AM
20-25 is nearly all of BTP

shankly is pro indeed but he's like sjosty, only one faction professional gamer but better because he can play mirrors and play vs mordor.................

how was sjosty even CONSIDERED for top ten lists IDK.........

This post has been edited by FreedomX10A: Apr 8 2008, 01:03 AM

+
# 18Infinity` Apr 8 2008, 01:14 AM
erm shankly can play all armies if he really wants to...

Game: League of Legends

+
# 19general grievous^ Apr 8 2008, 01:16 AM
QUOTE(FreedomX10A @ Apr 7 2008, 21:00 PM) *

20-25 is nearly all of BTP

shankly is pro indeed but he's like sjosty, only one faction professional gamer but better because he can play mirrors and play vs mordor.................

how was sjosty even CONSIDERED for top ten lists IDK.........

Only reason he is on mine was because I replaced moose with him. Moose was nothing special after the summer ended, and [Pr0^] was finished. Largely unimpressive so I moved him with the next decent person.

+
# 20FreedomX10A Apr 8 2008, 01:20 AM
QUOTE(Infinity` @ Apr 8 2008, 01:14 AM) *

erm shankly can play all armies if he really wants to...

imo that's true but his elves stand out the most and he tends to play motw like elves by archer spamming a shitload.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)