Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Reborn Ventrilo Information

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1pez4realz Jan 7 2009, 03:19 AM
The Ventrilo server for our clan can be reached at:

IP: chitown.ventriloservers.biz
port: 4407

The server is physically located in Chicago, IL. Keep me up to date on ping times to this server, as we are willing to move the geographical location if over half of our users are experiencing lag. It is a 25 man server, which we are also willing to upgrade if the need arises.

The following ranks will be assigned on an individual basis (from lowest permissions to highest):

Approved Guest - [AG]

Account has basically all the same privileges as a normal guest account, and allows you to move yourself out of the lobby into other channels.. It essentially lets us know that you are known to the clan, if not to the individuals currently in the server.

Reborn Member - [Re:MEMBER]

Same privileges as the guest account, with access to the Reborn Private channels.

Reborn Vent Administrator - [Re:ADMIN]

Has full Ventrilo permission set (besides actual server administrator). Can add, edit, delete, kick, and ban users. Has all the access to edit, create, and delete channels.

Reborn Vent Owner - [Re:OWNER]

Has full Ventrilo permission set. Also the actual server administrator (essentially, this means admins can delete any account, but only the owner can take over the entire server, regardless of permissions).

Donations

For donations (since gamereplays.org doesn't allow HTML, and after reading for over 2 hours thats the only way to create a button), please PM me HERE.

This post has been edited by pez4realz: Oct 4 2012, 20:31 PM

Clan: Reborn

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2pez4realz Feb 3 2010, 04:16 AM
Here are the famed compressor settings I've given to a few of you guys over the years. These beauties make it so everyone, no matter how their mic our output is set up, is at the exact same volume and clarity (clarity to a degree, but it usually does an excellent job).

Below I've attached pictures with captions to help walk you through it. Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

+
# 3AmiPolizeiFunk Mar 21 2010, 20:34 PM
12azor just now had that problem where he was feeding back everything he heard in Vent super loud... probably the most annoying vent problem. He fixed it by going into his Windows Volume Control and muting his "Line volume" and "Stereo Mix" volumes! biggrin.gif Just wanted to jot this fix down here for future reference.

+
# 4pez4realz Oct 12 2010, 07:03 AM
For everyone's information, the password on the server is now 1234 if you do not have a personal password (aka one of our admins has not assigned you tags). This should be temporary, as we were getting DDOS'd tonight by some spammer. I had Budwise send the logs to his ISP, and I left them a lengthy message with my name and stated I have even more logs if they need to see them.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this won't affect members, approved guests, or admins.

+
# 5SBStorm Oct 12 2010, 12:31 PM
How does one become an approved guest? I was in your vent when it happened and you put up the password. Marinez and bud invited me over, after they crushed me an my random opponent in COHO. smile.gif I would like to hang out and get some games in with you guys, as there just isnt anyone in SB playing anymore, and I like 2v2 best, but playing with randoms against arranged teams, is getting old smile.gif Thanks!

This post has been edited by SBStorm: Oct 12 2010, 12:32 PM

+
# 6Budwise Oct 12 2010, 13:45 PM
Yea sorry, we had to password protect vent after that attack. The guy that did it lives in Orlando Florida and wont have internet for much longer xD

Next time you come in page one of us with an Admin tag and we'll get you set up.

+
# 7SBStorm Oct 12 2010, 14:03 PM
Yeah that was annoying, i totally understood why you guys did it, and I knew I was gonna get disconnected. smile.gif I will page one of you when I log in tonight.

Thanks again.

+
# 8pez4realz Oct 12 2010, 17:31 PM
i am going to remove the password for now.

+
# 9AmiPolizeiFunk Oct 13 2010, 11:34 AM
Good thing, cause I have no clue what my old pass was! tongue.gif

+
# 10AmiPolizeiFunk Nov 2 2010, 11:08 AM
Seems the password is still in effect. Are we keeping it? Or can we remove it now? Pizzle?

+
# 11pez4realz Nov 2 2010, 15:04 PM
i will remove it later today

+
# 12AmiPolizeiFunk Nov 10 2010, 11:04 AM
Vent crashed just now and didn't come back up. Hopefully it will sort itself out. I'm on EPIC vent at the moment: V05.DARKSTARLLC.COM:27770

+
# 13pez4realz Nov 10 2010, 18:55 PM
IPB Image

+
# 14AmiPolizeiFunk Nov 10 2010, 19:23 PM
Good to know. Glad we're back in action! smile.gif

+
# 15AmiPolizeiFunk Nov 13 2010, 07:26 AM
...still password protected. Can we remove the pass pls Pizzle!?

+
# 16pez4realz Nov 13 2010, 23:29 PM
password is now off.

+
# 17ayne Nov 25 2010, 17:18 PM
hey, im ag on reborn vent but on a dif computer i installed vent and i cant get anywhere, how can i find out my password so i can log on?
currently on your vent with name of :help:

This post has been edited by ayne: Nov 25 2010, 17:18 PM

+
# 18pez4realz Nov 25 2010, 18:25 PM
firstly, you remember it, like any other password. it is beyond me why people "forget" passwords.

secondly, one of us will have to reset it for you.

+
# 19ayne Nov 26 2010, 19:05 PM
i rember my password for email and stuffl ike that, but, this,? i dont need to sign in every time, for it, also, pez, no need now for anything, some software problems on different computer, no need to change anything

+
# 20AmiPolizeiFunk Jan 7 2011, 09:49 AM
Is vent down right now?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)