Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

back on Supreme Commander

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Steeva Jul 1 2009, 15:11 PM
Hey Divas. Long time no speak. I hope all is well with you guys. Just in case anyone was interested, Eggscal and I are playing Supreme Commander. We are still noobish in this game, but are having fun just playing around. If you have the game and are interested in playing one of these days, let me know.

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 2BLeeDeR Jul 1 2009, 16:10 PM
What's up Steve! Glad to see your alive and hopefully all is well. I actually don't have that game, the only game I'm sort of playing on and off is WC3 aka Dota.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 3BaLL_ Jul 4 2009, 02:37 AM
Steeva whats good my man. i play a little wc3/sc off and on but thats about it. dont hav that game tho

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 4High. Jul 4 2009, 21:16 PM
Don't have SC, but i'd be up to playing some games if ppl want to. Haven't played anything for like 18 months but i'd be up for some wc3, dota (pilbots is trying to get me into this) and maybe bfme1/2 if ppl wanted to mess around in pub/ffg games or something. But bear in mind i probably couldn't play any of them half competently (i'm horrid at dota), cept perhaps wc3 tho it's been ages since i played much of that either. Oh, guess i have cnc3 as well but don't think i own any games other than that.

Game: Hardware

+
# 5BaLL_ Jul 5 2009, 18:20 PM
High we should get some games in on wc3. /j Clan 420

thats where i be kickin it at when i'm on lol

dont worry about cnc3. that game sucks, just like ra3.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 6Steeva Jul 8 2009, 02:02 AM
good to see you guys around... Sup Com 2 and Starcraft 2 are right around the corner... dont forget to save your time for those games!

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)