Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

League of Legends

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Ston3R Nov 25 2012, 20:55 PM
'Ellooooo! smile.gif

I'm calling the MSH pro's out there!

Ok, I gotta be honst, I haven't played games for ages, BUT a friend gave me a key for the Dota 2 Beta and here and then I'm playing a few matches again. So: any of you lads playing randomly too probably? If yes: feel free to give me a shout via xfire or just send me a PM here to become friends on Steam. It's not like I'm oh so utterly uber-mighty, I'm more sh1te really, but hey - it's just for fun and why not share it with a few old friends? biggrin.gif

Clan: Marvel Super Heroes

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Mad^Monkey Nov 27 2012, 18:00 PM
Using mobile internet at the moment and it sucks, can surf and download but wouldn't dare play on it, looking to move in February and will sort out a proper broadband package then, loved Warcraft 3 back in the day so would probably give this a blast if anyone's about in Feb/March
PS Hi stone

Game: League of Legends

+
# 3Ston3R Nov 28 2012, 08:46 AM
Hi monken biggrin.gif

I ca't guarantee you Feb, but March looks good. Let's see if I can stay around until then tongue.gif

+
# 4purpose Dec 8 2012, 16:26 PM
I am trying out LoL atm. Not sure how all these item and stuff work but I kinda enjoying it. Only play co op vs AI but its fun.

If any of you are interested in joining me let me know.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Ston3R Dec 10 2012, 12:07 PM
Joining the opposition, eh purpose? tongue.gif

Hmm, I haz free Beta keyz for anyone who wants them? biggrin.gif

+
# 6Mad^Monkey Dec 10 2012, 17:06 PM
Purpose always bats for the other side blink.gif

+
# 7purpose Dec 10 2012, 19:39 PM
What....is Dota opposition to LoL? I have no idea, never seen anything from dota :-)

Monky boy you mix me up with payback!

+
# 8Ston3R Dec 11 2012, 09:42 AM
LoL is like the copy of DotA...

DotA was the most successful mod of Warcraft III (and still is). A few years ago a different company decided to make LoL with a similar playing experience to DotA. It wasn't just a mod, but a whole game and, of course, new characters, items, etc. Right now the original DotA guys decided to "improve" their mod for WC III and are working on DotA 2 as a game. The heroes and abilities are similar to the original DotA 1 though.

+
# 9Mad^Monkey Dec 11 2012, 18:08 PM
Isn't DOTA being done by valve this time.

PS we all know your alter ego is sourcie purp tongue.gif

+
# 10purpose Dec 16 2012, 08:20 AM
Fuck I miss Sourcie :-)

+
# 11Mad^Monkey Dec 17 2012, 18:09 PM
Never really spoke to her, but loved the shit she caused in the elder forum, just got the popcorn out and watched the fighting numchuks.gif

+
# 12purpose Dec 18 2012, 20:53 PM
I played with her. mostly vs comps though and she only built towers to be safe........yea those were the days.

+
# 13Ston3R Dec 18 2012, 21:36 PM
Am I right in assuming she got her tactics from you then? wink.gif

+
# 14Mad^Monkey Dec 19 2012, 18:59 PM
She would build nothing but rohirrim, bunch them all together and run from a single labourer, purposes prodigy if i ever saw one.
I wonder if they will do another RTS for the hobbit, with the battle of the 5 armies and all.

+
# 15CaptainOfEdoras Dec 24 2012, 10:26 AM
QUOTE(Mad^Monkey @ Dec 19 2012, 19:59 PM) *

She would build nothing but rohirrim, bunch them all together and run from a single labourer, purposes prodigy if i ever saw one.
I wonder if they will do another RTS for the hobbit, with the battle of the 5 armies and all.

Hi guys

It's been a while and thought I would drop in here to wish you a Happy Christmas. Have not played any games this year but have pledged towards Elite Dangerous which may be made next year if they get enough on Kickstarter. I loved the original game which I played on the BBC micro in the early 80''s ...... yeah, yeah I know! wink.gif Think Monken had a crush on Sorcie wink.gif Remember playing some 2v2' with her as an observer, well it felt like she was observing lol.

Cheers

Cap'

+
# 16purpose Dec 26 2012, 09:00 AM
She was epic, ran fully upped rohirrim army with theoden away from like 3 units because she was scared to lose them.

I tried but failed hard with her. The best parts though was when she got Apoc started in the elder forums. Those were funny times.

I play abit of LoL and some Bf3 on PS3 but nothing more then that.

Hope you all had a good X-Mas and get super drunk for New Year. Well atleast Monken will :-)

+
# 17Mad^Monkey Dec 27 2012, 10:38 AM
QUOTE(purpose @ Dec 26 2012, 10:00 AM) *

Hope you all had a good X-Mas and get super drunk for New Year. Well atleast Monken will :-)

Gungho was our resident alcoholic mate, i consume the "occasional" beverage orally while Gungho went around with a cabinet of spirits on an intravenous drip 24/7.

Hi cap, i heard that even your zimmer frame has had a telegram from the queen tongue.gif

Happy new year all

+
# 18RamRaider Jan 1 2013, 21:41 PM
QUOTE(CaptainOfEdoras @ Dec 24 2012, 10:26 AM) *

Hi guys

It's been a while and thought I would drop in here to wish you a Happy Christmas. Have not played any games this year but have pledged towards Elite Dangerous which may be made next year if they get enough on Kickstarter. I loved the original game which I played on the BBC micro in the early 80''s ...... yeah, yeah I know! wink.gif Think Monken had a crush on Sorcie wink.gif Remember playing some 2v2' with her as an observer, well it felt like she was observing lol.

Cheers

Cap'

I can remember Chuckie Egg, Revs, Aviator, Cybertron and Cylon Attack. We're all getting old now..!

Women and forums rarely mix, I remember discussions about Vitamin B something that's only present in meat wink.gif

I'd be happy to try DOTA 2 seeing as it comes from Valve

Game: Team Fortress 2

+
# 19Racenilatr Jan 4 2013, 07:33 AM
heyyyyyy everyone

got dota2 username is hearthous3 add me!

+
# 20Ston3R Jan 7 2013, 12:11 PM
QUOTE(RamRaider @ Jan 1 2013, 22:41 PM) *

I'd be happy to try DOTA 2 seeing as it comes from Valve

aaaaand sent. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)