Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Is the clan wars community interested in a two clan month?

Is the clan wars community interested in a two clan month?
93.33% (14)
yes
6.67% (1)
no

Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Amateur`Hour Aug 25 2014, 23:09 PM
There was a lot of discussion on doing some things differently in clan wars and several people suggested doing a two clan month, alpha vs beta/fol vs fod etc.. Please don't vote unless you plan on participating next month.

If you haven't read through it here's the topic http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=951139

Game: League of Legends

+
# 2Pallando Aug 26 2014, 15:33 PM
Depends. One of the main reasons why I play BFME is because of the mates I have there. Should I be mixed with people who I don't know, I'd probably not participate. Players should be able to select the team they want to play for. Currently I'm playing with the people who I want to play with, and we play against everyone, so that would not really be a problem.

I don't know if a 2 clan month right now is the right choice. As far as I remember, we did these sometimes when cw was dead, as an attempt to revive cw. Cw is active right now, not quite sure if that'd be a good course to set at this point. I'd rather see a stronger policy regarding persistent dodgers.

I would take part if we get to select our team. Mixing it up randomly and forcing players to play with random allies has not worked so well. Maybe we will manage to create even teams that way and if not, we could still fix that.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Amateur`Hour Aug 26 2014, 17:40 PM
QUOTE(Pallando @ Aug 26 2014, 15:33 PM) *

Depends. One of the main reasons why I play BFME is because of the mates I have there. Should I be mixed with people who I don't know, I'd probably not participate. Players should be able to select the team they want to play for. Currently I'm playing with the people who I want to play with, and we play against everyone, so that would not really be a problem.

A draft might be a good idea, if people pick teams themselves what happens if all the top 10 best/most active players just go to one team

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4Robbie Aug 26 2014, 18:21 PM
I think a mixture of the two is probably best. Like people can select one or two people they wish to play with. On the whole I agree with you Palla, I'm not entirely convinced this will solve the current issues (activity not being one of them, although it has decreased over the past couple of weeks) but I think it could be fun and I'm willing to try it as the majority seem to want it. But I still don't like the idea of FoL vs FoD at all.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 5Pallando Aug 26 2014, 18:51 PM
It would be like A vs B, with A and B being replaced by FoL and FoD. So FoL and FoD will just be clan names, but that wouldn't limit anyone down to only playing FoD/FoL smile.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)